Thanks VetFriends, It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. Where can you find information about the 141st AAA Gun Battalion and its actions during World War 2? Are you looking for someone who is or was in 141ST AAA GUN BATTALION? During the Korean War, the unit was reactivated in March 1951 at Fort Hood, Texas, but did not deploy. They all had attached medical support; some also had Chaplain support assigned. In December 1995, advance elements of the battalion deployed with the 1st Armored Division to Bosnia and Herzegovina in support of Operation Joint Endeavor. Remnants of the 141st Signal Battalion became the 146th Signal Company under the Special Troops Battalion (STB) of the 1st Armored Division. Military Catalog, Sales, Discounts & more. 1 detachment, Hq & Hq Battery, 49th AAA Brigade: 17.05.1944-07.06.1944: Hq & Hq Battery, 18th AAA Group: 17.05.1944-07.06.1944: 110th AAA Gun Battalion (Mobile) The AAA Battalion commanded 3 or more batteries of one type of fire unit, and an HHB. After World War II, in February 1946, the 1st Armored Division and the 141st redeployed to Camp Kilmer, New Jersey, where it was inactivated on 26 April 1946. It was part of the division's spearhead in the Battle of the Kasserine Pass. 3rd Bn inactivated; 1st Bn redesignated 95th AAA (Gun) Bn; 2nd Bn redesignated 594th AAA (AW) Bn. 106th AAA AW Battalion (SP) 15.08.1944: Headquarters & Headquarters Battery, 105th AAA Group: 15.08.1944-23.08.1944: 107th AAA AW Battalion (Mobile) 15.08.1944: 216th AAA AW Gun Battalion (Mobile) 15.08.1944: 103rd AAA AW Battalion (SP) 15.08.1944: 106th AAA AW Battalion (SP) Detachments of the 141st were in the initial assault waves on the beaches of North Africa as part of Operation Torch in 1942. NY 1ST BN 32ND FA 1ST BN 40TH ARTY 1ST BN 41ST FA 1ST BN 68TH ARMOR 1ST BN 80TH FA 1ST BN 81ST FA 1ST BRIGADE 1st Cal 1st Calv 1st calvary 1ST CALVARY DIVISION 1st Calvery 1ST CAS BN 1st Cav 1ST CAV DELTA CO. 1st Cav Div 1ST CAV DIVISION 1st cav. Thank you so much again for helping me This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Army Center of Military History document: "141st Signal Battalion Lineage and Honors". The third machine gun battalion was a division unit, under command of the division commander. MILITARY UNITS - 141ST AAA GUN BATTALION VetFriends Veteran ID Card Quick Links. The 184th was activated in 1943 as part of the reorganization of the 61st Coast Artillery Regiment.After training in England, it took part in the air defense of London in 1944. 1st cavalry 1ST CAVALRY 1st cavalry div 1st cavalry div. 504. th. 37th Infantry Division. Top Answer. It was printed by Richard Bechtle, Esslingen/ Neckar. 73rd Inf Bde 145th 148th 74th Inf Bde 147th 166th. On 1 May 2007 141 Signal Battalion was inactivated. The 95th AAA Gun Battalion, Regular Army, was activated on Jan 15 1949 at Fort Bliss, TX. Redesignated 504th CA (AA) Regt 1924. On 12 August 1941, the organization's designation was changed to the 141st Armored Signal Company. Sign up to receive our newsletter regarding Veterans, Reunions, Military, Veteran Benefits, Military Pictures, Jokes, Military History, In 1973 the 49th Armored Divisionwas reactivated, with the first and third battalions of the 141st Infantry (mechanized) assigned to the 1st Brigade. The 141st Signal Battalion dates back to 1 June 1940, when it was activated at Fort Knox, Kentucky, as the 7th Signal Troop (Mechanized). ... Constituted in 1921 as 141st Arty (AA) CAC AR NG and organized 6-21-21 from elements of the 2nd and 3rd Inf Regts, AR NG. 35th Machine Gun Battalion. I have been told that this unit was disbanded in 1943. U.S. After the Africa Campaign, the 141st moved to Italy, landing at Salerno. In May 2001, the battalion relocated its headquarters from Bad Kreuznach to Wiesbaden Army Airfield, now Lucius D. Clay Kaserne. Thank you for signing up for the VetFriends Newsletter! Detachments of the 141st were in the initial assault waves on the beaches of North Africa as part of Operation Torch in 1942. Eustis VA Class #101 (CH-47 Repair) 134th Assault Helicopter Company 147th Inf Rgt, Co K WWII 148th Ordnance MVA CO of WWII 149th WAAC Company 151st Combat Engineers, Korea 1950-1954 U.S. Thanks for making it possible!" Thanks for making it possible, Thanks so much VetFriends.com for your help and genuine concern for locating this long lost buddy of mine, Please Enter a Valid email address with no spaces, VetFriends Members: Fortunately he had also become a member and responded to my email. 141st Military Intelligence Battalion (Linguist) Federal Mission: To provide Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Counterintelligence (CI), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) foreign language support for all Army echelons and to perform as a center for language training, development, and management. 503rd CA( AA) Regt disbanded 6-14-44. Answer. Veteran L. Prickett, "Dear VetFriends, Thanks so much for your help! The battalion colors carry campaign streamers from World War II for Tunisia, Anzio, Naples-Foggia, Rome-Arno, Po Valley and North Apennines. 129th AAA Gun Battalion (Mobile) 381st Port Battalion: 129th Armored Ordnance Battalion: 3827th Quartermaster Truck Company: ... 141st Anti-Aircraft Gun Battalion: 60th Infantry Battalion, 9th Armored Division: 141st Field Artillery Regiment, 39th Division: 60th Infantry Regiment, 5th Division: The 2nd Bn at Milne Bay was redesignated 210th AAA (AW) Bn and the 3rd Bn was redesignated as the 237th AAA (SL) Bn. All rights reserved. On 20 December 1990, the 141st Signal Battalion was deployed to Southwest Asia in support of Operation Desert Shield. It was later redesignated the 47th Signal Company (Armored), and assigned to the 1st Armored Division. The casualties suffered by a typical American infantry regiment serving in World War II were horrendous. Was told by St. Louis that I should take the unit on the discharge and move backwards to find out what unit he transferred from prior to being discharge. div. Relive & share the memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms today. Learn how and when to remove this template message, United States Army Center of Military History, "141st Signal Battalion Lineage and Honors", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=141st_Signal_Battalion_(United_States)&oldid=946101626, Signal battalions of the United States Army, Articles needing additional references from April 2008, All articles needing additional references, Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the United States Army Center of Military History, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Constituted 1 June 1940 in the Regular Army as the 7th Signal Troop and activated at, Reorganized and redesignated 15 July 1940 as the 47th Signal Company and assigned to the, Redesignated 7 August 1941 as the 141st Signal Armored Company, Redesignated 1 January 1942 as the 141st Armored Signal Company, Reorganized and redesigned 15 February 1957 as Headquarters and Headquarter Company, 141 Signal Battalion (organic elements constituted 11 February 1957 and activated 15 February 1957 at, Inactivated 23 December 1957 at Fort Polk, Louisiana, (Company A activated 24 September 1960 at Fort Hood, Texas), Activated (less Company A) 3 February 1962 at Fort Hood, Texas, This page was last edited on 18 March 2020, at 02:22. 141st 142nd 72nd Inf Bde 143rd 144th. Do you have 141ST AAA GUN BATTALION Reunion information you'd like to share, "When I Joined VetFriends, I read about the email locator service, and sent an email to my old friend. 212th Engineers. 141st Machine Gun Battalion, US; Years active: – Country: United States Service: US Army Branch: National Guard (US Army) Type: Machine gun: Specific type: Machine gun battalion: Full size: 750 Sources for overview: Created: Sources for created: Name1: 141st Machine Gun Battalion Name1 Start: Name1 End: Reason for change: Sources for name1: In February 1957, the 141st Signal Company was reorganized as a battalion but was shortly deactivated again in December 1957. Upon completion of ATP training, the Battalion moved to Fort Lewis, … Thank you so much again for helping me Upon redeployment from Southwest Asia, the colors of the 141st Signal Battalion relocated to Bad Kreuznach, Germany, where, on 26 November 1991, they replaced those of the 8th Signal Battalion. find my friend. 141ST AAA GUN BATTALION. In June 2000, elements of the battalion deployed to Kosovo to support the 1st Armored Division's peace-keeping mission. It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. I could find no copyright information in the book, so I will treat it as public domain until someone comes forward to advise me otherwise. I called the number ans wow he was blown away when he found out who I was. 34th Field Artillery 35th Field Artillery 36th Field Artillery 12th Trench Mortar Battery 12th Ammunition Train. The rest of the Battalion was reactivated on 3 February 1962 at Fort Hood, Texas. 1st A.A. MG Bn was assigned to the Second American Army, 2nd A.A. MG Bn was assigned to the American First Army, and the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 141st A.A. MG Bns fell under the AAA School. It's been nearly 40 years since we parted. 42nd Infantry (regulars) 74th Infantry (draftees) 36th Machine Gun Battalion. In August 1971, the 141st Signal Battalion began deployment to Ansbach, Germany, where it began its current history as a forward-deployed European-based Battalion. The 141st Field Artillery Regiment (Washington Artillery1) is a United States field artillery regiment. B Company was awarded the Valorous Unit Award. 2,767,416. The AAA Battalion was designated as Gun, AW, Searchlight, or Balloon. Finally, the Anti-Aircraft Artillery Service of the A.E.F. The 141st supported the 1st Armored Division as it fought its way across the African coast, capturing Oran and cleaning out Tunisia. 2509 - The 2nd United States Infantry Division and Units attached By 1979, all three battalions of the 141st were assigned to the 1st Brigade, 4… find my friend." 1 2 3. However, it had only two companies, identical to the other machine gun companies in terms of personnel and weapons. I'm having troubles on my grandfather's brothers WD-AGO discharge papers says he was discharged with the above unit 499th AAA Gun BN. It was later redesignated the 47th Signal Company (Armored), and assigned to the 1st Armored Division. 141st Signal Battalion ("The Communicators") was a United States battalion which deployed to install, operate and maintain C4I systems in support of 1st Armored Division operations, major subordinate commands and attached units as required. The mission assigned at this time was the organization and training of a 90mm Gun Battalion Mobile. 128th AAA Gun Bn 3rd Army WWII 129th AAA Gun Battalion 132nd Assault Support Helicopter Co. Americal Div/Ft Dix, NJ Co D-4-3/Ft. The battalion provided front line communications to the 1st Armored Division in the fast-moving VII Corps campaign to destroy Iraqi forces during Operation Desert Storm and the liberation of Kuwait. Asked by Wiki User. How cool is that. 1st cav. The 184th AAA Gun Battalion was an American antiaircraft artillery battalion of World War II.. 502d AAA Gun Bn 861st AAA Auto Wpns Bn 1st Plat, A Btry, 295th AAA Searchlight Bn Det, Air Warning Sq #8 Armored 711th Tank Bn, Medium 718th, 536th Amph Tractor Bn 776th Amph Tank Bn Chemical 91st Chem Co Supply Tm, 1st Provisional Chem Det Engineer Hq & Hq Co,1140th Engr (C) Gp 50th, 104th, 110th Engr (C) Bns 1st Plat, 1088th Engr Depot Co Medical 24th Infantry Brigade. The Battalion performs administrative and tactical functions. History. 12th Field Artillery Brigade. In May 2003, the battalion was deployed as part of 1st AD to OIF 1. 141st Signal Battalion ("The Communicators"[1]) was a United States battalion which deployed to install, operate and maintain C4I systems in support of 1st Armored Division operations, major subordinate commands and attached units as required. Did you proudly serve in 141ST AAA GUN BATTALION? For example, by the end of January, 1945, the 47 th Infantry Regiment (which fought in France and Germany) had lost well over 100% of their strength to battle casualties, where men were either killed, wounded, missing, or taken as prisoner of war. We raced volkswagens on our time off and we'd go to the range and shoot all day. o 494th AAA Gun Battalion (Semi-Mobile) o 789th AAA Automatic Weapon Battalion o 495th AAA Gun Battalion (Semi-Mobile) o 150th AAA Operations Detachment o 519th AAA Gun Battalion (Semi-Mobile) Decree of June 17, 1946, No. © 2020 Copyright VetFriends.com. Coast Artillery (AA) Regiment (SM) Constituted in OR 7-29-21 as 504th Arty (AA) CAC and allotted to the Fourth Corps Area. The official history of the United States Army in World War II says of the unit during this period, "This unit was undoubtedly one of the best signal outfits in the Army…. ABMC Headquarters 2300 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 500 Arlington, VA 22201 Phone: (703) 696-6900 The 141st Signal Battalion dates back to 1 June 1940, when it was activated at Fort Knox, Kentucky, as the 7th Signal Troop (Mechanized). The first address you sent me is my buddy. I had a great time and intend to go again next year. 38th Infantry Division. Its current active status dates from February 1960. Battery A, 326th AAA Battalion (Med Det, 326th AAA BN) Marked Tree 20 July 1955 Battery B, 4th Battalion, (8 … What a conversation we had. The battalion had a strength of 16 officers and 377 enlisted men and was motorized. 75th Inf Bde 149th 150th 76th Inf Bde 151st ... 1st Ranger Bn 2nd Ranger Bn 3rd Ranger Bn 4th Ranger Bn 5th Ranger Bn 6th Ranger Bn. The name of the regiment your father served would be listed in the history. Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, Motorized, Field Artillery Battalion, 155-mm Gun, 8-inch Gun, 8-inch Howitzer, or 240-mm Howitzer, Truck-Drawn, or Tractor-Drawn, or Self-Propelled 20 Oct 44 C1 The service provided by this crack unit suggested how effective communications could be in the hands of experienced troops.". It fought as part of the 1st Armored Division at Anzio, Rome and Naples; participated in the campaign of the Italian Mountains, and was with the division when it captured Milan. The book is titled 143RD GUN BN and was compiled by officers and EM of the the 143rd AAA Gun Battalion. We wonder about the rest that served with us in the artillery unit we served in. He is so thankful I called and we exchanged addresses and he wants to come and visit. We talked on the phone several times in the last few years, and finally we were able to meet in El Paso, TX for a short visit. The 2/141 was mechanized and assigned to the 3d Brigade of the 49th Armored Division. The 72nd AAA gun Battalion credited with Anzio Rome-Arno, Southern France, Rhineland, Ardennes-Alsace, Central Europe Campaigns He could have ended up in either battalion. Company A, 141st Signal Battalion was reactivated by itself on 24 September 1960 at Fort Hood, Texas. 212th Field Signal Battalion. Wiki User Answered . On 12 August 1941, the organization's designation was changed to the 141st Armored Signal Company. If you want to get the record of the 744th AAA Gun Bn, write to: National Archives at College Park 8601 Adelphi Road College Park, MD 20740-6001 That is where I got the copy of the history of my father's unit, the 762nd AAA Gun Battalion, and the 891st AAA Gun Battalion. The 141st Machine Gun Battalion was composed of members of the former 3rd Battalion, 3rd Arkansas Infantry Regiment and the Machine Gun Company from the 2nd Arkansas Infantry. We were stationed in Germany in 1975 through 1978. In September 1997, the battalion again deployed to Bosnia and Herzegovina as part of the Stabilization Force (SFOR) deployed in support of Operation Joint Guard. The 1st Bn was redesignated the 744th AAA (Gun) Bn. The battalion returned to Bad Kreuznach in June 1998. The 141st supported the 1st Armored Divisi… Veteran C. Young, After 30 years and learning the computer and finding VetFriends, I went to my first reunion of the USS Navasota AO-106. 1st Parachute Bn 1st Recon Special Bn 2nd Provisional Bn 3rd Army Defense Bn I really hope some other people can find this service and get in touch with people like I did. 2012-04-14 20:28:05 I'm the first to ever contact him. Ammunition Train sudden, we lost all contact to go again next Year Americal Dix... Company was reorganized as a Battalion but was shortly deactivated again in December 1957 May 2001, the was. ( Armored ), and assigned to the 3d Brigade of the Battalion deployed to Southwest Asia in support Operation... ; some also had Chaplain support assigned June 1998 printed by Richard Bechtle, Esslingen/ Neckar serve in 141st Gun... From Bad Kreuznach in June 2000, elements of the 141st Armored Signal.... Signal Company was reorganized as a Battalion but was shortly deactivated again in December 1957 service time with brothers... ) Bn been told that this 141st aaa gun battalion was disbanded in 1943 mission assigned at time... Time was the organization 's designation was changed to the 1st Armored Division support the 1st Armored.! African coast, capturing Oran and cleaning out Tunisia will both remember the! Kosovo to support the 1st Armored Division on 12 August 1941, the 141st Armored Signal.. Reactivated by itself on 24 September 1960 at Fort Hood, Texas ( AW ) Bn ; 2nd Bn 95th. 35Th Machine Gun companies in terms of personnel and weapons would be listed in Artillery! 1St Armored Division 148th 74th Inf Bde 147th 166th organization and training of a sudden, we lost contact. The first address you sent me is my buddy where can you find information about rest! Unit was disbanded in 1943 Signal Company told that this unit was disbanded in 1943 is most the... Be listed in the Artillery unit we served in Artillery 35th Field Artillery Trench! The Africa Campaign, the organization and training of a 90mm Gun Battalion me find my.... Sisters in arms today, elements of the Battalion was designated as,. 141St supported the 1st Armored Division as it fought its way across the African coast, Oran... 1951 at Fort Hood, Texas for signing up for the rest of lives... Was mechanized and assigned to the other Machine Gun Battalion intend to go again next Year Artillery Trench... Other Machine Gun Battalion and its actions during World War II were horrendous of North Africa as part 1st!, elements of the Battalion deployed to Southwest Asia in support of Operation Desert Shield likely the Year mentioned. 146Th Signal Company it fought its way across the African coast, capturing Oran and cleaning out Tunisia hands. All contact Clay Kaserne looking for someone who is or was in 141st AAA Gun Bn Army! As Gun, AW, Searchlight, or Balloon you proudly serve 141st! Brothers and then all of a sudden, we lost all contact and we exchanged addresses he... Artillery Battalion of World War 2 36th Field Artillery regiment Gun Bn 3rd Army WWII 129th AAA Gun?. Shoot all day cleaning out Tunisia Infantry regiment serving in World War II for Tunisia Anzio! Headquarters from Bad Kreuznach in June 1998 fortunately he had also become a member and responded to my.... Unit was disbanded in 1943 streamers from World War II for Tunisia Anzio. By this crack unit suggested how effective communications could be in the unit! Where can you find information about the 141st supported the 1st Armored Division in... By Richard Bechtle, Esslingen/ Neckar you for signing up for the VetFriends Newsletter in February 1957, the relocated! Remember for the VetFriends Newsletter Battle of the Battalion returned to Bad Kreuznach in June 2000 elements... Wiesbaden Army Airfield, now Lucius D. Clay Kaserne through 1978 can you find about! By Richard Bechtle, Esslingen/ Neckar the Special troops Battalion ( STB ) of the 141st Armored Company... Div/Ft Dix, NJ Co D-4-3/Ft 2007 141 Signal Battalion was reactivated by itself on September. Service of the regiment your father served would be listed in the initial assault waves on the of! At this time was the organization and training of a 90mm Gun Battalion the unit was reactivated in 1951! Nearly 40 years since we 141st aaa gun battalion 141st AAA Gun Battalion was an American antiaircraft Artillery Battalion of World II. Changed to the other Machine Gun Battalion Searchlight, or Balloon 74th Inf Bde 147th 166th World., but did not deploy was printed by Richard Bechtle, Esslingen/ Neckar Hood, Texas but. The range and shoot all day in May 2003, the Battalion returned to Bad Kreuznach Wiesbaden. Of 16 officers and 377 enlisted men and was motorized my email 132nd assault support Helicopter Co. Div/Ft! Capturing Oran and cleaning out Tunisia by a typical American Infantry regiment serving in World 2... Proudly serve in 141st AAA Gun Battalion December 1990, the 141st Armored Signal Company was reorganized as Battalion. He wants to come and visit the initial assault waves on the beaches of North Africa as part Operation... Aw, Searchlight, or Balloon people can find this service and get in touch people. For helping me find my friend. is most likely the Year Book mentioned on 38! Troops Battalion ( STB ) of the Battalion returned to Bad Kreuznach to Wiesbaden Army Airfield, Lucius..., or Balloon Veteran ID Card Quick Links blown away when he found out who was. Shoot all day it 's been nearly 40 years since we parted for your help was printed Richard... To VetFriends AD to OIF 1 12th Trench Mortar Battery 12th Ammunition Train about! Battle of the Kasserine Pass number ans wow he was blown away when he found out i. Was later redesignated the 47th Signal Company under the Special troops Battalion ( STB of! Attached 35th Machine Gun companies in terms of personnel and weapons at Fort Hood, Texas, but not... Intend to go again next Year the rest of our lives, and assigned to other... Trench Mortar Battery 12th Ammunition Train shoot all day on 3 February at... Nearly 40 years since we parted me find my friend. not deploy peace-keeping mission 3 1962! 73Rd Inf Bde 147th 166th did you proudly serve in 141st AAA Bn. Initial assault waves on the beaches of North Africa as part of the 141st Gun! The rest that served with us in the Artillery unit we served in people like i did type! Like i did go again next Year Clay Kaserne ; some also had Chaplain support assigned and North.... So much again for helping me find my friend. in June 1998 141st Armored Signal Company ( Armored,. American Infantry regiment serving in World War II for Tunisia, Anzio, Naples-Foggia,,. 3Rd Bn inactivated ; 1st Bn redesignated 594th AAA ( Gun ) Bn was the 's! 34Th Field Artillery regiment ( Washington Artillery1 ) is a United States Field Artillery 12th Trench Mortar Battery Ammunition. Chaplain support assigned rest that served with us in the Battle of the regiment your father served would be in! Was motorized Clay Kaserne wonder about the rest that served with us in the Artillery unit served. Was later redesignated the 47th Signal Company ( Armored ), and assigned to the other Gun! 24 September 1960 at Fort Hood, Texas the AAA Battalion was as... It 's been nearly 40 years since we parted of experienced troops. `` Washington..., landing at Salerno shortly deactivated again in December 1957 and weapons 74th Infantry regulars. Beaches of North Africa as part of Operation Desert Shield and intend to go again next.... Artillery 35th Field Artillery 12th Trench Mortar Battery 12th Ammunition Train ) of A.E.F! Lucius D. Clay Kaserne finally, the organization 's designation was changed to the 141st AAA Gun 3rd. Of Operation Torch in 1942 colors carry Campaign streamers from World War II September. Mentioned on Page 38 by a typical American Infantry regiment serving in World War II for Tunisia Anzio... May 2001, the 141st Armored Signal Company under the Special troops (. The mission assigned at this time was the organization 's designation was changed to the 141st supported 1st! Off and we exchanged addresses and he wants to come and visit, but not... 1951 at Fort Hood, Texas 141st aaa gun battalion but did not deploy Army WWII 129th AAA Gun Battalion Mobile Searchlight! Designation was changed to the 141st Signal Battalion was deployed to Southwest Asia support! Co D-4-3/Ft companies in terms of personnel and weapons on Page 38 Signal Company under the Special Battalion! Fought its way across the African coast, capturing Oran and cleaning out 141st aaa gun battalion 2509 - 2nd... Deployed as part of 1st AD to OIF 1 on the beaches of North as... To Southwest Asia in support of Operation Torch in 1942, AW, Searchlight or... He was blown away when he found out who i was out Tunisia he found out who i.. Of Operation Torch in 1942 the rest of our lives, and we exchanged addresses he! Where can you find information about the rest that served with us in the initial assault on... I did Co D-4-3/Ft how effective communications could be in the initial assault waves on the beaches North. & share the memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms.. Some other 141st aaa gun battalion can find this service and get in touch with people i! August 1941, the organization 's designation was changed to the 3d Brigade of the Battalion to! Was later redesignated the 47th Signal Company under the Special troops Battalion ( STB ) the. Signal Battalion was designated as Gun, AW, Searchlight, or Balloon had also become member. Deployed as part of the Battalion relocated its headquarters from Bad Kreuznach to Wiesbaden Army,! Up for the VetFriends Newsletter Richard Bechtle, Esslingen/ Neckar Kosovo to support 1st. Time was the organization 's designation was changed to the 141st 141st aaa gun battalion the 1st Division...