How to Make a Moist Carrot Cake.  (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada). Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into carrot mixture until blended. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If you prefer, you could make it as two single layer cakes or even as carrot cake cupcakes! It was moist and really good. Everyone loved the cake and wanted recipe. 1/2 cup pineapple preserves Instructions: Carrot Cake Add crushed pineapple to a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and push down on pineapple with a spoon to eliminate excess moisture. How to Make Carrot Cake with Pineapple Prep – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease two 9-inch cake pans and set aside. I made this for my daughter's birthday. A chocolate carrot cake? Fold in the carrots and pineapple. Do you have a website or cooking blog? Fold in the carrots and pineapple. Instructions. I will make it again. Fold in the flour until just incorporated, then mix in the carrot and pineapple to combine. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line three 8” round cake pans with parchment paper then spray with nonstick cooking spray WITH FLOUR or grease and flour pans. Peel the carrots, then grate them just until you have 3 1/2 cups (350g) of grated carrots. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. I used an Italian Cream Cheese Frosting recipe that I have been using for a long time. Stir in the dry ingredients until they are completely absorbed. Pour the batter evenly between the three prepared pans. But it's good enough to serve w/o frosting. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions. The pineapple also adds to the moistness of the cake but it is essential that you drain the juice from the can of pineapple. Plus, it's a great way to sneak healthy carrots into dessert. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Divide batter evenly among the prepared cake … Frost the Pineapple Carrot Cake. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Chocolate, Carrot and Pineapple Layer Cake. Set aside. Topped with a homemade lemon cream cheese frosting, this cake … Mix well and pour into greased and floured tin (9 x 13 inch) Bake for approx 45 mins or until cake no longer moist in centre. To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, butter and confectioners sugar in a medium bowl. I used an Italian Cream Cheese Frosting recipe that I have been using for a long time. I got 18 large muffins out of this recipe, and the crumb is so moist, you won't miss the frosting! Cream Cheese Icing: Combine the cream cheese, butter and icing sugar in a medium bowl. Pour the batter evenly between the three prepared cake tins. I chose to use a Wilton 1M tip and make a rosette pattern for these photos, but I often just spread it on! I substituted 1 cup of Splenda Granular for 1 cup of the sugar, and I replaced 1 cup of the oil with 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce. Fold in carrots, pineapple, coconut, and pecans. Don't panic, the center will sink … Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. This is an excellent cake recipe that makes moist, delicious muffins. Cover the … Frost cake when cool. It works, especially with the addition of pineapple which keeps it nice and moist. Stir in the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to combine. (Cake needs to be pulling away from edges of tin) Icing Beat the cream cheese with the butter and few drops of vanilla essence. Also used chocolate fudge icing. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a … With our easy recipes, making moist carrot cake (or cupcakes) from scratch is a breeze. 31 Mar 2005 Please try again. In another bowl stir together the eggs, vanilla and oil. Pour into 9x13 inch pan. -  Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Fold in the walnuts or raisins. Grease and flour three 9 inch round cake pans.  (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada), I made this for my daughter's birthday. Beat until smooth, then stir in the coconut and nuts. Stir in the well-drained pineapple, coconut, and 1/2 cup of the chopped walnuts or pecans. So is whipping up the rich cream cheese frosting. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Using a wooden spoon, stir in grated carrot, coconut, pineapple and then the walnuts. Place one cake layer on a platter. Also used chocolate fudge icing.  (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada), This cake is moist and delicious. Use some of the frosting to place between the two layers, and then decorate the carrot cake however with pineapple you’d like! Everyone loved the cake and wanted recipe. Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. I will make it again. Carrot and Pineapple Cake Recipe | Ina Garten | Food Network In a medium bowl stir together the flour, sugar, bicarb soda, salt and cocoa, set aside. Whisk the oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa, set aside. Add the dry ingredients gradually until well mixed. Line 22 muffin tins with cupcake liners and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat together on medium speed the sugar, brown sugar, oil, buttermilk, egg, … Something went wrong. 18 Jul 2002 Thanks. Powered by Brandeploy The email addresses you entered will not be stored and will be used only to send this email. Fold in the carrots and pineapple. No matter how you make it, this is a must-try carrot cake! So yes, using pineapple can even make your carrot cake healthier. But it's good enough to serve w/o frosting. Thanks! Mix the wet ingredients – Using a large bowl, cream … Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. This pineapple carrot cake recipe yields a two-layer cake. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Find more useful information here. It was moist and really good. I substituted 1 cup of Splenda Granular for 1 cup of the sugar, and I replaced 1 cup of the oil with 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce. Carrot Cake with Pineapple and Coconut - this carrot cake recipe gets its moist texture and nuanced flavor from crushed pineapple, unsweetened coconut, lots of grated carrot, and baking spices. In another bowl, stir together the eggs, vanilla and oil. -  In the introduction, Mrs. Fields promises the cocoa is not overpowering and that the cake has the moist crumb you expect from good carrot cake. This Chocolate Carrot Cake, adapted from a Mrs. Fields recipe, is made with the usual carrot cake proportions, but rather than spices, includes a half cup of cocoa powder and some pineapple. This is the perfect carrot cake- moist and sweet from the addition of pineapple and with a hint of chocolate which adds richness with out really tasting like chocolate. Add the eggs, vegetable oil, shredded carrots, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla; beat until well blended. Spread the top with 1 cup frosting; refrigerate until the frosting is … Pour the batter evenly between the three prepared cake tins. -  Grease and flour three 9 inch round cake pans. So the next time you decide to whip up a carrot cake to celebrate the fall—or really any season—be sure to add pineapple … Privacy Policies, This is an excellent cake recipe that makes moist, delicious muffins. Stir in the dry ingredients until they are completely absorbed. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa, set aside. This is great with the coconut cream cheese icing. Decorate with nuts,or whatever strikes your fancy, vegetable - fruit - apples - pineapple - carrot. In a large bowl combine flour through salt. Whoops! My favorite homestyle carrot cake with pineapple, candied pecans, toasted coconut and big chunks of carrot cake! I got 18 large muffins out of this recipe, and the crumb is so moist, you won't miss the frosting! If you don’t drain the juice then the cake will be too wet and will not … Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together in another bowl until well blended. In another bowl, stir together the eggs, vanilla and oil. One little change: I used 1 cup of oil and 1/2 cup orange juice instead of the 1 1/2 cup oil. In a small bowl, mix 2 … One little change: I used 1 cup of oil and 1/2 cup orange juice instead of the 1 1/2 cup oil. 09 Oct 2002 In a large bowl (preferably chilled stainless steel bowl) pour heavy cream, vanilla pudding mix, … … This cake is moist and delicious. Divide … There are two camps in the world of carrot cake – pro-pineapple and anti-pineapple.