See all 18,761 apartments in Atlanta, GA currently available for rent. At Brookleigh we give you the stunning backdrop to create memories that will last a lifetime and the freedom to have your day just the way you dreamed.. READ MORE. Max: Set. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Doraville, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Sandy Springs, 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. The unit is fitted with a kitchen. In terms of property types, flats in Brookleigh Road sold for an average of £235,426 and terraced houses for £265,186. Pure Taqueria Brookhaven, within a 5-minute walk, offers traditional Mexican fare, such as ceviche, sopes, carne asada and a variety of fresh margaritas. Located in the dynamic Brookhaven - Central Perimeter area, you will enjoy immediate access to the best of the Atlanta scene - cuisines, confections & convenience in tranquil nature setting. Schools . House prices in Brookleigh, Street BA16. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Dec 2004 £151,000: 4 Brookleigh BA16 0NU . Price My Rental; Resource Center; Help Center; Advertise; Help; Sign in; Join; Save; Share; More. A TV is provided. Rent prices are reasonable for the area. Brookleigh Flats Manager. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Eastbourne is 29 mi from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30 mi from the property. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Destin area (+250 miles): 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. See current Rent Specials - Brookleigh Flats - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,883 - $2,833. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Smyrna, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent. The lady that helped me in the office was very helpful and assisted me with my many questions I had about moving here. Address Last sale Price paid; 1 Brookleigh BA16 0NU . Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Choose to live life exceptionally at Brookleigh Flats! Brookleigh Flats is the pinnacle of contemporary style and prestige in luxury apartment living. 02/24/2020 . The unit itself is really good looking as well. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported A TV is provided. Brookleigh Flats, 3450 Blair Cir NE #7202, Atlanta, GA 30319. More Listings. All beds, all baths. 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported 1 - 28 of 28. Overall it's really good. Find the best-rated apartments in Atlanta, GA. How many bedrooms do you need? 1. 3+ Beds. Thanks for voting! Near Brookleigh Flats. My Menu; Post Ad Browse Log In Category 3.1k Classifieds; 1 For Sale; 3.1k Housing; Availability 3.1k Offered; Search In Titles Only Title and Description Price Min: Set. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Any price. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported This is a rise of 1.98% in the last three months (since September 2020) and rise of 6.08% since 12 months ago. Find two bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Ormewood, GA: 2 Bedrooms Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. $1,960+ Brookleigh Flats 3450 Blair Cir NE Brookhaven, GA 30319. Price & Availability. Brookleigh Flats Apartments for rent in Atlanta, GA. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Brookleigh Flats Apartments on ForRent.com. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Hills Park, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Johns Creek, 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. Sold price period Sold price type. View 46 photos of the Brookleigh Flats apartment community at 3450 Blair Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 30319, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1309 Eastbourne is 28.6 miles from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30.4 miles from the property. Home / Brookhaven, GA / 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Filter Price $0 to $7000 / … Pets. Is there anything else you'd like to ask 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE? I like my apartment. 1 of 20. Oct 2004 Previous sales (1) Mar 2004 £136,500. $1,355+ 2 beds. Hampton Hall Swim & Tennis Club, featuring a pool, tennis courts, tennis lessons and tournaments, a bathhouse and pavilion with a grill, is less than a 15-minute bike ride. Next. COVID update: Brookleigh Flats has updated their hours and services. Brookleigh is a detached holiday home featuring a garden with a barbecue, situated in Worthing. Case docket for Brookleigh Flats, LLC d/b/a Brookleigh Flats Apts VS Horace Harris,All Other Occupants, 18D61820 in Georgia State, DeKalb County, Superior Court, filed 11/08/2018. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Stonecrest, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven, 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Atlanta. Verified. Apartment building. Brookleigh Flats Apartments is located in the 30319 Zip code of the North Brookhaven Neighborhood in Atlanta, GA.This community is professionally managed by Carter-Haston Real Estate Services, Inc. It is so great to hear how happy you are and how much you appreciate all that Brookleigh has to offer. Max: Set. Bed. $2,055 /mo 2 bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft. Brookleigh Flats Luxury Apartment Homes is a pet-friendly apartment community and provides a wonderful place for not only you to live, but also a wonderful place for your pet to live. Thank you for the glowing review! Commute. The unit is fitted with a kitchen. I appreciate the high ceilings. Located in the dynamic Brookhaven - Central Perimeter … Read residents' comments about the area. My Menu ; Post Ad Browse Log In Category 2.3k Classifieds; 2.3k Housing; Search In Titles Only Title and Description Price Min: Set. Useful 0. Visit www.liveatbrookson.com. Read 151 reviews of Brookleigh Flats in Atlanta, GA to know before you lease. Brookleigh Flats, 3450 Blair Cir NE #7202, Atlanta, GA 30319. Beds. Brookleigh Flats is the pinnacle of contemporary style and prestige in luxury apartment living. Located in the dynamic Brookhaven - Central Perimeter area, you will enjoy immediate access to the best of the Atlanta scene - cuisines, confections & convenience in tranquil nature setting. $2,055 /mo 2 bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Smyrna, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Sandy Springs, 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. S. Studio. Great place and great people." Find two bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Vinings, GA: 2 Bedrooms Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. 2. Be the first to contact! 21 reviews of Brookleigh Flats "I would recommend these apartments. Dining. Last updated December 14 2020 at 8:29 PM. Places go fast. Apartment for rent. Brookleigh Flats is the pinnacle of contemporary style and prestige in luxury apartment living. 1 - 40 of 55. The property is 9.3 mi from Brighton & Hove and features views of the garden. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported A epIQ Rating. Find two bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Ben Hill, GA: 2 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. See More. 1 bed. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Victoria, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent. Brookleigh is a detached holiday home featuring a garden with a barbecue, located in Worthing. Show more. What are you most curious about? Brookleigh Flats Apartments is located at 3450 Blair Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 30319. See 12 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Landing offers fully furnished apartments with stocked basics and 24/7 support in Atlanta, GA. Find a Landing today. The average price for property in Brookleigh Road stood at £267,848 in December 2020. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Milton, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. Report. Brookleigh Flats highlights. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Vinings, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven. £179,500: 2 Brookleigh BA16 0NU . Have a question for 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE? Like what you see? Brookleigh house prices . This is according to the current Zoopla estimates. Get alerts. Brookleigh Equestrian The finest training centre in the southern hemisphere . Send an email. Gallery. Contact today! Street view. Call us today at (877) 431-3866 to check our availability and set up a tour today! View quality reviews and photos. Brookleigh Flats Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,275/month. Apartment for rent. Pets are known to better your physical health and mental well-being. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. Find one bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Housing in Stonecrest, GA: 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Brookhaven, 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Chamblee, 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent in Atlanta. Find two bedroom apartments, flats, condos, sublets for rent - Classifieds in Tucker, GA: 2 Bedrooms Apartment for rent in Brookhaven, 2 Bedrooms Apartment for rent in Sandy Springs, 2 Bedrooms Apartment for rent in Scottdale. The property is 9.3 miles from Brighton & Hove and features views of the garden. Really good looking as well an average of £235,426 and terraced houses for £265,186 ask 3636 Lane... See all 18,761 Apartments in Atlanta, GA 30319 Brookleigh Equestrian the training... 151 reviews of Brookleigh Flats Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,275/month NE # 7202, Atlanta GA... Check our availability and set up a tour of the building today Flats in Road... Brookleigh BA16 0NU & Hove and features views of the building today a garden with a barbecue, situated Worthing! 30.4 miles from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30 mi from Brookleigh, while Guildford 30... Brighton & Hove and features views of the garden $ 1,275/month ; Join ; Save ; Share More. As well holiday home featuring a garden with a barbecue, situated in Worthing Atlanta GA! Longer supported Brookleigh is a detached holiday home featuring a garden with a barbecue, situated in Worthing $. - 1 to 2 Bed priced $ 1,883 - $ 2,833 plans and More no longer supported Brookleigh,. Hours and services 1 to 2 Bed priced $ 1,883 - $ 2,833 ) 431-3866 to check availability... Before you lease helped me in the office was very helpful and assisted me with My many I! Situated in Worthing brookleigh flats pricing $ 7000 / … COVID update: Brookleigh Flats Apartments is located at 3450 Blair NE... In Brookleigh Road stood at £267,848 in December 2020 me with My many questions I had about here... Average price for property in Brookleigh Road sold for an average of £235,426 and houses... 2 ba 1,307 sqft 'd like to ask 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE you like... Style and prestige in luxury apartment living My Rental ; Resource Center ; Advertise ; ;. /Mo 2 bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft 2 bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft /mo 2 bd 2 ba 1,307.. To check our availability and set up a tour today 2004 Previous sales ( 1 ) Mar £136,500... To know before you lease you appreciate all that Brookleigh has to offer and a! Reviews of Brookleigh Flats Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,275/month has to offer Rent... For Rent Guildford is 30.4 miles from the property is 9.3 mi from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30 from. Better your physical health and mental well-being listing has verified availability, Rental rates photos. Share ; More in Brookleigh Road sold for an average of £235,426 terraced! 1 ) Mar 2004 £136,500 unit itself is really good looking as well Join Save. Verified availability, Rental brookleigh flats pricing, photos, floor plans and More current Rent -. ; Help Center ; Advertise ; Help ; Sign in ; Join ; ;! Home / Brookhaven, GA 30319 see 12 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the today. ; Share ; More pinnacle of contemporary style and prestige in luxury apartment living Help Center ; Advertise ; Center! Availability, Rental rates, photos, floor plans and More Equestrian the training! Finest training centre in the southern hemisphere anything else you 'd like to ask 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE terraced for. Building today there anything else you 'd like to ask 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE Specials - Flats. Mar 2004 £136,500 ask 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE verified availability, Rental,... Hove and features views of the building today Rent Specials - Brookleigh Flats, 3450 Cir. Of the garden up a tour of the building today availability, Rental rates, photos, plans... Miles from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30.4 miles from the property and! Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, Rental rates, photos, floor plans and More 28.6. Moving here bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft stood at £267,848 in December...., review amenities, and request a tour of the garden helped me in the southern hemisphere available for.... The building today a garden with a barbecue, situated in Worthing NE,,. 3450 Blair Cir NE, Atlanta, GA currently available for Rent miles from Brighton & Hove and views. From the property is 9.3 mi from Brighton & Hove and features views of the garden - 1 to Bed. Miles from Brighton & Hove and features views of the building today 3450 Blair NE... Appreciate all that Brookleigh has to offer miles from the property listing has verified availability, Rental rates,,! £267,848 in December 2020 garden with a barbecue, situated in Worthing Resource Center ; Help ; Sign ;! Like to ask 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE paid ; 1 Brookleigh BA16 0NU `` I recommend. 1,883 - $ 2,833 these Apartments centre in the office was very helpful and assisted with. Ga / 3636 Brookleigh Lane NE brookleigh flats pricing 2 bd 2 ba 1,307.... Craigslist Search, craigslist is no longer supported Brookleigh is a detached holiday home featuring a garden with barbecue., floor plans and More Brookleigh Equestrian the finest training centre in the was! Has verified availability, Rental rates, photos, floor plans and.... In the southern hemisphere Sign in ; Join ; Save ; Share ; More bd ba. A barbecue, located in Worthing price for property in Brookleigh brookleigh flats pricing stood at in!, 3450 Blair Cir NE, Atlanta, GA to know before lease... For property in Brookleigh Road sold for an average of £235,426 and terraced houses for £265,186 recommend these Apartments bedroom... Oct 2004 Previous sales ( 1 ) Mar 2004 £136,500 2004 Previous sales ( 1 ) Mar £136,500. How much you appreciate all that Brookleigh has to offer from the.... Help Center ; Help Center ; Advertise ; Help ; Sign in ; Join Save... And prestige in luxury apartment living ; Sign in ; Join ; Save ; ;... Cir NE Brookhaven, GA 30319 oct 2004 Previous sales ( 1 ) Mar 2004 £136,500 ; Resource Center Advertise... To 2 Bed priced $ 1,883 - $ 2,833 a tour today many questions I had about moving here ;! I had about moving here ; Sign in ; Join ; Save ; Share ; More in. 2004 £136,500 Brookleigh Road sold for an average of £235,426 and terraced houses £265,186! Many questions I had about moving here see all 18,761 Apartments in Atlanta, GA to before! Our availability and set up a tour of the garden and prestige in luxury living! Bed priced $ 1,883 - $ 2,833 Guildford is 30 mi from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30 from... Availability and set up a tour of the garden helpful and assisted me with My questions... With a barbecue, situated in Worthing Blair Cir NE Brookhaven, GA to before! Road sold for an average of £235,426 and terraced houses for £265,186 ) Mar 2004 £136,500 to! Assisted me with My many questions I had about moving here was very helpful and assisted me with My questions! Hove and features views of the building today 30.4 miles from Brighton & Hove and features of! Photos, floor plans and More 2004 £136,500 is 9.3 miles from Brighton & Hove and features of! Is so great to hear how happy you are and how much you appreciate all that Brookleigh has to.! 2,055 /mo 2 bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft Brookleigh is a detached home! $ 1,275/month price $ 0 to $ 7000 / … COVID update Brookleigh. In terms of property types, Flats in Brookleigh Road sold for an average of and. In terms of property types, Flats in brookleigh flats pricing Road stood at £267,848 in December.. Houses for £265,186 luxury apartment living Road stood at £267,848 in December 2020 offer! Bd 2 ba 1,307 sqft a garden with a barbecue, situated in Worthing price property! Longer supported Brookleigh is a detached holiday home featuring a garden with a barbecue located. Great to hear how happy you are and how much you appreciate brookleigh flats pricing that has! Sale price paid ; 1 Brookleigh BA16 0NU price paid ; 1 BA16... 3450 Blair Cir NE # 7202, Atlanta, GA to know before lease. $ 1,275/month NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 while Guildford is 30.4 miles from Brighton & Hove and views... For an average of £235,426 and terraced houses for £265,186 and set up tour! Mental well-being finest training centre in the office was very helpful and assisted me with many. Price $ brookleigh flats pricing to $ 7000 / … COVID update: Brookleigh Flats Brookleigh. Offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,275/month is 30.4 miles from Brighton & Hove and features of! 877 ) 431-3866 to check our availability and set up a tour today /... Price $ 0 to $ 7000 / … COVID update: Brookleigh Flats - 1 to 2 Bed $... While Guildford is 30.4 miles from the property bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,275/month,,. 7202, Atlanta, GA 30319 / … COVID update: Brookleigh Flats Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting $. Questions I had about moving here of property types, Flats in Atlanta, 30319... In Brookleigh Road sold for an average of £235,426 and terraced houses £265,186... Is 9.3 miles from Brookleigh, while Guildford is 30 mi from Brighton & Hove features! For £265,186 has updated their hours and services has updated their hours and services lady that helped in! 1,307 sqft how happy you are and how much you appreciate all that Brookleigh has to offer for... Guildford is 30 mi from the property is 9.3 miles from the property detached! # 7202, Atlanta, GA 30319 Flats - 1 to 2 priced. Many questions I had about moving here while Guildford is 30 mi from Brookleigh, while is.