Apple Streusel Slice Ingredients (serve 10) 180g butter, softened 3/4 cup caster sugar 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1 1/2 cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. This is a delightful slice that has a layer of applesauce and then one of a streusel topping. Spoon the mixture into the prepared slice tray. Apple Streusel 10″ $ 6.25. For the streusel, I replaced 15g of flour with apple cinnamon müsli, since I really like oats. Two of my kids actually almost had a knock down drag out fight over who got the last slice. Recipe by alarra. It’s a wonderful, simple, small play about the relationship between an 85-year-old mother and her 65-year-old daughter. Add all fruit and cook until soft. MAKE IT SHINE! Along with the cool weather comes the awesome fall flavors and treats. How to Make Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars. For the sweet shortcrust pastry. Our pizza crust topped with cream cheese filling, apple filling, cinnamon and sugar mix, and streusel. Slice - Apple Caramel Streusel Cheesecake. May 13, 2015 Kate Delbridge. 9 people made this. Cut slice into squares and serve. Additional options total: Order total: Quantity. During the course of their 90-minute early-morning kitchen conversation that constitutes the play, they bake an actual pie — they call it Mama’s top with diced apple. Streusel is nothing more than butter, sugar, and flour. Add to cart. Crumble streusel mixture over apple. Feb 3, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Lorraine Prescott. I don't drink coffee, but enjoy mine with milk. Sliced apples are covered in sugar and cinnamon and topped with an easy, buttery streusel. I have been obsessed with Germany for almost as long as I can remember. Peel the apples, core them using an apple corer and slice them 3 mm thick. Add to cart. Then place them in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate. The answer is these gorgeously gooey, warm-spiced cinnamon apple streusel bars – chewy, dense oaty base, a layer of sticky-sweet spiced apple filling, all topped off with a lightly toasted brown sugar streusel. NOTES & TIPS * Note: You can make this slice ahead & freeze in a large, snap-lock bag for up to 2 months. German Apple Cake with Streusel Topping. You may think of apples as seasonal, but I’ll bake with apples in the winter, spring, and summer as well as the fall. Just like a slice of warm apple pie spiced with brown sugar and cinnamon. Simple and delish, this is a dessert you won’t want to miss. More apple varieties may be available in autumn, but this apple streusel coffee cake is terrific with apples that can be found year-round. There’s something about apple pie that screams fall. You may also like. They are that good. Apple Slice with Streusel Topping (9) 1 hour 10 minutes. I made it! Apr 4, 2018 - Give classic apple slice added texture with a wonderful cinnamon-spiced brown sugar topping. your own Pins on Pinterest crumble the topping over the slice. In large pot, melt the butter and stir in the sugar and spices. Be the first to review this recipe. These Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars combine some of my favorite things about fall – apple and cinnamon. These bars are lightly sweetened – less than a third of a cup in total. 7 make the streusel topping: combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Unit price ... smothered with caramel, and lavished with homemade streusel. This recipe for easy apple coffee cake with a yummy streusel or crumb topping is so yummy! May 26, 2012 - Give classic apple slice added texture with a wonderful cinnamon-spiced brown sugar topping. The same goes for the apple topping: you can prepare your apple crisp streusel topping ahead of time and keep it refrigerated. Discover (and save!) So good! Treat your loved ones to oodles of streusel this Christmas! Apple Streusel Slice. It’s the language I took in high school and college, it’s the second country I ever visited outside of the United States (the first was Costa Rica for our honeymoon), and I lived in Frankfurt, Germany and interned at a law firm there during the summer between my 1st and …