He has spent most of his life working with food, whether cooking a meal for his wife and three children in h we mainly use it in our house chili. Jo P. on 10/18/2017. furmano's crushed tomatoes are very affordable on webstaurant. What advice would you give the CEO of Furmano Foods about how to improve it? Packed in the USA. Shop Furmano Tomatoes Diced - 28 OZ from Randalls. Their mission is clear and I'm sure they will be around for another 100 years. Chef Paul loves to create healthy and delicious meals. Not a company I would recommed anymore. Five starts - I definitely recommend these. The management team really sucks as well as the employees that they bring in from temp service. Do these reviews help you learn more about. Furmanos Tomatoes Peeled Whole Italian Style Plum - 28 Oz. Whether using as a base for pizza sauce and dips, or topping pastas and meats, these Furmano's … Browse our wide selection of Diced Tomatoes for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! My position varied as I was a floater. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. A great fresh tasting product. Tom M. on 03/03/2013. Because Furmano's picks their tomatoes when they are fully red and ripe, you're actually getting more of a genuine tomato taste than you would from under-ripe supermarket tomatoes! This is a fourth generation company, where else do you hear that today? Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets More. What is a typical day like for you at Furmano Foods? Would recommend it. listex.online Furmano's Crushed Tomatoes Furmano's(41188042598): online CPG catalogue 3D photos nutrition facts prices But most importantly, it should taste like, well, a tomato. In the summer of 1921, the Furmano’s family farm produced a bumper crop of tomatoes. The stone scripture at the entrance says practicing biblical principles haha if how they operate is practicing biblical principles I better not go to their church. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Furmano Foods a better place to work? Beginning in the 1950's when the t Give back to the community and have strong biblical values. They could careless about the employees people with 30 plus years are leaving because the place is a joke . Furmano's #10 Can Chunky Crushed Tomatoes - 6/Case. You can easily put them over macaroni and cheese or plain buttered noodles. fast paced / learning opportunities, good team work. Because every tomato is grown in the USA near Furmano's headquarters in Pennsylvania, tomatoes are allowed to ripen naturally on the vine and can be picked, crushed, and canned within hours to lock in freshness and flavor. Thanks! An excellent place to work, with awesome coworkers. they are great for making sauces. In September, 2016 we met with Scott Hoffman, Field Manager with Furmano's, for a tour of Furmano… This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer. Furmano's tomatoes are naturally rich in antioxidants Vitamin A, C, and Lycopene which research suggests may have long term health benefits. As I am a current employee I can tell you that u can see this place going downhill everyday. Facebook. Furmano's #10 Can Chunky Crushed Tomatoes - 6/Case, The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. How can we improve it? When do we get paid and what days do we get paid. Tomatoes, Crushed. What is Furmano Foods sick leave policy? Every Furmano's product is naturally gluten free, trans fat free, and made with 100% natural sea salt that is lower in sodium than traditional table salt. Being a canning company the "aroma" can get your attention both in a positive and negative way. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Furmano Foods. Love the bulk can of chunky crushed tomatoes. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. ....since the forth generation took over a few years ago its become very stressful, moral is very low and there is a huge amount of favortism shown. I think my biggest thumbs up is that the tomatoes are FRESH and that's hard to get when something comes from a can. Here at furmanos if you are not family forget it. Furmano's Stewed Tomatoes #10 Can We puree these … How many sick days do you get per year? What is the interview process like at Furmano Foods? the texture is perfect and the flavor is just right. Furmano's Chunky Crushed Tomatoes #10 Can What do you think of this page? This item was made in the United States of America. Our community is ready to answer. Enjoyed working there. They are great with rice and make a great addition to soup. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Types of Food Cans and Food Can Sizes Guide, Made from fresh tomatoes and lightly spiced with basil; can be used as base for a variety of sauces, Good source of lycopene, an essential nutrient; great for salsa. We make a ton of our house made pasta sauce and these are our favorite tomatoes to use for our recipe. The working conditions were not that great but they were manageable. Working there in the past was enjoyable fulfilling and prosperous. I was apprehensive at first, but after using these, I’m very glad I took a chance on an unfamiliar brand. We are extremely pleased with the results. This item Furmano's Stewed Tomatoes - #10 Can Del Monte Original Recipe, Canned Stewed Tomatoes, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) Dei Fratelli - Stewed Tomatoes - 28oz - 12 pack I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone for a career or a quick job. How many vacation days do you get per year? i use a lot of tomatoes and tomato product ad these crushed tomatoes from furmanos are great for my sauces. My coworkers were nice people and i learned a lot. Family owned and small management opportunities. These are amazing and a must buy! This is a blue collar facility that does not pay well. They’re also a terrific value. Larger tomato pieces are added to the tomato puree to give this product its chunky consistency. The hours are good as well as the benefits. This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. Help us be the best! This is so good for making less liquidy pizza sauces. Meet Chef Paul. Locally owned and operated, great work envoironment. Browse our wide selection of Diced Tomatoes for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Browse our wide selection of Crushed Tomatoes for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! How flexible are your working hours at Furmano Foods? Strive for success to produce a quality product. I'm surprised they were priced so low, i make huge batches of base tomato sauce which i freeze and use as needed. Please reference can lid code number. The basil is really a great touch in the Furmano's … Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unload Trucks With All Product,Check Product For Bad Dates, Pick Up Crate Using Sit-Down Forklift, Stock Shelves With Product Dates Facing Froward. Clean, safe place. Danielle D. on 05/15/2013. Great taste is a family tradition. new management, it is a good place to work, be better if a few key people were removed. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs. when it comes to canned tomatoes we use a lot. The local merchants challenged them to bring their red ripe tomatoes back in the winter when they weren’t … Furmano's® Whole Peeled Tomatoes.Great taste is a family tradition.Now with lower sodium sea salt.Same great taste.100% See more... natural. Very poorly ran company. These tomatoes have a thick texture and are full of flavor. A family owned business for 4 generations. I love the texture of this sauce and it has a great taste in well pasta lol give it a try, I am completely sold on Furmano products I used this can in my big batch chili we do 6 gallons at a time and this is so cost effective not to mention It is a superior product. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Shop Furmano Tomatoes Diced - 28 OZ from Albertsons. Soup Time Is here I get these because I make Big batches of soup and freeze it and its great when you have can in the pantry meat in the freezer your set; These are high quality tomatoes, not that watery stuff you find in bulk containers. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. They are the freshest tasting out there and our customers love the finished product. I wouldn’t buy or use their products if it was free. Personalized health review for Furmano's Tomatoes, Crushed: 20 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. The perfect can of chunky crushed tomatoes that are great for making spaghetti sauce. Seen some real shady stuff go on in the place. All about output no matter what it takes or the quality of the products. ... 1-877-877-6032 M-F 8am-5pm EST. Love the crushed tomatoes high quality. See how our recipes can help you save money based on serving sizes. Furmano's products don't tend to have that canned after taste ether. Low pay unappreciated for work performed. If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Using four generations of insight and skill, we craft a flavorful product that brings out the best nature has to offer. Please review … Whether using as a base for pizza sauce and dips, or topping pastas and meats, these Furmano's chunky crushed tomatoes provide the refreshing taste of produce straight from the farmer's market to your customer's plates. Download Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User Rating: They own four farms in and around Lancaster, including the 200-year-old farm where the family lives. The 2nd shift supervisor shouldn't be a supervisor. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Please review … This is the Furmano's Food company profile. The tomatoes are sweet and the perfect size. The Kreider Family farms 350 acres of land. Furmano's tomatoes are naturally rich in antioxidants vitamins A, C and lycopene which research suggests may have long term health … We want to help you find great companies. travel was too far. would of been a place i would of retired from. The Furmano company is actually located in the same state I'm from and i really do love local companies. These tomatoes are especially convenient, as they are pre-crushed and flavored with just the right amount of fresh basil. Free from unwanted additives, they're also a great source of Lycopene, an antioxidant found in cooked tomatoes. Please choose your delivery preferences: Vegetarian ChiliMake money with our recipes! management is family oriented and friendly. Granted, nobody's going to be making salsa or salads with canned tomatoes, but if your heart's desire is a nicely balanced tomato sauce for your pasta dish, or a base to flavor a soup or stew, a canned tomato … Shop Furmanos Tomatoes Diced Petite - 28 Oz from Tom Thumb. © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: These are are high quality crushed tomatoes with a great taste. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. The flavor is great and perfect for making our chunky style chili. The second shift supervisor sucks shouldn't be a supervisor at all he shows alot of favoritism to people wouldnt recomend anyone working there and for putting in the hours there and not bringing home the money that should be is a joke. This is an excellent place to work with fantastic people. They are flexible with family life and work hours, Somewhat stressful but an excellent place to work, Programmer/Analyst/EDI Coordinator/Developer, Management doesn’t appreciate the employees, Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tableIn. Furmano’s new label includes FACTS UP FRONT nutrition information, for a quick look at key nutritional values, … Submit Review All fields are required Please, ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below. Most Popular. What is the best part of working at Furmano Foods? I'd recommend it to anyone. Would go back if I lived closer. The tomatoes taste wonderful and the price per can is excellent. Family oriented company that will help employees when in need. On the Road—Furmano's Tomato Processing Plant; On the Road—Furmano's Tomato Processing Plant. The management team really sucks as well as the employees that they bring in from temp service. Nothing to say. Because Furmano's picks their tomatoes when they are fully red and ripe, you're actually getting more of a genuine tomato taste than you would from under-ripe supermarket tomatoes! Hard labor but providing jobs. Ingredients Concentrated Crushed Tomatoes, Diced Tomatoes, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived), Basil Product Details Label UPC: 0-41188-04507-0 C Poor working conditions. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. I only slept for like 4 or 5 hours. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. Miss the environment and people. New Look, Same Great Taste. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. They are very flavorful and are easy to warm up. Browse our wide selection of Diced Tomatoes for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! What is the vacation policy like at Furmano Foods? I've used this product to make my own tomato sauce and as a base its a really good start. I was respsonsible for being compitent at many different positions and filled in where needed. Low salary and too many ppl just seating around some managers would tell others they are doing a good job and they have been seating and not doing anything and some ppl be working hard and get tolled to keep working and work harder when is unfair. Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will … I’ll definitely be buying more Furmano’s in the future. And no one is there to work as a team for a common goal. Outstanding quality comparable to your favorite national brands, or the private labels available from … We've got all the ingredients you need. this furmano's brand is a great product and at a value. Shop Furmanos Tomatoes Crushed - 28 Oz from Pavilions. They also have crushed tomatoes with garlic which adds … Evoke the taste of fresh-from-the-vine, homegrown tomatoes with the accessibility of these canned Furmano's chunky crushed tomatoes! Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Furmano's Food, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Very limited upward mobility. Was very hot and sometimes very cold. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Personalized health review for Furmano's Tomatoes, Petite Diced: 25 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. they come with a little basil already and you can add whatever else you want to make it your own! All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Furmano… WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. The hardest part of the job was having to wotk 12 hours daily and sometimes overtime. Wrap Pallets With Product For Shipping, Load Trucks With Pallets and Clean Work Station. From the moment of harvest, we work hard to ensure our products arrive at your kitchen at the peak of flavor, color and texture. Since 1921, Furmano's heritage of canning tomatoes has produced top quality, wholesome foods from rich, fertile farmland. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Good place to work. A doctor was provided by the company to take care of all of our health needs. The can of chunky crushed tomatoes are great for making our cowboy chili. It is also good to add to guacamole to give it more of a Mexican food taste. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. As I am a current employee I can tell you that u can see this place going downhill everyday. Surprisingly, these tomatoes were almost universally disliked, with complaints about bland flavor and an “awful mushy texture.” Perhaps they'd be more tempting when tossed with … Get to know our farmers, see how the tomatoes we grow make their way to your table, and discover delicious family recipes at furmano.com. Here at furmanos … Description. I recommend trying these for one of your meals.