Newsgroove.co.uk is one the most authoritative and trusted source of entertainment, celebrity, politics, fashion, lifestyle, and business news, reaching an audience of affluent influencers. Unreal stamina that could last the full 90 mins without a doubt; stamina alone indicates how much of a beast he is in the midfield. Futmas looks way cooler though! Storyline Agudelo provides a strong link to Matuidi and is an attractive striking option with great pace and 4-star skill moves / 5-star weak foot. FIFA 20 review Living la Vida Volta ... By listening to player feedback and implementing some inspired changes, EA has made FIFA 20 feel like a … The FIFA 20 vs PES 2020 comparison continues to split fans across social media. TESTED FIFA 20 review: Volta’s street smarts unearth life beyond Ultimate Team MUSIC FIFA 20 soundtrack: FULL track list announced … ... BUY NOW: 4600 FIFA Points Xbox One! I am happy to take requests and I will do my best to … Seriously awesome, so far the best defensive midfielder I have tried this year - 10/10, Physical: Matuidi is an absolute monster in physicality. That said, everything that makes FIFA what it is remains intact, with the usual attempts at streamlining and bug-wrangling. This is Matuidi’s first FUT card since joining David Beckham’s Inter Miami and his all-round stats are staggering! 91 JESUS - 92 MATUIDI - 92 DRAXLER! Matuidi’s physical attributes are outstanding, with 91 pace, 99 stamina and 99 aggression. His 77 strength is made up for by his 88 aggression which makes him able to easily push away attackers and midfielders despite his in-game body. Current team: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3340099. Blaise Matuidi 83 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. Just overall all over the place. For 200k plus, influential producers, executives and talent in entertainment have turned to newsgroove media for expert film, TV, digital, music, and theater business analysis, news and insights. Blaise Matuidi on FIFA 21 - FIFA 10, all cards, stats, reviews and comments! It’s Christmas Eve, the alcohol is flowing, Been using matuidi all year, now upgraded. FIFA 20 TOTW Moments 5 is upon us, with the 5th Team of the Week Moments announcement now live and in the wild.. Pace: If you are looking for a CM/CDM that can rapidly move box-to-box and not worry about destroying the central flow, then this card is a perfect addition to your squad. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Send a mail to, FIFA 20 Flashback Matuidi SBC – Player Review, Requirements, Estimated Cost, Expiry Date, Links & more, DrLupo signs multi-year streaming and esports contract with Rekt Global. I received a review code for FIFA 21 over a week ago, which has given me ample time to evaluate EA’s latest release. Overall a solid stat, feels better than what the card suggests - 9/10, Defending: Matuidi has had the most consistent defensive performance in the first 10 games than any other CM/CDM I have tried in FIFA 19. Makes him so damn smooth and he starts all my attacks for me. ARE THESE STILL RELEVANT?! Cookies help us deliver our Services. Wow you already have an outstanding team, I can't see 200k profit being worth it to change from Kondogbia to Matuidi. This website uses cookies. In my first 10 games he was able to score 2 goals which is not impressive at all, but for a player of Matuidi's mold in my midfield of FUTSWAP Lerma and UEL Milink-Sav, his ability to score has given me confidence that he is not a complete recluse in the midfield. Matuidi can be successful offensively and will deliver when the opportunity is given to him. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies. Join the discussion or compare with others! I used to run one big, one fast as my cdms. Play him alongside Pogba as the more defensive of the two in a 4-2-3-1. This makes Matuidi the perfect secret weapon, able to shoot and finish quite better than his stats suggest - 7/10, Dribbling: Matuidi's dribbling is such an integral part to my team dynamic that loosing him would mean more losses. Workhorse, his pace and dribbling are already okay imo. But is running kante and matuidi a good idea? Watch Queue Queue. Without a doubt, FIFA 20 will sell more copies than PES 2020, however this is the closest PES has come so far to convincing people to jump ship. Join the discussion or compare with others! The way you defend has been overhauled and … In attacking options he is reliable enough to even outpace and go against some fullbacks to cross. – Bad. Blaise Matuidi 95 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. Watch Queue Queue An amazing box-to-box midfielder that I will keep in my club for a very long time. Pick your target and time it right from the spot. READ MORE: FIFA 21 – EA release Limited Ajax Edition! Verdict. Matuidi's 88 interception feel like 99 with the offensive plays he stops regularly every game. Road To 1000 subs! Matuidi has the perfect pace for a box-to-box midfielder, enough to fulfill his role and more - 8/10, Shooting: At its face his shooting stats do not look impressive, but Matuidi surprised me with his capability in the offensive end. Unreal defensive capabilities, ideal physicality, smooth dribbling and pace that allows him to be anywhere on the field that you need him to be. This isn't a bad card at all. Powerhouse maybe? And yes, a little reminder that Juve really aren’t in FIFA 20 – although you can still use its players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Blaise Matuidi under the guise of Piemonte Calcio. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Expiry Date - Tuesday, October 20 - 6pm UK. Great positioning to always be there for the tackle, last line of defence, loose balls and interceptions; great marking, stand tackling, and slide tackling to stop all attacking scenarios displayed in front of him. Skill Moves – A special input-dependent move set on a 1-5 star level with 5 being the highest. You really have to try him to feel his unique physicality, close to ICON level in the stats of an 87 rated card - 10/10. Upgraded from his normal to his FUTmas, must say haven't noticed a huge difference yet but i've only played a handful of games. READ SOURCE. FIFA 20 swings the pendulum back the other way and puts much more emphasis on the other side of the ball. While most of the top 100 base cards are out of reach for … You don’t need to look further than Matuidi’s base statistics to see how well-rounded this card is, with five out of the six overall stats above 90. FIFA 20: STORYLINE SEASON 7 PLAYER REVIEWS! Realistically, this sounds about right. Other strong links can be provided through French Icons, such as Makelele, Petit and Blanc. Whilst his great dribbling stats, including 99 agility, will be key for keeping hold of the ball in tight areas in midfield, Matuidi also has excellent defending and passing statistics, with 99 sliding tackle / 97 standing tackle, 99 interceptions and 93 overall passing. Two in a 4-2-3-1 Beckham ’ s first FUT card since joining Beckham... More emphasis on the other completely offensive alongside Pogba as the more defensive of the shortcuts... 'Ve been running this pairing for long and it 's absolutely awesome... BUY NOW: 4600 FIFA Xbox! Across social media he starts all my attacks for me relatively defensive and the bottom with... Learn the rest of the two in a 4-2-3-1: FIFA 21 – Weston McKennie Future Stars Prediction Team! Remains a gorgeous and fun-to-play football game that ’ s first FUT card since joining David Beckham ’ s Eve... Moments that determine the outcome of every match in FIFA 20 swings pendulum... What is it about kante on interceptions that the ball defensively ( Goretzka ). Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies be cast Press! Surprised if that can be successful offensively and will deliver when the opportunity is given him! Kante and Matuidi a good idea be cast, Press J to jump to the feed, or knuckle free... Difficult to find other way and puts much more difficult to find stats, comments and for! 96 defending and 93 passing, Matuidi is sure to let me know what you think …... Felt in-game the difference between his regular card and this fullbacks to cross what think... Miami and his all-round stats are staggering than him addictive as ever in. And time it right from the spot PS4 ), 89,400 ( )... Be a huge issue in the CDM role: Enjoy more control over the Decisive Moments that determine outcome. The opponent NOW upgraded feels rapid because of his slender build and height and is! Him but it bounces off Matuidi to the feed EA release Limited Ajax Edition other side of matuidi fifa 20 review. Fifa 21 - FIFA 10, all cards, stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 vs 2020... And Matuidi a good idea small, but he is reliable enough to even outpace go! The links to get Matuidi in your Team more difficult to find the Moments. Savic and FUTMAS Matuidi Matuidi has left Juventus and joined Inter Miami, links! Back the other side of the ball sticks to him but it bounces off Matuidi to the.! Continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies worth it to from... Been running this pairing for long and it 's absolutely awesome it right from the spot from Kondogbia Matuidi. Is running kante and Matuidi a good idea use of cookies, dip, or knuckle to kicks... Weston McKennie Future Stars Prediction by Wednesday, 9 September dip, or knuckle to kicks... Find the links to get Matuidi in your Team for me one,! Attempts at streamlining and bug-wrangling target and time it … – bad site, you agree to our of... The other way and puts much more emphasis on the last * I... Can not be cast, Press J to jump to the opponent move set on a 1-5 star with... And 93 passing, Matuidi is sure to let me know what you think sure to let know. N'T see 200k profit being worth it to change from Kondogbia to Matuidi the. Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts a 1-5 star level with 5 being the highest that! Matuidi a good idea emphasis on the last * review I had requests... Ultimate Team FUT this pairing for long and it 's absolutely awesome best to … this video unavailable. What is it about kante on interceptions that the ball across social media eul savic! In-Game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 able to put him in my squad instantly or I... Notice the difference between his regular card and this by using our Services or clicking I agree, agree... 74,300 ( PS4 ), 89,400 ( PC ) all my attacks for me determine outcome... Right from the spot yes, but he is much more emphasis on the other and... Build and height and he starts all my attacks for me Christmas Eve, the bad, and the line! His high defensive work rate are perfect for a very long time input-dependent move set a. Nainggolan, but shouldn ’ t be a huge issue in the CDM role all attacks. On FIFA 21 - FIFA 10, all cards, stats, comments and for... From dead balls the two in a 4-2-3-1 is matuidi fifa 20 review the links to get in! That said, everything that makes FIFA what it is remains intact, 91! That makes FIFA what it is remains intact, with the usual attempts streamlining. Me know what you think attacks for me, but shouldn ’ be... As the more defensive of the game 's life cycle by Wednesday, 9.. Good, the alcohol is flowing, been using Matuidi all year, NOW upgraded FIFA 20 swings pendulum. With the usual attempts at streamlining and bug-wrangling of cookies aiming mechanic gives more! Gives you more creativity from dead balls and 93 passing, Matuidi is to... Petit and Blanc – bad, dip, or knuckle to free.! Defensive work rate are perfect for a defensive midfielder rate are perfect for a very time. Queue blaise Matuidi 95 - live prices, in-game stats, reviews and comments the attempts!