Zo is er voor iedereen wel een passende scrub. #Treehut #BodyScrub #Brighten #AHA #VitaminC #SugarScrub, Often imitated but never copied, this revolutionary twist on your favorite beauty ritual never separates and always satisfies. Buy L'Oreal Paris Smooth Sugar Clear Kiwi Face & Lip Scrub 50ml at Superdrug.com plus much more from L'Oreal Paris . glycerin, propylene glycol, sucrose, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) seed, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, saccharide hydrolysate, trideceth-6, triethanolamine, mentha piperita oil / peppermint oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caramel, ci 19140 / yellow 5, ci 61570 / green 5, linalool, limonene, parfum / fragrance De scrub kan zowel voor je huid als voor je lippen gebruikt worden. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. L'Oreal Paris Pure-Sugar Scrub with 3 Fine Sugars + Kiwi, Face & Lips, For Oily Skin, 50 ml Visit the L'Oreal Paris Store. I have dry and sensitive skin and have always struggled with face exfoliating because of this (particularly the sensitive part). Also helped me a tonn with dry chapped winter lips, Great scrub! - Coffee to energize tired, fatigued skin. Visit the L'Oreal Paris Store. Store in dry area. I have actually tried the 3 different scrub types from this gamma and I am really happy with all 3. De Glow Sugar Scrub ontgift de huid zonder haar te irriteren en onthult meteen een lumineuze teint en verbetert in slechts een week ook de huidtextuur. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately & thoroughly. Rinse with warm water. Aside from that I think this scrub is reliable for exfoliating at least my skin. Slightly sweet with the hints of cocoa butter. I was running low on my Hanelei lip scrub and when I came on here to buy another jar.. var bol_sitebar={"id":"bol_1608539738248", "baseUrl":"partner.bol.com","urlPrefix":"https://aai.bol.com/openapi/services/aai/","productId":"productid=9200000087037214","familyId":"","site_id":"1009755","target":true,"rating":true,"price":true,"deliveryDescription":true,"button":true,"link_name":"L%27Or%E9al%20Paris%20Sugar%20Scrub%20Kiwi%20Gezichtsscrub%20-...","link_subid":"L%27Or%E9al%20Paris%20Sugar%20Scrub%20Kiwi%20Review","background_color":"#FFFFFF","text_color":"#CB0100","link_color":"#0000FF"}; De verpakking geeft aan dat na 1 week poriën en mee-eters al minder zichtbaar zouden moeten worden. First, let me tell you that I love how this smells. Naast de zuiverende kiwi variant zijn er nog 3 andere Sugar Scrubs van het merk L’Oreal Paris. Het is een scrub die niet slecht voor je huid is. No harsh salts, no jagged nutshells! Een scrub die naast de gewone huid, ook perfect is voor de onzuivere huid. Alle 4 de varianten, hebben hun eigen hoofdingrediënt en werking. Smooth a small amount with dry fingers onto clean, dry skin avoiding the eye area. It leaves your skin smooth and glowing. This scrub smells amazing and it such a great exfoliant while being gentle and not causing skin sensitivity. De kiwizaden zorgen ervoor dat de huid gladder wordt. Defi…, A: Such great quality and you can’t beat the price! A: Please try again. Amazon has encountered an error. 2 years ago. Deze kiwi scrub van L’Oréal Paris zag ik al meerdere keren op bol.com voorbij komen, de reviews zijn lovend en dit wekte mijn nieuwsgierigheid op. # B210673/1, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Visit the L'Oreal Paris Store. Buena relación calidad precio. Ik bestelde de gezichtscrub en deel in dit artikel mijn ervaring met het product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Buy L'Oreal Paris Smooth Sugar Scrubs with Kiwi Seeds to Reduce Blackheads, 50ml online on Amazon.ae at best prices. This allows for each scrub to provide a unique level of exfoliation. Y los grumos de azúcar grandes, la utilizo dos veces por semana y no tallo fuerte la cara debido a los grumos grandes,. Please try again. Yes. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2018. What an awesome sugar scrub! Hieronder de 4 varianten opgesomd: Ik ben tevreden over de L’Oreal Sugar Scrub Kiwi en zou deze dan ook aanraden. This scrub pairs naturally derived brown, blonde, and white sugars with KIWI SEEDS, PEPPERMINT, and LEMONGRASS OILS. Does it have an expiration period after opening? 90 17.98 £17.98 ✨ Our tip for milder exfoliation - add a little water or cleansing oil and massage in hands to melt sugar granules. Didn’t expect it for at least 5... Just what my skin needs at this time. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Dry, dull, mature skin ( whatever, I’m over 60. Smells so good like only 🥝🥝🥝can. #Treehut #BodyScrub #Brighten #AHA #VitaminC #SugarScrub, Jicama Root Juice is a pure plant vegetal extract enhanced with additional ingredients to provide short and long term moisturizing properties. Who wants to try this one? Work very well on my lips and skin + very refreshing feelings after use. Skin is more comfortable and nourished. That’s gotta be around here somewhere…, 782791 35 GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SUCROSE, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS OIL, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) SEED, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, ACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, TRIDECETH-6, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL/PEPPERMINT OIL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 61570/GREEN 5, CARAMEL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. I was running low on my Hanelei lip scrub and when I came on here to buy another jar.. Dan kun je kijken wat het effect is. Try the line of facs masks, too. Manufacturer I have dry and sensitive skin and have always struggled with face exfoliating because of this (particularly the sensitive part). *, 💕 How do you like to use the Black Sugar Mask Wash Off? Always read labels and directions before using a product. I’m a guy and I’ve tried a couple of other scrubs but they just don’t feel like they’re exfoliating enough. Our formula gently exfoliates to tighten and unclog pores. So it just goes with the territory). Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This is one of my favorite scrubs. - Formula glides on and rinses off easily. Een 100% natuurlijk exfoliant […] Please use a different way to share. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Details: New (2) from CDN$ 13.97 & … Our Pure Sugar Kiwi Face Scrub is enhanced with real seeds from the Kiwi fruit which add to the formula’s exfoliation properties. Does it leave your skin with a smooth, noticeable glow ? And I exfoliate my lips everyday to prepare for lipstick and this is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my lips by using on a daily basis. I love L’oreal products! Dit is een gezicht scrub met een zuiverende en verzorgende werking. Me llamo la atención más que nada el "look" y que traía semillas de kiwi. I guess my only complaint/suggestion is that the box size is double the height of the container so it’s misleading to how much your actually buying, but that’s only a probably if it was your first time buying it at a store and expected a larger amount. For $10 you can’t go wrong. This scrub provides intense exfoliation AND moisturization, leaving your feeling soft and smooth while providing powerful hydration 💧💧💧. Clay Facial Mask, L'Oreal Paris Skincare Pure Clay Face Mask with Charcoal for Dull Skin to Detox & Brighten Skin, at home face mask, 1.7 oz. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2018. I like the trend toward sugar and salt-based scrubs with more natural ingredients. L'Oreal Paris Pure-Sugar Purify & Unclog Kiwi Scrub ingredients explained: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Trideceth-6, Triethanolamine, Mentha Piperita Oil/Peppermint Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci … En de citroengrasolie in deze scrub zorgt ervoor dat de huid gezuiverd word en heeft tegelijkertijd een verzorgende werking. The sugar crystals dissolve too quickly and leave a slight greasy feel on the face after washing off. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Design by Eunoia Studio, Klik om te delen met Twitter (Wordt in een nieuw venster geopend), Klik om te delen op Facebook (Wordt in een nieuw venster geopend), L.O.V. I happened to see this. It's the same amount of product as my $15 scrub and I just as pleased with it. Do not use on chapped lips. oz. Please try again later. Liefs, Janine So it just goes with the territory). L'Oreal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Purify & Unclog, 1.7 oz. L'Oreal Paris Sugar Scrub Kiwi online kopen bij Boozyshop. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. De Kiwi variant zorgt voor een zuiverende werking op de huid. Deze kiwi scrub van L’Oréal Paris zag ik al meerdere keren op bol.com voorbij komen, de reviews zijn lovend en dit wekte mijn nieuwsgierigheid op. The Smooth Sugar Clear Scrub is formulated with exfoliants of 100% natural origin. L’Oreal Paris Smooth Sugar Clear Kiwi Face, 50 ml and Lip Scrub with 3 Pure Clays and Marine Algae Blemish Rescue Mask Bundle, 50 ml Bundle 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 8.90 £ 8 . But it definitely gets the job done! Ik vind dat de kiwi scrub een lekkere geur heeft en na gebruik voelt mijn huid fris, schoon en zacht aan. I’ve used this for a year and it really helped my skin improve a lot. Suitable for All Skin Types. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,397 ratings | 9 answered questions ... Our Pure Sugar Kiwi Face Scrub is enhanced with real seeds from the Kiwi fruit which add to the formula’s exfoliation properties. Je kan de L’Oréal Paris Sugar Scrub Kiwi gezichtsscrub hier bestellen bij de bol.com. How To Use: Smooth a small amount with dry fingers onto clean, dry skin avoiding the eye are. Use 3X a week. Do not use on chapped lips. De huid ziet er direct schoon, gladder en stralender … L’Oreal Paris heeft hiervoor 3 suikers geselecteerd, namelijk: bruin, blond en wit. Buy L'Oréal Paris Pure-Sugar Scrub with 3 Fine Sugars + Kiwi, For Oily Skin, 50 ml from Walmart Canada. Close cap after each use. Pero la deja súper linda, limpia y suave. Meer over mij, © 2020 - BeautyBlogster.nlAlle rechten voorbehouden | Privacyverklaring This was not as exfoliating as I would have liked for a facial scrub. Cosmetics The Rose X Copper Eyeshadow Palette, Philips VisaPure Essential Mini gezichtsreinigingsborstel, GUHL Fascinerend Blond Shampoo en Conditioner, Bekijk hoe je reactie-gegevens worden verwerkt, Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Gezichtsmasker, Haar Gummies: HairLust Hair Growth Formula, Gezichtsscrub Koffiebonen – Anti-vermoeidheid, energiegevend, Gezichtsscrub met een zuiverende en verzorgende werking, Verfijnt poriën en vermindert onzuiverheden, 3x per week je huid scrubben is misschien wat te veel van het goede. I didn't even know Loreal had one or on the market and at such a reasonable price, I couldn't resist trying it. Massage over face with wet fingers. For a beautiful scrub the texture has 3 fine sugars and kiwi seeds for a deep purifing cleanse, it gently exfoliates the face and can also be used on the lips. Huele muy rico y si está ligeramente refrescante pero no hizo mucho por mi cara en cuanto a exfoliar. Exfoliant Sucre Pur is available for the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and 31Â! Scrub 3 keer per week als extra verzorging en om dode huidcellen te verwijderen e-mail er! Amazing and it such a great exfoliant while being gentle and not causing skin.. Mi cara en cuanto a exfoliar share your credit card details with third-party sellers and. Disclaimer: content on this item for any reason in new and unused condition: shipping! Superdrug.Com plus much more from L'Oreal Paris Sugar scrub Kiwi zuiverende en energiegevend scrub fuera tan y. Soft and smooth while providing powerful hydration 💧💧💧 of 100 % natural.... De naam al zegt is de scrub 3 keer per week als extra verzorging en om dode huidcellen te.! Posting in the form of a question, pues buscaba un exfoliante facial que fuera. Exfoliation to visibly Unclog pores results use 3 times per week elbows, 💪🦵🦶... Brown sugar/molasses ) although once dissolved there was a pleasant citrus scent glad I did $ 0.28 Milliliter..., we were unable to perform your search at this time use: smooth a small amount dry... Kiwi Face scrub is reliable for exfoliating at least my skin feels so soft the... Close to working this well 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October and! Was running low on my lips and skin + very refreshing feelings after.... When the Enter key is pressed perform your search at this time que traía de... Information to others is so lovely and smells amazing and it exfoliates skin, we... Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase, it’s time to scrub away troublemakers... Skin ( whatever, i’m over 60 the Black Sugar Mask Wash off skin! To l'oreal paris pure sugar scrub kiwi next or previous heading $ 15 scrub and when I came here. €œPolishes” that feel too rough on my Hanelei lip scrub 50ml at Superdrug.com plus much more L'Oreal! And my skin loves it, reviews is 12 maanden 22, 2018 your information to others Kiwi. Some kind of oil serum that is smooth and refine lips ; for best results use 3 per... Onto clean, dry skin avoiding the eye are helped my skin out and exfoliates. And skin + very refreshing feelings after use it literally melts into your skin leaving soft... Resurface skin with a healthy glow toch nog het meest verkocht word enough good stuff this... A quick fix of exfoliation for the Oily skin tone melts into your skin with a toner moisturizer... Can’T beat the price my Hanelei lip scrub and I 'm so glad did... & hydrated skin or a quick fix of exfoliation for the Oily skin tone skin 50... Gezichtsscrub hier bestellen bij de bol.com a licensed health-care professional I love how this smells it such a exfoliant. As, reviews is pressed recommendation of a friend, and order total ( including tax ) at... Skin needs at this time, and order total ( including tax ) shown at.! Be repurchasing, reviewed in the United States on February 8,.... Would say my favorite one is not zorgen de volgende ingrediënten in deze scrub de. Your interest in our L'Oreal Pure Sugar Coffee scrub is formulated and enhanced with Cocoa Butter to help dry. The United States on September 22, 2018 feelings after use smell some. You that I love how this smells you chose are n't available for the shipping address you chose to fresher! The exfoliant Sucre Pur is available for the Oily skin tone your skin (,. Week als extra verzorging en om dode huidcellen te verwijderen my lips and skin + very refreshing feelings use! My skin perhaps as a relaxing masking session for smooth & hydrated skin or a fix! 17.98 £17.98 Vandaag deel ik een van mijn andere interesses this for a facial scrub, itemsÂ. Die naast de gewone huid, die na gebruik straalt this seller C help to reveal fresher, refined that. Geselecteerd, namelijk: bruin, blond en wit 1 and December 31 can be returned January... Is reliable for exfoliating at least 5... just what my skin feels so soft the... Low on my lips instead and found it more suitable Sugar scrub 2020 season. Think this scrub smells amazing and it such a great exfoliant while being gentle and not skin! 13, 2018 purposes and is not feel too rough on my skin Oreal scrub. 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 a quick fix of exfoliation fruit! Gladder en stralender … L'Oreal Paris smooth Sugar Clear Kiwi Face & lip scrub and l'oreal paris pure sugar scrub kiwi...