GREETINGS- and Non-Malassezia sp. crassifolium, the hairiness is less dense and often absent from the upper part of the anthers, while lower leaves are hardly decurrent and have longer petioles. Jadi and Mullai    Personally I classify jadi and mullai with malli, because it becomes very difficult for me to choose between malli, mullai  and jadi, to wearon my hair. There are the flowers that are strung into strands or worn as clusters, and there are the large flowers that are worn singly. [80] Native Americans and American colonists lined their shoes with leaves from the plant to keep out the cold. Every other home garden in Chennai has the creeper. Also lotus.. Malli is associated with all festivals in Chennai, starting from Vinaka Chathurthi in August, Navarathri in September/October, Deepavali in November, Pongal in January and Varusha pirappu in April. thanks, After flowering the entire plant usually dies at the end of its second year,[10] but some individuals, especially in the northern parts of the range, require a longer growth period and flower in their third year. I enjoyed reading your comments. by Aero Seeds. Mullai is hardier than jadi. Would you be able to give me the english name for davanam? [1], V. thapsus is a dicotyledonous plant that produces a rosette of leaves in its first year of growth. I am dying to know the botanical name for december poo and chendumalee or sendumalee. Ofcourse we won’t wear it but we offer it to God. [31][75] The Zuni people, however, use the plant in poultices of powdered root applied to sores, rashes and skin infections. Have written earlier in Dec 2009 ] Chennai, Namaskar -Vanakkam [44][45][46][47] It has also been reported in Japan. as one flower lover recently entering into the field of detail study of them ,your article is just too god A flower that grows in 12 years! Kanakambaram – These are fragile flowers, red and orange hued, having translucent stems. [19], The seeds maintain their germinative powers for decades, up to a hundred years, according to some studies. Do you know the English/Botanical name for Sampangi? [12] Its population pattern typically consists of an ephemeral adult population followed by a long period of dormancy as seeds. Ph: 9159933776 Home garden and Terrace garden to view and to purchase all your garden needs in one place at whole sale price. “Jasmine commanded a price of ₹160 a kg on Friday and all the six tonnes brought to the market were sold. [17][20] Introduced American populations show much less variation. I picked one from the nursery near Hosur. The plant produces a shallow taproot. View the profiles of people named Mullai Mullai. The red roses are a variation of paneer rose, they too are native ones but red in colour. [76] All preparations meant to be drunk have to be finely filtered to eliminate the irritating hairs. Can you please tell me the english name for nithya malli. [31] Topical application of various V. thapsus-based preparations was recommended for the treatment of warts,[77] boils, carbuncles, hemorrhoids, and chilblains, amongst others. An infusion of the root is also used to treat athlete's foot. I would also like to know the name of the little green fragrant flowers that Madrasis used to wear in strands. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Malli – Malli is a great hit. Urgent please. Fresh ones have drops of dew on them. [10][12] Although not an agricultural threat, its presence can be very difficult completely to eradicate and is especially problematic in overgrazed pastures. giganteum, the hairs are densely white tomentose, and lower leaves strongly decurrent. And ofcourse wonderful fragrance. Nithya malli – Nithya malli a flower that seems like a mix of mullai and jadi, grows on creepers. [31][75] Glycyrrhizin compounds with bactericide effects in vitro were isolated from flowers. VIJAYADASAMI GREETINGS Namaskar -Vanakkam. Padma. Wow! [42], Verbascum thapsus has a wide native range including Europe, northern Africa and Asia, from the Azores and Canary Islands east to western China, north to the British Isles, Scandinavia and Siberia, and south to the Himalayas. Everyone – young and old, irrespective of the background they hail from, wears it during all occasions. I want to know the botonical name for Panneer Pushpam which is mostly used for goddess Sri LALITHAMBIKA. Various exotic rare plants and Bonsai on display and for sale. Can any one tell me the Bontanical name for Madurai Malli. [70][71] A number of pest Lepidoptera species, including the stalk borer (Papaipema nebris) and gray hairstreak (Strymon melinus), also use V. thapsus as a host plant. Fasciculata (or sect. ( Log Out /  Roses – We wear a variety of roses on our hair, singly, as clusters or as strung in strands. தமிழர்களின் ஐந்து திணைகளுக்குமான கடவுள்கள், வழிபடும் முறைகள்! [30][31][32] In North America, "common mullein" is used[33][34] while western United States residents commonly refer to mullein as "cowboy toilet paper". It is the Delhi kanakambaram that is generally sold by flower sellers, the local kanakambaram is like the nithya malli – those who grow it in their garden loyally wear it on their hair. Dear Padma V. Ã— spurium W.D.J.Koch), have also been reported in North America. These are the times when malli looks sickly, the buds might not blossom, or the flowers are small without fragrance. Its interests include birds, butterflies, insects & flowers. Hi, Uma, 93821 12555, 9600171747 Venkateswara Flower Decorators Venkateswara Flower… chennaiweddingdecors.com The leaves are shiny and green in colour, and the creeper itself is very hardy and needs little care. Personally I feel they adorn a vase better than hair. When the flowers dry out the cream curdles deeper and turns a cheese-like yellow – a colour opulent, but wasted on a dead flower – the way nature works! Verbascum thapsus, the great mullein or common mullein, is a species of mullein native to Europe, northern Africa, and Asia, and introduced in the Americas and Australia.. [12] Goats and chickens have also been proposed to control mullein. Although commonly used in traditional medicine, there are no approved drugs from this plant. The December flowers come in many hues – pale purple like the lavenders, deep purple like the egg plant, satin pink like the twilight sky, white like lily or striped purple like a child’s pajama. It is only during Varisha pirappu that the best malli is available; during other festivals we just about manage to get malli somehow. December flowers – These flowers are named thus because they start blossoming in the month of December, and are found in aplenty during the months of January and February. Seed dispersion requires the stem to be moved by wind or animal movement; 75% of the seeds fall within 1 m of the parent plant, and 93% fall within 5 m.[10], Megachilid bees of the genus Anthidium use the hair (amongst that of various woolly plants) in making their nests. A white-flowered form, V. thapsus f. candicans, is known to occur. nigrum). Just the sort of thing I was searching for. The pleasant smell stays on in the hair for days later. The price of samandhi is hiked during festival seasons. While it can also grow in areas where some vegetation already exists, growth of the rosettes on bare soil is four to seven times more rapid. The dried stems may persist into the following spring or even the next summer. sampangi – tuberose, Dear, Maybe that’s because nature is so complicated! In the eastern part of its range in China, it is, however, only reported to grow up to 1.5 m tall. asperulum (Scrophulariaceae) two new records for the flora of Iran", "List of alien species recognized to be established in Japan or found in the Japanese wild (as of October 27, 2004)", "Common Mullein—the Roadside Torch Parade", "An Evolutionary Approach to Understanding the Biology of Invasions: Local Adaptation and General-Purpose Genotypes in the Weed Verbascum thapsus", "Habitat requirements of central European bees and the problems of partial habitats", "Maintenance Behavior of the American Goldfinch", "Numbers and types of arthropods overwintering on common mullein, Verbascum thapsus L. (Scrophulariaceae), in a central Washington fruit-growing region", "HOSTS – a Database of the World's Lepidopteran Hostplants", JLindquist.com: webpage with pictures of tall specimens, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Verbascum_thapsus&oldid=1008020285, Plants used in traditional Native American medicine, Articles with Swedish-language sources (sv), Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely move-protected pages, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Second-year plant starting to flower, with a dead stem of the previous year, behind left, This page was last edited on 21 February 2021, at 04:03. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. [69] The plant's ability to host both pests and beneficials makes it potentially useful to maintain stable populations of insects used for biological control in other cultures, like Campylomma verbasci and Dicyphus hesperus (Miridae), a predator of whiteflies. [13] Flowering lasts up to three months from early to late summer (June to August in northern Europe),[4] with flowering starting at the bottom of the spike and progressing irregularly upward; each flower opens for part of a day and only a few open at the same time around the stem. It is a common weedy plant that spreads by prolifically producing seeds, and has become invasive in temperate world regions. Although individuals are easy to remove by hand, populations are difficult to eliminate permanently. Delightful paper and like Dec Flowers &Music season in Chennai it is so nice- Its small, yellow flowers are densely grouped on a tall stem, which grows from a large rosette of leaves. Kattu malli –  This variety of malli grows wild in the forests. As they blossom jadi flowers become a blushed pink, which seems weak and sickly in comparison to the maroon streaked buds. [25][29], V. thapsus is known by a variety of names. Can you please tell me english name for Jadi malli? [9], Flowers are pentamerous with (usually) five stamen, a five-lobed calyx tube and a five-petalled corolla, the latter bright yellow and an 1.5–3 cm (0.59–1.18 in) wide. [10], Phytochemicals in Verbascum thapsus flowers and leaves include saponins, polysaccharides, mucilage, flavonoids, tannins, iridoid and lignin glycosides, and essential oils. [10], Seeds germinate in spring and summer. About NATURE WEB. I have fwd your blog site id to overseas to many who love Nature &Flowers esp. It wilts and turns brown within a couple of hours. Chennai The common name of Nithya Malli is ‘River Jasmine’ and the Botanical name is ‘Jasminum Fluminense’. I love lotus and always buy them whenevr I visit Vaishanvi Shrine in Thirumullaivoyil. [10] Effective (when used with a surfactant) contact herbicides include glyphosate,[9][12] triclopyr[9] and sulfurometuron-methyl. [58] Other bird species have been reported to consume the leaves (Hawaiian goose)[59] or flowers (palila),[60] or to use the plant as a source when foraging for insects (white-headed woodpecker). [10] After flowering and seed release, the stem and fruits usually persist in winter,[11] drying into dark brown, stiff structures of densely packed, ovoid-shaped, and dry seed capsules. I am glad my blog brings back for you memories of Madras. oreophilum and Verbascum cheiranthifolium var. Eaton went so far as to write: "When botanists are so infatuated with wild speculation, as to tell us the mullein was introduced, they give our youngest pupils occasion to sneer at their teachers. [9] It is now found commonly in all the states. You can call them and enquire , their ph no. It is a hairy biennial plant that can grow to 2 m tall or more. Jadi is more common during the pleasant months of January and February, August and September, while mullai, like malli is a summer flower. There are three usually recognized subspecies: In all subspecies but the type, the lower stamens are also hairy. Nithya malli – Nithya malli a flower that seems like a mix of mullai and jadi, grows on creepers. They are no nonsense flowers (not exuberant like malli or dreamy like jadi) – they are slim and sprightly. [53] Seeds germinate almost solely in bare soil, at temperatures between 10 Â°C and 40 Â°C. [2] Dioscorides first recommended the plant 2000 years ago, believing it useful as a folk medicine for pulmonary diseases. Nithya malli – Nithya malli a flower that seems like a mix of mullai and jadi, grows on creepers. Under better growing conditions, some individuals flower in the first year. They take it out in the mornings and offer it to the gods or wear it on their hairs after the have their morning bath, just before going out for work. The order must be placed one week before the delivery date which you select during check out We get one shipment every week and it comes only on Thursday. Thank you for a wonderful description of your local flowers. In such ecological contexts, it crowds out native herbs and grasses; its tendency to appear after forest fires also disturbs the normal ecological succession. (photosinhouse16@gmail.com) [10] This dormancy is linked to starch degradation activated by low temperatures in the root, and gibberellin application bypasses this requirement. Where from i can get the seeds of the same. kanakambaram – Crossandra Where is it available in Chennai? [1] As for many plants, (Pliny the Elder described it in his Naturalis Historia),[note 5] great mullein was linked to witches,[31] although the relationship remained generally ambiguous, and the plant was also widely held to ward off curses and evil spirits. [5][43][44] In northern Europe, it grows from sea level up to 1,850 m altitude,[4] while in China it grows at 1,400–3,200 m altitude. crassifolium were originally described as species. [1], A species of mullein in the family Scrophulariaceae native to Europe, northern Africa, and Asia, and introduced in the Americas and Australia, The lectotypification is usually attributed to Arthur Huber-Morath (1971). [31][34][41] The name "velvet dock" or "mullein dock" is also recorded, where "dock" is a British name applied to any broad-leaved plant. also, i have been trying hard to find the name of our flower, the ‘December’? Very true about the ladies wearing dead mallis to work place and it falls all over the work area, and people keep stamping them….. Vanakkam Most of the pests found were western flower thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis), Lygus species such as the tarnished plant bug (L. lineolaris), and various spider mites from the family Tetranychidae. I love paarijatham.. it has so much purity and serenity! You will be able to find the flower all the way from Panama to Guatemala in different shades of white, pink, and purple. I write about flowers not as a botanist but as a person whose sensibilities have been conditioned by the different flowers sold at street corners in Chennai. The History of the British Flora, A Factual Basis for Phytogeography by, "Element Stewardship Abstract for Verbascum thapsus", "Verbascum oreophilum var. [80][31][75], Mullein may be cultivated as an ornamental plant. Verbascum thapsus, the great mullein or common mullein, is a species of mullein native to Europe, northern Africa, and Asia, and introduced in the Americas and Australia.[1]. The second-year plants normally produce a single unbranched stem, usually 1–2 m tall. [9] Useful insects are also hosted by great mullein, including predatory mites of the genera Galendromus, Typhlodromus and Amblyseius, the minute pirate bug Orius tristicolor[67] and the mullein plant bug (Campylomma verbasci). Every other home garden in Chennai has the creeper. Since Huber-Morath's groups are not taxonomical, Mürbeck's treatment is the most current one available, as no study has yet sought to apply genetic or molecular data extensively to the genus. I really do not know of the logistics of flying malais to USA. Cananga odorata, Unona odoratissima This particular variety of malli is large and more fragrant than the common ones. The Gomphrena flower is a tropical annual native to Central America. Kurinji is a shrub that is also called Strobilantheskunthiana or neelakurinji.Found along the Western Ghats in the Shola forests in South India, the specialty of the flower … The most common one is paneer rose – the local variety of rose. The specific epithet thapsus had been first used by Theophrastus (as Θάψος, Thapsos)[14] for an unspecified herb from the Ancient Greek settlement of Thapsos, near modern Syracuse, Sicily,[14][15] though it is often assimilated to the ancient Tunisian city of Thapsus. It is a beautiful name that is not only pleasing to listen to but also belong to many famous personalities. Since it stays fresh for a long time, many favour it. Each small box will contain 200 gram. Many of my readers will find the site invaluable. pl let me know how to keep in touch with you [19] Great mullein rarely establishes on new grounds without human intervention because its seeds do not disperse very far. Dya know the Tamil name for it? Reminds me of my mum’s garden . Some of the more whimsical ones included "hig candlewick", "indian rag weed", "bullicks lungwort", "Adams-rod", "hare's-beard" and "ice-leaf". [35][36], In the 19th century it had well over 40 different common names in English alone. Mullai Nursery and Garden Center 11A Muththamil Nagar 4th Street, Park town Extension, Madurai 625017. We are celebrating our daughter’s wedding on 28th march In Austin, texas, USA and wanted fresh flower malais. I want the English names for the above mentioned flowers, that is, Malli, Jadi and Mullai, Nithya malli, Kattu mullai, Kanakambaram, Samandi. The five stamens are of two types, with the three upper stamens being shorter, their filaments covered by yellow or whitish hairs, and having smaller anthers, while the lower two stamens have glabrous filaments and larger anthers. PL DO KEEP WRITING Thanks [19][51], Great mullein most frequently grows as a colonist of bare and disturbed soil, usually on sandy or chalky ones. [61] Additionally, deer and elk eat the leaves. Yes, you can grow Nithya Malli in a big pot. [31][53][74][75] The seeds contain several compounds (saponins, glycosides, coumarin, rotenone) that are toxic to fish, and have been widely used as piscicide for fishing. They do not wilt away for a long time, and when they do, they turn a burnt brown in colour. [5] The tall, pole-like stems end in a dense spike of flowers[3] that can occupy up to half the stem length. Hi Uma,I find myself visiting this page every now and again;it’s like visiting my childhood back in Madras. Thanks. [11], For the purpose of botanical nomenclature, Verbascum thapsus was first described by Carl Linnaeus in his 1753 Species Plantarum. We can calculate the value of a red flower, we can calculate the value of a yellow flower, and we can calculate the value of a blue flower with five petals, but we do not have any information with which to calculate the value of a blue flower with four petals. [27] In subsp. as a biology student i got many useful information.But i want the common name for nithya malli . (recently in internet a claim that Anicham flower has been rediscovered by Mr. Kumarasamy, former professor in medicinal botany, Govt Siddha Medical College Palayamkottai, Tamilnadu, India. 38 The fragrance of both mullai and jadi is as intoxicating as malli. [78] The German Commission E describes uses of the plant for respiratory infections. [54] Triennial individuals have been found to produce fewer seeds than biennial and annual ones. The different colours that constitute the strand of Kadambam are pleasing to the eyes. They include mullein thrips (Haplothrips verbasci),[67] Gymnaetron tetrum (whose larva consume the seeds) and the mullein moth (Cucullia verbasci). According to the numerology prediction of the Mullai name, a lucky number is 5 and it … TR & Sudha You are interested in: Pundai photos wallpapers images. Will post you the photos as soon as they are full of flowers. But I would like to know the Botanical name of Madurai Malli.Is there any book on the varieties of Jasmine, and the cultural works required for their healthy growth. Kabambam is also considered an auspicious flower as all sweet smelling flowers are offered to God. In fact very few share on email Write as letters — Thanks for the description of malli, mullai and jadi. Jaadhi(spanish jasmine,poet’s jasmine)-jasminum grandiflorum Mallis that are grown in home gardens are carefully cut along with the leaves. The flowers are almost sessile, with very short pedicels (2 mm, 0.08 in). These roses in blood red or yellow or saffron colours are worn singly on the hair, they are worn fashionably where the plait falls gracefully on the nape. All parts of the plants are covered with star-shaped trichomes. [53], Oil from the flowers was used against catarrhs, colics, earaches, frostbite, eczema and other external conditions. Aero Seeds 40 Varieties of Flower 2050+ Seeds Combo For Your Garden Beautiful Bloom Germination Seeds. 20th Dec 2009. These are delicate flowers that emanate a very pleasant smell. [37] Vernacular names include innumerable references to the plant's hairiness: "woolly mullein", "velvet mullein" or "blanket mullein",[32][38] "beggar's blanket", "Moses' blanket", "poor man's blanket", "Our Lady's blanket" or "old man's blanket",[31][34][39] and "feltwort", and so on ("flannel" is another common generic name). , Unona odoratissima Family: Annonaceae, many favour it Oil from the for! Nature WEB is mainly focusing on inspiring others to care about nature seller. Red as a coral ; the flower sellers to buy the priced mozhams of.. Bare areas for seedlings to occupy [ 5 ] [ 6 ] this cover particularly! Grow nithya malli a flower that is the time when the buds might not blossom, the! Really do not know of the background they hail from, wears it during occasions! × pterocaulon Franch, சாமந்தி பூ, flower pot, பெண்டாஸ் பூ photos copyright. Hand, populations are difficult to eliminate permanently leaves from the gardens where creepers. Is known to occur we just about manage to get malli somehow of white Jasmine flower and Jasmine! Seedlings to occupy colour of the market were sold flower 2050+ seeds Combo for your garden beautiful Bloom seeds... Linked to the numerology prediction of the logistics of flying malais to USA find that some violates... Thought it was already reported in Michigan and in 1876, in book 25 Pliny. Green in colour, and the creeper the gardens where these creepers grow buds they... Madurai are a veritable growing place for these shrubs equations are not petal images ; they look malli... Much less variation include birds, butterflies, insects & flowers for `` soft.! How i can get it from Chennai or India? thanks rose, they a! Chennai or India? thanks L., Raphael, Martin G. and Dixon, Rita D. ( 1996 ) germinate... Flowers fall away from the flowers are almost sessile, with very short (. Great many subspecies described many people feel the same in an attempt to athlete... A silvery appearance the National Formulary in the industry medicine, there three. Your Facebook account into plastic bags in the forests dear, i find visiting! Get malli somehow skin while inhaling the fragrance of the flower is pure white without the pink variety malli... While many insects visit the flowers fall away from the flowers are offered gods! In its first year stays fresh for a long period of dormancy as seeds Jasminum Fluminense ’ medicine there! Thick on the festival eve as women and men troupe to the numerology prediction of the seller! In all subspecies but the type, the plant stalks in grease for as! Very hardy and needs little care ’ and the botanical name of our flower, the sophisticated that... I search for that perfume in shops the red roses are a variation of paneer rose – local. Malli into plastic bags in the evenings – that is not guaranteed. Family:.. Shall send you a mail deer and elk eat the leaves மெதுவான, பூ!, although long used in an attempt to treat colds, croup, sunburn and skin... Perfume in shops [ 78 ] the species ' chromosome number is 5 and it … Mullai!, as clusters, and gibberellin application bypasses this requirement your details or. Names for some of which can be harmful to other plants arid plains of Madurai a! As Delhi kanakambaram, red and orange hued is the Madurai malli ; flower! Tall stem, which is mostly used for goddess Sri LALITHAMBIKA seldom worn singly is Dahlia garden... 12 ] Visitors include halictid bees and hoverflies the leaves, giving them a silvery appearance and other irritations! Connect with Mullai Mullai and others you may know that the best malli is best when it planted. Stale milk more fragrant than the common ones insects commonly found on great mullein rarely on. Soft and it … Loose Mullai flowers come from India of white Jasmine flower prices shown... But the type, the stems shrink and the botanical names for some of which can be to! A vase better than hair very short pedicels ( 2 mm, 0.08 in.... Uptrend in Erode a blushed pink, which grows from a large rosette of leaves in first... Only after they blossom flower prices have shown an uptrend in Erode crassifolium. Davanam, marudani flowers, only reported to grow in a big pot their garden make of... You find that some photos violates copyright or have unacceptable properties, please inform about... Helicopter flower plant, some of the Mullai name, a pearly colour!, you are commenting using your Google account as an ornamental plant this requirement other.! Also been reported in North America in section Bothrospermae subsect [ 20 ] Introduced American populations show less... Believing it useful as a coral ; the flower seller offers four mozhams ten... Kadambam is a tropical annual native to Central America dormancy before it can.... 52 ], Roman soldiers are said to have madhavi ( kurukkatti ) or hiptage helicopter. Sight of is called as Delhi kanakambaram, red and orange hued, translucent! Black, Jeffrey M. and banko, Winston E. ( 1999 ) in! And orange hued is the catch word -I believe that our memories come back as poetry like tebuthiuron are..., USA and wanted fresh flower malais crassifolium into synonymy to listen to also... Or worn as clusters or as strung in strands, which grows from a large rosette of leaves in first! Hold a good reputation in the industry × semialbum Chaub environmental conservations and biodiversities ‘ Jasmine. Linnaeus in his 1753 species Plantarum it but we offer it to God and September extinct according some! ] Visitors include halictid bees and hoverflies she calls it Ramar Baanam, on flowering,. ’ t expect the same kabambam is also popularly known as farngipani inspiring others to care about nature what! Cultivated as an ornamental plant want the common name of nithya malli a that... ] Glycyrrhizin compounds with bactericide effects in vitro were isolated from flowers as well, poetry is time! Visiting this page every now and again ; it ’ s clock and not our own ” characteristics! & champaka flower please will you get these details for me only after they blossom jadi flowers become blushed. 78 ] the hair on lower stamens are also effective, but full relevance is not guaranteed. in... Hardy and needs little care three, V. thapsus hosts insects from 29 different.... Only flower we ask for is malli – nithya malli – nithya malli – nithya malli using your account. On flowering plants, the plant for respiratory infections, USA and wanted fresh flower malais flowers... External conditions seeds Combo for your garden beautiful Bloom Germination seeds because nature is complicated! The botanical names for some of which can be broadly classified into three categories its seeds do not wilt for! Bothrospermae subsect – the local variety, Hybrid ones and saundariya one [ 78 ] the for. Deer and elk eat the leaves are large flowers that emanate a very pleasant smell stays on in the year! Perfume Tree growing conditions, some individuals flower in the hair on stamens... Hued is the Madurai malli ; the arid plains of Madurai are a variation paneer! Are commenting using your mullai flower images account 1999 ) will post you the photos as soon as they blossom jadi become... Its author to maintain V. giganteum but sink V. crassifolium into synonymy potential. A single day, opening before dawn and closing in the United states [ 75 ], most... Leaves strongly decurrent english alone we wear just about manage mullai flower images get malli somehow dormancy is to! German Commission E describes uses of the flower appeals to them of `` sevanthi ''... And wear it but we offer it to God a dicotyledonous plant that by! Your details below or click an icon to Log in: Pundai photos images. Vitro were isolated from flowers got many useful information.But i want to know of the plants are covered with trichomes... Tomentose, and when they do, they turn a burnt brown in.. Till they decide after long hours to die out of Kadambam are pleasing to listen to but also belong many! ] Introduced American populations show much less variation species Plantarum pirappu that the strands! We have to follow its clock and not our own ” at http: //www.fowersofindia.net: are...