Call 304-561-1012 for an appointment. To my dismay, most of the pages I found directed me to discussion forum threads where others were asking the same question. They can be contacted via phone at (843) 746-1681 for pricing, hours and directions. No expedited service, no registered mail, no return receipt. I ended up calling in several times due to how unhelpful each progressive National Passport Center staff member was. When I asked her for an address where I should mail the check, she asked me if I’d prefer to pay by charge, to get the process back in motion immediately. Most told me that there was literally nothing I could do, that I simply had to wait for the government to contact me and ask for payment or, worse, return everything to me and start the process over. Charleston Passport Center is participating in Feds Feed Families to help supply weekend food for children in the Lowcountry. Read Privacy Policy or view sitemap. Like what you're reading? Words, images and design ©2009-2021 Robert Schrader, All rights reserved. Although employees at the ordinary National Passport Center can be unhelpful and even unfriendly, the experience when contacting the Charleston Passport Center is quite the opposite. In a hurry and travelling soon? (843) 746-1681. If information above is incorrect, click here to update the office information. And secondly, the level of customer service there is absolutely impeccable. Expedited Passports & Visas is the leading rush passport service for residents in the Charleston area.We can expedite your passport in as fast as 24-hours; or if you don’t need it that fast, we offer several service levels with up to 2-weeks processing.. Get an Expedited Passport in Charleston, Missouri today! You can call this Charleston passport office location at 304-561-1012 or 304-561-1000. ... You can also contact the National Passport Information Center at: Phone: 877-487-2778 ... please use our locator page to find the phone number and address of a convenient location near you. Some post offices will take photos, for a fee, if you did not […] She took down my name and phone number and told me she was forwarding them to a customer service representative who would call me back. My passport was stolen months ago, and this number is claiming to be a branch of state government. The Charleston Passport Office, located in Charleston, WV, accepts passport applications and issues passports to U.S. citizens living in West Virginia state. An appointment to apply for a passport is required for this Post Office location. I sent my passport to have more visa pages added to it (NOTE: adding extra pages to a US passport is no longer possible as of December 2020) a couple of years ago. The Passport Office works with the federal Office of Passport Services, as part of the Bureau of Consular Affairs at the U.S. Department of State. Subscribe to email updates today! The Department of State does not charge a fee to make appointments. informs, inspires, entertains and empowers travelers like you. Get a Passport Services Agency in Charleston, South Carolina Visa. search Google for “843-746 Charleston Passport”, 30 Pictures That Will Make You Want to Visit Turkey, I plan to spend the first half of 2021 in. Among the Charleston Passport Center phone number options were 843-746-1690, 843-746-1691 and 843-746-1692. Se habla español. Unfortunately, although I enclosed my passport and the application and expedited it to the National Passport Center, I forgot to enclose the check. The woman who answered my phone call was attentive and seemed concerned. You can fax the office at 304-561-1003. When I called the National Passport Center to inquire about the status of my passport, the representative told me that my passport was at the Charleston Passport Center, but that the center didn’t have a phone number. National Passport Center CA/PPT/NPC 44132 Mercure Cir. Excluding Federal Holidays. For extremely fast turnarounds, you may want to contact a passport agent instead. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Charleston Passport Center locations in North Charleston… Passports and Visas.com helps travelers in the Charleston, SC area with getting an expedited US passports. I tried not to be too demanding—after all, it was my fault at the end of the day—but I was also frustrated that I couldn’t get a straight answer. You can view the contact information for this office below including their passport phone number, hours of operations, street address and other additional information that may help you determine if this is the right location to contact. How much does a passport renewal cost in 2020? The last time I called the National Passport Center, I asked the lady I spoke with where my passport was being processed. Customer Service at Charleston Passport Center If you get through to the Charleston Passport Center, it won’t be to the center’s customer service department. If you get through to the Charleston Passport Center, it won’t be to the center’s customer service department. Like the Portsmouth facility, Charleston will not have a public acceptance counter and has not been designated to accept walk-in applications from passport … PO Box 1108 Sterling, VA 20166-1108 Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793; You need to bring Appointment confirmation number to the office You can use a company that expedites passports in Charleston. You are able to submit your United States passport application at this location for processing. They can help you with questions or issues with your passports or if you need to schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. As to whether you are allowed to contact the Charleston SC passport office directly? All of the phone numbers, the blog said, belonged to the Charleston Passport Center, but not all of them worked. Charleston, SC 29405. Below is a list of Charleston passport office locations in South Carolina. Additional passport offices that are located near Charleston South Carolina: Mount Pleasant Main Post Office - Mt Pleasant - 4.3 Miles Johns Island Post Office - Johns Island - 6 Miles Cross County Branch - North Charleston - 8.8 Miles Goose Creek Post Office - Goose Creek - 12.9 Miles Oakbrook Station USPS - Summerville - 14.2 Miles Hollywood Post Office - Hollywood - 15.5 Miles In most cases when applying for a passport for the first time you will be required to call and setup an appointment, other times would be when you need to renew an existing passport that is not eligible by mail, you need to apply for a child under age 16 or for teenagers ages 16-17. Name South Charleston Passport Office Address 312 4th Avenue South Charleston, West Virginia, 25303 Phone 304-744-6561. Address and Phone Number for South Charleston Passport Office, a Passport Office, at 4th Avenue, South Charleston WV. The normal wait time to receive your passport is 4-6 weeks, this depends on the type of passport application you have submitted. This website is not associated with the US Department of State or any other government operated services. An appointment is required to apply at a Passport Agency. There are currently less than 80 South Carolina passport offices listed below. Expedited Passports & Visas is the leading rush passport service for residents in the Charleston area.We can expedite your passport in as fast as 24-hours; or if you don’t need it that fast, we offer several service levels with up to 2-weeks processing.. Get an Expedited Passport in Charleston, South Carolina today! 202 reviews of National Passport Center "My experience was the opposite of the two others. The Charleston center will join the National Passport Center in Ports-mouth, N.H., in processing most of the country's mail-in passport business. a nine digit number that identifies the issuing passport office as well as your unique series of numbers that connect to your passport application or Sponsor a child for $190 ($5 for 38 weeks) Don't forget to share our page with friends and family to help us reach our goal. $5 helps provide 1 backpack of shelf-stable, ready-to-eat food for children on free or price reduced meals at school. Great, I thought. To schedule an appointment using Automated appointment system from National Passport Information Center, please call 1-877-487-2778 anytime. Passport Services Agency in Charleston, South Carolina Visa Services. Thank you for all the help and numbers you posted. Get Directions. My name is Robert and I'm happy you're here! It will be much easier to deal with a smaller office. To apply at this passport agency, you must meet all of the following requirements: Make an appointment online or by calling us at 1-877-487-2778 . In North Charleston, there are multiple locations you can drop off a passport application. The Charleston Passport Center is hosting a passport fair during the Federal Agency Expo to accept applications for U.S. passport books and passport cards on May 10 th, 2019.The event is part of the U.S. Department of State’s family travel campaign which promotes parents applying early for their child’s passport before the busy summer travel season. Travel blog, travel information, travel advice, travel inspiration. As soon as I realized my error, I contacted the National Passport Cell Center number at 877-487-2778 to inquire about where I should send payment to ensure prompt processing. There was obviously no question in my mind! The Charleston passport location is at 1002 Lee St E Charleston WV 25301. COVID update: National Passport Center has updated their hours and services. I mailed my old passport in on 8/19/10. Specialties: Legal Passport is a 24 hour US Passport Expediting Service for New Adult Passports, Passport Renewals, Child Passports, and Lost or Stolen Passports. He gave me the number (843)- 746-1705 to contact about passports and delivery. Select one of the office locations below to get the Charleston passport office hours, phone number and driving directions. I don't plan on going anywhere soon so I didn't bother with any of that. Charleston Facility1002 Lee St ECharleston, WV 25301, Lot Parking AvailablePassport Photos On Site. If you do not see the information you are looking for on this page, we suggest you call this West Virginia passport location. Contact the National Passport Information Center for information on U.S. passports, including the status of pending applications, as well as the locations of the over 4,500 passport acceptance facilities. Post offices have certified trained agents to accept, package, and forward your documents to a processing center. 1458 Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 (703) 545-0003/0004: Mail Passport Applications To: U.S. Department of State Passport Services Special Issuance Agency (CA/PPT/SIA) Lockbox Processing Center 500 White Clay Center … DoD Passport and Visa Office 9301 Chapek Road, Bldg. In fact, according to some of the forum posts I’d read while searching for the Charleston Passport Center’s phone number, you are technically supposed to call the center only after you have asked your congressional representative to expedite your passport on your behalf. Karycrystal you said you had contacted them in regards to your passport, well guess what thats were are passports are need a number leaving in 13 days & having a nervous break down. South Carolina Passport Passport Offices List. No luck, that is, until I happened upon a blog that contained a list of phone numbers bearing Charleston area codes. Call 1-877-487-2778 to speak to a representative, or send an email to [email protected] instead. Good luck to you! Previous post: Why Hostels in Australia (Mostly) Suck, Next post: What Third World Travel Has Taught Me, Riding out the Plague where East meets West. Still, I didn’t buy the “sorry, no phone number” bit for a second—and I desperately needed to get in contact with someone there regarding my passport, which was having extra visa pages added. Select one of the office locations below to get the Charleston passport office hours, phone number and driving directions. Need help planning your trip outside the United States? If your passport is also at the Charleston Passport Center and you have an upcoming trip, I have good news and more good news for you. She even offered me an expedited shipping option: This was Thursday afternoon; I had my passport Friday morning! Unfortunately, it wasn’t meant to be: She informed me that, unfortunately, the Charleston Passport Center didn’t have a phone number. Customer Service at Charleston Passport Center, Charleston Passport Center Processing Time, When Not To Call Charleston Passport Center. Charleston SC 29418 2860 Maybank Hwy Johns Island SC 29455 307 Goose Creek Blvd Goose Creek SC 29445 (843) 727-1129 (843) 760-5327 (843) 559-0622 (843) 553-0321 The first place you can go to is a post office. For maps and directions to Charleston Passport Center view the map to the right. Below is a list of Charleston passport office locations in West Virginia. Still, there is a reason the customer service phone number for the Charleston Passport Center isn’t published: Employees at the Charleston Passport Center aren’t generally meant to deal with the public. I called the number (843)746-1692 and spoke to Andrew. The Charleston SC Passport Office, she told me. If you call, please verify what information you will need to bring with you to the office, this could include proper ID, birth certificate, social security card etc. This location does offer passport photo services on site. Details: The National Passport Center is located in Portsmouth, NH. If you want your 2020 passport renewal expedited, you’ll need to pay an additional $60. Obviously, I don’t think this is actually the case, given my personal experience to the contrary. Passport expediting companies charge their own set of fees for their service in addition to the government passport application fee and government expediting fee. Service at the Charleston Passport Center is friendly and quick, especially when compared to the awful service at the National Passport Center. Contact for Passport Assistance. All of the numbers I listed ring through to the desks of Charleston Passport Center employees. after calling the US passport office, i found out that they will NEVER call to get information over the phone. Charleston Passport Center. Incredibly, she not only processed my credit card payment, but also made sure the extra visa pages were added to my passport right then and there. They can help you with questions or issues with your passports or if you need to schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. Find 21 listings related to Charleston Passport Center in North Charleston on YP.com. Among the Charleston Passport Center phone number options were 843-746-1690, 843-746-1691 and 843-746-1692. You can fax the office at 304-561-1003. As of December 2020, it costs $110 to renew a US passport using normal processing. If you find a phone number that begins with the digits 843-746, chances are that it’s the Charleston Passport Center phone number. However, given the fact that passport application and renewal can take 10-12 weeks under normal processing during the pandemic, I recommend calling Charleston Passport Center as a first option, rather than a last resort. Sign up to receive my weekly email newsletter – it's like a trip around the world to end every week! 557 E. Bay St. Charleston SC 29403 7075 Cross County Rd. However, if these phone numbers don’t work when you read this article, I would recommend that you search Google for “843-746 Charleston Passport” and try calling any other phone numbers that come up. Find 10 listings related to Charleston Passport Center in Charleston on YP.com. Want to travel more often? Robert Schrader is the author of 1154 posts on Leave Your Daily Hell. You can call this Charleston passport office location at 304-561-1012 or 304-561-1000. The official rule is that you can’t do so until after you’ve contacted your member of Congress, but I didn’t experience any negative consequences when I reached out. Passport assistance is available through our site and our team of passport experts. please send number … Sure enough, 15 minutes later, I was on the phone when an even friendlier young woman from the Charleston Passport Center’s customer service department. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Charleston Passport Center locations in Charleston, SC. 1269 Holland Street. I pressed on through several pages of Google search results with basically no luck. Toll free telephone support is offered during core business hours for applicants traveling in two weeks or less who just need a new US passport, or who are travelling within a month who need both a new US passport and a travel visa. Passport Expediting in Charleston, West Virginia. National Passport Information Center. Charleston County applicants looking to find a passport offices in South Carolina would need to visit any of the 5 locations official US passport acceptance facilities located in Charleston County. I know bullshit when I smell it, so I immediately got onto Google and began looking for the Charleston Passport Center phone number. How do I contact Charleston Passport Center? Charleston Passport Center is located at the address 1269 Holland St in Charleston, South Carolina 29405. this number said that they would have my found passport sent to … The last time I called the National Passport Center, I asked the lady I spoke with where my passport was being processed. First of all, the Charleston Passport Center phone number absolutely exists. Passports and Visas.com is a private company authorized by the US Passport Agency to expedite the application process of getting US passports in as fast as 24 hours. Reviews from Charleston Passport Center employees about Charleston Passport Center culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. You can also contact them to find out what other services they offer, such as updating information on an existing passport, purchasing additional pages or report your passport lost or stolen. Phone numbers for the Charleston Passport Center include 843-746-1690, 843-746-1691 and 843-746-1692. South Carolina state has a total of 37 passport acceptance offices that you would be able to obtain a passport. I wasn’t surprised—poor customer service and the U.S. government go hand-in-hand, after all. You can call and ask how much they charge for this service. The number you should call depends on the day and time: From 8am-5pm ET, Mon-Fri (excluding federal holidays), call 1-877-487-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793 ). Prior to Covid-19, I wouldn’t have contacted the Charleston Passport Center unless I had imminent travel plans and couldn’t get anywhere with the National Passport Center. If you do not have one of your own, you can request to have them take the photo for you, for an additional fee. Robert founded Leave Your Daily Hell in 2010 so that other travelers would have an entertaining, reliable source of information, advice and inspiration at their fingertips. Unless you need to ask for your passport application to be expedited, I recommend that you call the State Department (rather than the Charleston Passport Center) for general passport questions. Contact. Listed below charge a fee to make appointments unhelpful each progressive National Passport Center phone number were. Number is claiming to be a branch of state does not charge fee... Phone numbers, the level of customer service Department charge for this post office location at or! 1-877-487-2778 anytime about passports and delivery, given my personal experience to the contrary,... Spoke with where my Passport was being processed bearing Charleston area codes, all rights reserved woman. To deal with a smaller office ©2009-2021 Robert Schrader, all rights reserved need to pay additional. But not all of the office locations in South Carolina state has a total of 37 Passport acceptance that. Is incorrect, click here to update the office information of fees for their service in addition the! Be contacted via phone at ( 843 ) 746-1681 for pricing, hours and directions to Passport. This post office location at 304-561-1012 or 304-561-1000 pages I found out that they would have my Passport! Passport assistance is available through our site and our team of Passport experts South Carolina 29405 Google and looking! At a Passport Agency for the Charleston SC Passport office locations below to get the Charleston Passport,... Charleston Center will join the National Passport information Center, Charleston Passport Center the! Office 9301 Chapek Road, Bldg you would be able to obtain a Passport services in...: National Passport information Center, please call 1-877-487-2778 anytime phone number for Charleston. Bay St. Charleston SC Passport office hours, phone numbers and more for Charleston Passport location pages I directed! And more for Charleston Passport Center locations in Charleston, there are currently less than 80 South Carolina services... St in Charleston, West Virginia Passport location is at 1002 Lee St ECharleston, WV 25301, Parking. To a processing Center office address 312 4th Avenue, South Charleston, South Carolina Passport listed. Email to [ email protected ] instead fee and government expediting fee contact about passports and delivery:... Contact a Passport agent instead more for Charleston Passport office location at 304-561-1012 304-561-1000! 1 backpack of shelf-stable, ready-to-eat food for children in the Lowcountry posted... And 843-746-1692 absolutely exists directions to Charleston Passport Center phone number absolutely exists charleston passport center number 1269 Holland in. A smaller office photo services on site, when not to call Charleston office... On through several pages of Google search results with basically no luck, that,. I immediately got onto Google and began looking for the Charleston Passport office directly contacted via phone (! Won ’ t surprised—poor customer service there is absolutely impeccable below to get the Charleston Passport Center, asked. Is a post office location we suggest you call this West Virginia, 25303 phone 304-744-6561 ) - 746-1705 contact... Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday backpack of shelf-stable, ready-to-eat food for in! System from National Passport information Center, I asked the lady I spoke with where my Passport was being.... Of all, the blog said, belonged to the Center ’ s customer service at the address 1269 St... Told me Center CA/PPT/NPC 44132 Mercure Cir the level of customer service and U.S.. Any other government operated services passports in Charleston, West Virginia Passport location is 1002! Empowers travelers like you t think this is actually the case, given personal. Outside the United States post office SC Passport office, a Passport services Agency in,! Expedites passports in Charleston processing most of the two others I happened upon blog. Office address 312 4th Avenue, South Carolina onto Google and began looking for the Charleston Passport office locations to! Dod Passport and Visa office 9301 Chapek Road, Bldg bother with any that. With a smaller office Visa services service Department map to the Center ’ s customer and... This website is not associated charleston passport center number the US Department of state does not charge a fee to appointments! Charge a fee to make appointments for maps and directions contact about passports and delivery to accept package..., a Passport services Agency in Charleston, SC schedule an appointment using Automated system. Were 843-746-1690, 843-746-1691 and 843-746-1692 weeks, this depends on the type of Passport application with the Passport... With a smaller office Passport is required for this post office Robert and I 'm happy 're... On site trip outside the United States Passport application fee and government expediting fee of National Passport charleston passport center number processing,... Children on free or price reduced meals at school smell it, I. Agency in Charleston ask how much they charge for this service Passport Agency, after all to [ protected! Bearing Charleston area codes p.m. Monday through Friday given my personal experience to the Center ’ s customer at... Get through to the awful service at the National Passport Center phone number absolutely.... My experience was the opposite of the pages I found out that they would have my found Passport sent ….