This review is from LG - 7.3 Cu. No one tests ranges like we do. 281 reviews 5 281. LG's new ProBake system dramatically changes the way ovens work—and the results are impressive. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2016. Only verified user reviews Whether you love sleek, modern designs, cozy country kitchens, vintage spaces or something in between, our gas and electric cooking appliances can give you the look you love—and the latest technology. That's why we've developed revolutionary cooking appliances that look as beautiful as they perform, including: Ovens: With wide cooking cavities, easy-to-clean finishes, precise temperature controls and the latest convection technology, our innovative single and double wall ovens will change the way you bake, braise, roast and broil. My experience with other LG appliances has been very good so far, but we will see how this holds up in the coming years. Written by James Aitchison. Prices subject to change without notice. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The overall results put the LG LDG4315ST into our list of top performers because it does very well at certain tasks: fast boiling, low simmer, and excellent bake performance, specifically when in the right part of the oven (the lower oven… The convenience of two ovens in one range is something we have wanted to try for a long time. I love the double oven. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LDG4315ST range. It took over a month to arrive and didn't come with the hardware needed to install it. All. LG LDG4315ST. Read more. $44.90. Doug. We recently did a kitchen remodel, and purchased this oven.. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. ft.... LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. Copyright © 2009-2020 LG Electronics. $44.90. Cafe 30" ADA Slide-In Front Control Gas Double Oven With … It is so much better that my old plug in griddle. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I am disappointed because the front of the oven where the knobs are gets dirty really easily due to the angle. The LRG4115ST doesn't have a double-oven capacity like LG's LDG4315ST or the speedy cooking modes of the LDE4415ST. LG Cooktop / Range Grille Assembly OEM NUMBER AEB73625202 2 - NEW! A Winner! Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission. Please enable JavaScript to ensure you get the most out of the LG site, products, and services. Looks great - lots of cooking space in a 30" counter opening. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Ft. Self-Clean Slide-In Double Oven Electric Smart Wi-Fi Range with ProBake Convection - PrintProof Matte Black Stainless Steel. ft. Gas Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection®, EasyClean® and Gliding Rack. From the description that you are giving about the smell and the "Black stuff" that the LG 6.9 cu. The controls are simple and well laid out. Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Just got this installed a few days ago. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. This model includes a griddle plate for the center burner. LG LDG4315ST specs. Check with your local retailers for their final price and availability. The LG LDG4315ST brought the soup down to temperatures that were much lower than those of other gas ranges, which stayed pretty hot over the 20 minutes I let the tomato soup simmer … Features. Browse our newest cooking appliances, as well as our innovative collection of refrigerators and dishwashers—and design a kitchen that can help make life good. We bought this double oven range to replace our poor deceased oven range. The safety concern is that the burner knobs are SUPER sensitive. We have satisfied our curiosity with this LG Range! LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. Discuss: LG LDG4315ST review: Uneven baking, lousy app decrease this oven's appeal Sign in to comment. 31 Reviews. LG LDG4315ST Door Panel Assembly - Genuine OEM. No one tests ranges like we do. Find pictures, reviews, and tech specs for the LG LDE5415ST 7.3 cu. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG LDG4315ST at Amazon.com. Quality. Click here for the CNET review - http://cnet.co/1L1s9z4The LG LDG4315ST disappoints, from its frustrating app to its uneven baking results. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Free shipping on most Natural Gas Ranges $499 & Up Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LDG4315ST range. https://www.lg.com/us/cooking-appliances/lg-LDG4315BD-gas-range/reviews As we've mentioned, there are philosophical differences in the different fuel types when it … Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2016. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Shop Goedekers.com for the best price on LDG4315ST by LG. From the Lab. Rating Filter. Best Range, I recommend this to anyone who love the way the gas range cooks. Average Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars. (Faster and Hotter) Nice range. Doug. Doug. 30” Freestanding Gas Double Oven Range. Installation Instructions do NOT accompany this part! This freestanding range has a smaller oven above a … Genuine Product, Haier manufactured the original product for your LG LDG4315ST. Verified Purchase | Posted 2 years ago. ft. Capacity, 5 Burners, Griddle, Probake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel at Amazon.com. ft. Gas Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection®, EasyClean® and Gliding Rack, Model # LDG4315ST is throwing out, it may be the sheathing for the internal wires burning or some spatter that is on the walls of the oven that is burning. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Credit: LG Written by Kori Perten. Was a little nervous ordering a large appliance online. LDG4313ST LG 6.9 Cu. ft. Electric True Double Oven Range with ProBakeConvection™ and EasyClean® Life happens in the kitchen. LG 6.9CuFt GAS Double Oven with ProBake Convection and 18,500BTU Burner 2-year Manufacturer's warranty6.9CuFt GAS Double Oven RangeProBake Convection™EasyCleanFast Broil I bought this 5 months ago and I am disappointed with the oven. I brushed against a burner knob to turn on the microwave and it ignited immediately. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. Find reviews, expert advice, manuals & specs for the LG … Ranges: Combining the functionality of an oven and a cooktop, our all-in-one gas and electric ranges feature wide ovens with easy-to-clean surfaces, powerful burners and precise controls, so you can make restaurant-quality dishes at home. LG Stainless Steel Freestanding Double Gas Range - LDG4315ST Verified Purchase. And the lower oven still has plenty of room for your 18 pound holiday turkey! Microwave Ovens: With over-the-range and countertop models available, these versatile kitchen cooking appliances can help you make quick work of defrosting meats, heating up leftovers, warming your coffee, and even cooking entire meals with just the touch of a button. Buy LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. I would recommend this to a friend. ft. Electric Double Oven Range. Updated March 7, 2018 Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Reviews. From ovens and cooktops to ranges and microwaves, with precise temperature controls, one-touch settings and thoughtful details, our collection makes weekday meals and weekend feasts simple to prepare. Quality. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LDG4313ST range. LG LDG4315ST Overview. Ignition Switch Wire harness for LG LDG4315ST Range - Oven/Stove. I absolutely LOVE it so far. My children (all grown) wanted to know why the inside of the oven was purple. I would not purchase this again unless they can resolve those issues, Privacy Portal - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, loc_en_US, sid_MD05217322, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 368 reviews (368 Reviews) 95 % would recommend to a friend. MarketWizard. LG has included wireless connectivity with other ovens I've tested, such as the LG LDG4315ST and the LG LDE4415ST, so you could control some of the ovens' function from an app. Quantities are limited. Comment. The LDG4315ST 30" gas range by LG features two ovens with a total capacity of 6.9 cu. I love the stove and the top oven (have not had a chance to use the lower oven yet). Related Articles. It's a bit uneven, but convection helped. I love the fact that I can bake more than one item at a time. 30” Freestanding Gas Double Oven Range. Quality range with awesome features at an affordable price! All Rights Reserved. This review is from LG - 6.9 Cu. It was packaged well. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2017. LG LRG4115ST Freestanding Gas Range Review LG's new ProBake system changes cooking for the better. Incredible picture quality framed as a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches, 6.9 cu. Do wish I could figure out how to make it quit singing when it's done. https://www.lg.com/us/cooking-appliances/lg-LDG4315ST-gas-range Prices, promotions and availability may vary by store and online. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2016. Value. When it comes to flexibility and convenience, it doesn't get much better than the feature-rich LG 7.3 cu. Genuine product manufactured by LG. The LG LDG4315ST double-oven gas range has LG's new ProBake technology, plus a convenient Easy Clean setting. I don't have the answer, but I kinda like it. This Temperature Sensor Probe shipped with the following LG Over / Ranges: LDG4313ST, LDG4313ST/00, LDG4315BD, LDG4315BD/00, LDG4315ST This is a true LG … Search... Popular Search Terms. This freestanding range has a … Product Information. No one tests ranges like we do. Package - LG - 6.9 Cu. https://www.lg.com/us/cooking-appliances/lg-LDG4313ST-gas-range/reviews LDG4315ST ranges pdf manual download. ft. Capacity, 5 Burners, Griddle, Probake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel. Buy LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. LG LDG4315ST Double Oven Gas Range Review Sure, new tech is cool, but it's the uniform cooking and quick preheat we really love. LG 6.9CuFt GAS Double Oven with ProBake Convection and 18,500BTU Burner 2-year Manufacturer's warranty6.9CuFt GAS Double Oven RangeProBake Convection™EasyCleanFast Broil. Read Review General. Get information on the LG LDE5415ST. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2016. Generous stovetop with a both a “quick heat” and “simmer” burner and a middle griddle for pancakes or cooking quesadillas. About the product – The capacity of the double oven gas range is 6.9 cu.ft. View and Download LG LDG4315ST service manual online. It's amazing, and the double oven was heaven for a party we had. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). No, I would not recommend this to a friend. Very nice overall. Plus, with their sealed burners and sleek finishes, cleanup is fast and easy. The range is easy to dismantle and clean. The burners put out a LOT more heat than my old range. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2017. It is great to not have to heat up a whole oven and yet have more room than my toaster oven. One needs to learn a bit as the covection cooks a little different. Awesome!! Find LG LDG4315ST specs, reviews and more! When it comes to flexibility and convenience, it doesn't get much better than the feature-rich LG 7.3 cu. MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE REACHED ON BURNER ft. Capacity This 7.3 cu. 4.6 (368 Reviews) 77 Answered Questions; Customer images +7 images; $1,709.99 Your price for this item is $1,709.99. The product itself is solid. Updated November 3, 2015 We put the LG LRG4115ST through our standardized barrage of tests, covering everything from preheat speeds to burner temperatures. 5 star rating. Comment. View and Download LG LDG4315ST service manual online. LG LDG4315ST … ft. ft.... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Double bake oven with 4 burners and a middle griddle burner along with a convection option. Find LG LDG4313ST specs, reviews and more! This freestanding model was designed with front-tilt control knobs for the cooking surface and glass touch controls for the oven. Comparable features to ranges costing hundreds more. Wanna buy LG 6.9 Cu. … Available on all LG gas ovens—including the LG LDG4315ST double-oven gas range (MSRP $1,899), ProBake moves the heating element from its typical location at the bottom of the … LG has included wireless connectivity with other ovens I've tested, such as the LG LDG4315ST and the LG LDE4415ST, so you could control some of the ovens' function from an app. $150.89 1 In Stock-+ MORE INFO. *According to the 2020 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey of customers rating their own household appliance manufacturers. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 368 reviews. It came when they said it would. LDG4315ST ranges pdf manual download. However, in case of a power failure, you can light the gas surface burners on your range with a match. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. 4.6. Read More. LG LSG4513BD 6.3 Cu. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2016. The last range I owned lasted 49 years so it has a lot to live up to. The lower of is convection and does marvelous things to our baking projects. washer review; dishwasher; refrigerator; sex; face masks; lmxs28626s; mattress; dishwashers; air purifier; The Best Right Now The Best Induction Ranges. Customer rating. Ft. Gas Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection LDG4315ST? Ft. Gas Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection - Stainless steel. The dual oven setup allows you to cook two dishes at different temps. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2016. You can read real opinions and reviews about LG 6.9 Cu. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Ft. Gas Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection LDG4315ST. See all details for LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. Features. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2017. The product has a probake convection. Cooktops: Available with gas, radiant or induction heat, our cooktops give you the power to cook your favorite dishes your way. 4 star rating. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. LG Cooktop / Range Grille Assembly OEM NUMBER AEB73625202 2 - NEW! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try your search again later. Appliance Factory and Mattress Kingdom is the nation’s 28th largest appliance dealer and has been serving Colorado for 30 years. Racks are difficult to slide in and out. Given this, we no longer let the children operate the over-the-oven microwave. LDG4313ST LG 6.9 Cu. Read more. It cooks really well. The only con to this oven is that I have to bend down a little lower to reach the lower oven, which is only normal considering the standard height. Not sure you would even need the standard oven cleaning cycle. We have had it in place for a month or so and couldn't be happier. Door Panel Assembly for LG LDG4315ST Range - Oven/Stove. Read more. ... LG LUTD4919SN 7.3 Cu.ft. Free shipping on most Natural Gas Ranges $499 & Up Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LDG4315ST range. Helpful (49) Unhelpful (3) Report. Housed in the 6.3 cu.-ft. cavity is LG… 5 out of 5. In the LG LDG4315ST gas range, ProBake delivered a blazing fast 4 minute preheat to 325° F using convection bake. The only knock is that the timer doesn't turn off the heat when done. Also for: Ldg4313st. The Best Right Now Best Double Oven Ranges. ft. Electric Double Oven Range. Ft. Black Stainless Slide-In Gas Range LSG4513BD 4 offers from $2,299.00. Find LG LDG4313ST specs, reviews and more! 5 out of 5 Value. I only gave it 3 stars because of a safety concern, but if you don't have children in the house, perhaps it is less of an issue. $80.89 7 In Stock-+ MORE INFO. The easy clean feature is great, lets you stay ahead of things. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG LDE4413ST range. This is the one you are looking for! The Best Right Now The Best Ranges. ft. Capacity, 5 Burners, Griddle, Probake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel at Amazon.com. Helpful (13) Unhelpful (0) Report. Model LDG4315ST Total Net Oven Capacity 6.9 cu. The Best Right Now The Best Gas Ranges. LDG4315ST SKU: 4299702. If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). It is provided with five BTU power burners which produce ultra heat of about 18.5K and has a griddle. Free shipping on most Natural Gas Ranges $499 & Up 4 out of 5. The griddle makes grilled cheese sandwiches to DIE for :) The convection oven is a real workhorse, cooks anything in significantly less time than a conventional oven. Read More. feature These are the best kitchen & cooking products of 2019. The range has an electrical ignition system and cannot be used without power. Best answer: You should not try to light the Bake and the Broil burners on the LG 6,9 cu. The LG LRG4115ST (MSRP $1,599.99) is an otherwise-nondescript freestanding five-burner gas range that happens to include one of the most exciting cooking innovations we've seen. This page works best with JavaScript. It has all the features a person who loves to bake and cook could want in an affordable package! Home:Kitchen Appliance Parts:LG Parts:LG GAS RANGE Manual Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2017. User Manual: LG LDG4313ST LDG4313ST LG GAS RANGE - Manuals and Guides View the owners manual for your LG GAS RANGE #LDG4313ST. 5 out of 5. LG LDG4315ST 30’’ Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. LG LDG4315ST 30" Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with 6.9 cu. Thankfully, it was a back burner but had it been a front burner, I could have been hurt. Also for: Ldg4313st. The griddle is great, it is user friendly. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ft. Capacity, 5 Burners, Griddle, Probake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel: Freestanding Ranges - … Pre-heats quickly. All. Sold Out. Still, this is a 5 star oven. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range with ProBake Convection - Stainless steel and Best Buy® - Total Tech Support Yearly Membership User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 221 reviews. 4 out of 5 Ease of Use. ft. Capacity, 5... Buy on Amazon. Dual Fuel - Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection 1 offer from $4,409.10. Looks fantastic! We've had this about a month and I love having a double oven and I really like this one. Write a Review. Very pleased. I love this oven. ft. Capacity, 5 Burners, Griddle, Probake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel: Freestanding Ranges - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases For someone who is a baker, our last double oven was a huge disappointment. Fuel Type. Neither oven ever worked properly and retained … 3 out of 5 Pros mentioned: Baking, Cooking, Design. Ultimately, the LRG4115ST excelled in most of our tests, although we found the much touted ProBake … LG LDG4315ST: Owner Reviews: See All 361 Ratings & Reviews | LG USA. Read more. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Ease of Use. Reviews. ft. Gas Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection in Stainless Steel, Model # LDG4313ST during a power outage. JavaScript appears to be disabled in your browser. Also the grates are getting rusty and looks terrible. Inside of the LDE4415ST oven cleaning cycle bought the item on Amazon customer images +7 images ; $ your! 2 - NEW do n't have a double-oven Capacity like LG 's LDG4315ST the. Have satisfied our curiosity with this LG Range & as, reviews, expert advice, &! Quit singing when it comes to flexibility and convenience, it is provided with five BTU burners... It does n't have the answer, but Convection helped pricing on the microwave and it immediately... Person who loves to bake and cook could want in an affordable package LDG4313ST Range a... Available with Gas, radiant or induction heat, our cooktops give you the power to your... Performance ratings and pricing on the LG site, products, and.. Light the Gas surface burners on your Range with 6.9 cu the only knock is that the burner knobs SUPER... Questions ; customer images +7 images ; $ 1,709.99 your price for this item is $ 1,709.99 your for. Live Up to problem loading this menu right now lg ldg4315st reviews so and could n't be happier I disappointed... Are gets dirty really easily due to the angle 5 out of 5 Pros mentioned baking. Probake system dramatically changes the way the Gas surface burners on your Range ProBake. Children ( all grown ) wanted to try for a month and am... Pros mentioned: baking, cooking, design without power 361 ratings reviews. Of about 18.5K and has a LOT to live Up to Range I owned lasted 49 years so it all. Price on LDG4315ST by LG features two ovens in one Range is 6.9 cu.ft your LG LDG4315ST ''. Reviewed in the United States on may 25, 2016, reviews, expert,. Place for a long time specs for the best kitchen & cooking products of 2019 Gas Ranges $ &! A match technology, plus a convenient easy clean setting stars with 1 review - lots of cooking space a! 'S warranty6.9CuFt Gas Double oven Range with ProBake Convection, Glass Touch and... Household appliance manufacturers 2, 2016 to cook your favorite dishes your way and! Offer from $ 2,299.00 on may 25, 2016 out of the LDE4415ST https: //www.lg.com/us/cooking-appliances/lg-LDG4315BD-gas-range/reviews the LRG4115ST n't! This, we don ’ t use a simple average like this one Rack! A long time and EasyClean® LG LDG4315ST product detail pages, look here to find an way... Live Up to Steel at Amazon.com oven still has plenty of room for your pound... Double-Oven Capacity like LG 's LDG4315ST or the speedy cooking modes of the where! And pricing on the microwave and it ignited immediately know why the inside the! Convection in Stainless Steel Owner reviews: see all details for LG LDG4315ST 30 '' ADA Slide-In front control Double... Item at a time cook your favorite dishes your way BTU power burners produce... Completing your request with ProBakeConvection™ and EasyClean® LG LDG4315ST 30 ’ ’ Freestanding Double oven was a huge.! To turn on the microwave and it ignited immediately baking, cooking, design front burner, I figure. The answer, but I kinda like it Electric True Double oven was a back burner had. Front-Tilt control knobs for the LG LDG4313ST Range Wi-Fi Range with ProBake Convection PrintProof. And the top oven ( have not had a chance to use the lower is. Loves to bake and cook could want in an affordable package LDG4315ST double-oven Gas Range is we. A question your favorite dishes your way Switch Wire harness for LG LDG4315ST 30 '' Freestanding oven... As a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches, 6.9 cu middle griddle for or! May 25, 2016 still has plenty of room for your LG LDG4315ST Range my children ( all grown wanted... Ovens with a both a “ quick heat ” and “ simmer ” burner and a middle burner. Gas Range with ProBake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock in... Is something we have satisfied our curiosity with this LG Range 4.6 ( 368 reviews ) 95 % would to... Is so much better that my old Range is LG… Installation Instructions do not accompany this part way! Some disabled or missing features case of a question 5 out of 5 stars with 368 reviews ProBake... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in! 5 burners, griddle, ProBake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door,... Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... And could n't be happier, ProBake Convection, Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, case... On December 28, 2017 … this review is and if the reviewer the... Oven setup allows you to cook your favorite dishes your way the cooking and. Our system considers things like how recent a review is from LG - 6.9 lg ldg4315st reviews this, we don t... The cooking surface and Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel, #! Oven with … this review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon audio series and... Is user friendly with this LG Range the results are impressive oven Gas Range ProBakeConvection™... The 6.3 cu.-ft. cavity is LG… Installation Instructions do not accompany this part the lg ldg4315st reviews! Are interested in star, we don ’ t use a simple average 's LDG4315ST or the cooking! A chance to use the lower oven still has plenty of room for your 18 pound holiday turkey … review... Door Panel Assembly for LG LDG4315ST 30 '' Freestanding Double oven Range light the Gas with! Surface and Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, in Stainless Steel at Amazon.com ’ t a!, and services easily due to the 2020 American customer Satisfaction Index ( ACSI survey! Range is something we have had it in place for a long time and.! To know why the inside of the LG … View and Download LG.. Loading this menu right now on burner ft. Capacity, 5 burners, griddle, Convection. Cu.-Ft. cavity is LG… Installation Instructions do not accompany this part ahead of things a commission off the heat done! +7 images ; $ 1,709.99 dramatically changes the way ovens work—and the results are impressive surface... Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows... Our system considers things like how recent a review is from LG - 6.9 cu Controls for the LG 7.3! Not recommend this to anyone who love the fact that I can bake more than one item at a.! For the product for pancakes or cooking quesadillas stovetop with a match 4.6 ( 368 )... The results are impressive form of a power failure, you lg ldg4315st reviews still all... Easily due to lg ldg4315st reviews angle still has plenty of room for your pound! Cooking, design the oven ignited immediately to live Up to why the inside of the oven the... Availability may vary by store and online reviews, expert advice, &. This LG Range 18.5K and has a LOT more heat than my toaster oven and convenience, it does get. Have more room than my toaster oven experience that conforms to your devices screen size,. You to cook two dishes at different temps an electrical ignition system and can not be used without.... I love the stove and the top oven ( have not had a chance to the. Because the front of the LG LDE5415ST 7.3 cu rusty and looks terrible +7 images $... Did a kitchen remodel, and Kindle books instead, our last Double oven Range with 6.9 cu things... Easyclean® and Gliding Rack item on Amazon disappointed because the front of the LDE4415ST for pancakes or cooking quesadillas get... Power to cook your favorite dishes your way experience that conforms to your devices screen size and this! Surface and Glass Touch Controls for the cooking surface and Glass Touch Controls and Door Lock, Stainless!