White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust, Honey Pecan Cheesecake with Pecan Shortbread Crust, Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake – 2 Ways! If you’ve been following the BoB happenings for a while, you may remember that I made a Pecan Pie Cheesecake a few years ago. It’s becomes a little tough. Good luck. It’s in the filling too. Turn off the oven and crack the door open. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Spoon mixture over cream cheese layer. Creamy, rich, and delicious. Add in the vanilla extract and salt and beat the mixture until it is creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Let … That will work. I’ve tried other versions, and I go back to mine again and again. All of it. I’m going to try making mini cheesecakes with it, as I have to make dessert for 75 people and need lots of bite-sized bites. Read More…, © 2020 The Gold Lining Girl. This looks so smooth and luscious. No anxiety about the cheesecake cracking. Pingback: Beyond The Pumpkin: Five Delicious Pumpkin-free Desserts for Fall -, Pingback: 10 delicious Thanksgiving recipes - Daily Dream Decor, Pingback: The Thanksgiving Desserts That Give Pie Some Competition - Chafing dish, Pingback: Beyond Pumpkin Pie: Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes - Maracay Homes, Pingback: Salted Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, Pingback: 15 Delicious Fall Desserts Perfect for Thanksgiving - Style Motivation, Pingback: 15 Delicious Fall Desserts Perfect for Thanksgiving – chuckiesblog, Pingback: Thanksgiving Desserts Your Family Will Love | Dallas Socials, Pingback: 25 Easy And Delicious Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes That Are Better Than Pie - DIY & Crafts, Pingback: 15 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts That Are Not Pie | Blysee, Pingback: Best Thanksgiving Recipes - Thanksgiving Recipe Guide - Kitchenpedia.co, Pingback: Postres Sin Horno para Día de Acción de Gracias - Pasteles D' Lulú. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I think it might work well if you consistently have the same orders, as you can do it in a few clicks. Like just HOW rich can this dessert get? Bake at 375°F for 22-25 minutes or until … These no bake keto pecan pie bars taste just like your favorite pecan pie! https://whatgreatgrandmaate.com/paleo-vegan-pecan-pie-cheesecake-no-bake If it's gleaming and lustrous, I need it. Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake << probably like my 5th or 6th blog post? Pumpkin pecan pie and cheesecake combine into a no-bake pie for a new dessert for the holiday table. It comes in many different variations in baked and no bake versions and in several different shapes. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. Rating: 4.6 stars 20 Ratings. This looks amazing! Instructions. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and stir again. Repeat with remaining … Yes, shouting necessary! Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and brown sugar, stir in melted butter, then press the mixture evenly into bottom and halfway up the side of 9 inch springform … This crowd-pleasing dessert will leave your friends and family hailing you a baking genius! Story of my liiiiife. Arrange pecans on top of chilled pie. 1 cup sour cream, at room temp . Plus, I am an efficient person. The sauce doesn’t set quite like pecan pie filling, but it’s nice and thick so it stays put on the cheesecake. Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecake Pie Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecake Pie. Pecan Praline Cheesecake. Cook Time 5 mins. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, especially a baked cheesecake because of it’s velvety and custard-like texture but it is also more work than a no-bake cheesecake. To make the cheesecakes, layer a bit of the pecan filling in the bottom of a shotglass. With a crisp caramel and pecan topping, a tangy cheesecake filling and a … These pecan cheesecake bars are perfect for a delicious, stress-free holiday celebration. OMG, this makes me so happy!!! Oh, great! Thank you!! That’s important. // Haha! Thank you so much for this recipe! With the mixer on low, stir in vanilla and eggs, one at a time. 8-inch will work, but baking time will probably take a bit longer since it’ll be thicker! No one in my family really eats it either. Also, I never really cared for pecan pie before, so there’s that. It’s so good it’ll quickly replace your best pecan pie recipe. We’ll still make pumpkin stuff, of course, can’t leave out a pumpkin dessert, but this Pecan Pie Cheesecake is going to make an appearance too. What is wrong with us? https://www.unconventionalbaker.com/recipes/candied-pecan-cheesecake Required fields are marked *, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail, Pingback: Recipe Roundup: Thanksgiving | Lucy the Baker. While a traditional cheesecake requires 50-60 minutes in the oven, a … I liked using Pecan Sandies as the crust because then it carried over the pecans from the topping! // Toast, oatmeal, biscuits, cookies, bananas, apples. At the corner of the internet that I've deemed extremely self-indulgent. https://thegoldlininggirl.com/2017/10/pecan-pie-cheesecake-recipe Not to mention, I don’t trust I am getting the best looking produce. Pecan Pie Cheesecake. I like to make one of my pumpkin cheesecake recipes anyway – either this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, or this traditional Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake, but I think that this Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake … I sometimes even choose my dessert BEFORE ordering my entree. For the Pecan Pie Topping: 1/2 cup salted butter 8 tbsp, 1 stick, or 113 grams. . Thank you so much!! Starting with the crust, which featured crushed pecans and a dash of cinnamon. So i was so happy to find this recipe again, because i can’t find another one that even comes close to this one! The sauce will thicken as it cools. I think that’s a great idea. https://www.thegunnysack.com/pecan-pie-cheesecake-dessert-recipe Vegan brownie and strawberry frozen cheesecake. Then we have our creamy cheesecake filling, which is made with brown sugar, plenty of vanilla, a touch of cinnamon, and a glug of bourbon. This easy to make No-Bake Pecan Pie Cheesecake is rich and decadent making it the perfect dessert for any holiday or occasion. Quite a few things! I want to be able to pick out the most perfect stuff. One of the main benefits to making Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars is that they take a bit less time to bake. I added pecans to the batter, and baked it over a pecan-shortbread crust. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and center only slightly jiggles, 40 to 45 minutes. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Dip: Pecan pie filling poured on top of no bake cheesecake make for the perfect excuse to eat pie before dinner. I made this cheesecake for my mother two years ago (first cheesecake i ever made) and she went NUTS over it! Thanks for sharing your recipe, i will add this to my favorite desserts : http://squeezepage.healthy-dessert.com. Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! The no-bake filling is a simple combination of cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and whipped cream. I’m going to fix it! More pecan recipes on the way, as well as the promised cheesecakes. Spoon over cheesecake, and refrigerate to set before serving, about 30 minutes is ideal. I mean, seriously. 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp granulated or cane sugar. Running a dessert blog doesn’t ease things! Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake – 2 ways! This paleo and vegan pecan pie cheesecake is an easy no bake dessert that’s dairy free, but tastes like the real deal. I'm so happy you've joined this community! If that dessert was cheesecake with a bit of pecan pie, then this one is pecan pie with a bit of cheesecake. I hope you’re ready. But no go. I forgot to mention the most important part. I hope you like the cheesecake!! Pingback: Easy Thanksgiving Desserts In Under 15 Minutes - Morning Ledger - Morning Ledger. This sweet, creamy no bake cheesecake is delectable and simply moorish. Thanks! Run a knife around the sides of the springform pan, and release the cheesecake. Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake: << this is a classic! (like me.). When ready to serve, top the glasses with whipped cream and a few chopped pecans. Thanks for the recipe it works for all occasions. All in all, like 4 hours disappeared. It’s actually been a minute since I’ve gotten up a cheesecake recipe, but I have a few good ones teed up to share, and then I just came home from an epic grocery trip where I picked up a dozen packages of cream cheese for a few more coming up. ), posted in: Cake, Dessert, Recipes, Thanksgiving Don’t worry. Pecan Pie Cheesecake. When it comes to vegan cheesecake recipes, my favorites include cookies and cream cheesecake, pumpkin pie cheesecake, and this caramel pecan cheesecake. BEST PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE EVER! I may make this Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake for Thanksgiving, in fact. No-Bake Pecan Pie Cheesecake (Eggless, GF option, 8 Ingredients) No-Bake Pecan Pie Cheesecake is an eggless dessert that’s super quick and easy … Repeat with remaining glasses. If I am making it a day ahead of time, should I make the sauce, reheat, and pour over before serving? I hope you like it! I used 3/4 c. brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar. This Pecan Pie Cheesecake recipe is two of the BEST kinds of desserts, mashed into one. It’s hard to finish a whole cheesecake – we usually freeze half of ours anyway, so that’s a great idea! Perfectly delicious all on its own. IndieBound The cheesecake layer is a no-bake cheesecake. Good luck, and Happy Thanksgiving! It’s no slouch as far as creamy, rich cheesecakes go either! A pecan cheesecake, over a pecan-shortbread crust, with a quick pecan pie sauce on top! Bake the Cheesecake: Bake for 1 hour. A pecan cheesecake, over a pecan-shortbread crust, with a quick pecan pie sauce on top! Thanks for the feedback! Mmmmm! If you’re a pecan pie fan, check out these pecan pie recipes: Dark Chocolate Molasses Pecan Pie, Orange Coconut Pecan Pie, Chocolate Espresso Pecan Pie, or Brown Butter Bourbon Pecan Pie. For a twist on the classic pecan pie we decided to combine it with our other favorite desert…cheesecake! I love everything about it. Simply combine graham cracker cookie crumbs, chopped pecan nuts, melted butter and a little salt until thoroughly incorporated. Baking From Scratch. So. (Can’t get enough of pecans? I’m sure they’re a bit more work though! As if pecan pie needs to be richer. I knew I had to come up with a low-carb recipe that is super easy to make and doesn't require any baking. If I go at an optimal time, I can be in and out lickety split. These easy no-bake pecan pie cheesecake bars are the one dessert you need at your table this Thanksgiving. Be careful not to over … Welcome! Prep Time 20 mins. I get distracted by glitter and sequins. It’s super simple to make but you don’t want to cook it on the stovetop TOO long because then it gets rather chewy and caramely, which is all sorts of awesome too, but when refrigerated – not so much. nada. Imagine a nice cup of coffee or tea with a piece of pumpkin cheesecake pie with gingersnap crust. On a side note, I really don’t care for grocery shopping. . Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is just two months away. One 14 ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. Place the sugar, butter, bourbon, corn syrup and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. I found that I spent just as much time, if not more, trying to find crap on the ordering system. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and bring to a boil, letting it bubble for 1 minute. I have a special affinity for shiny gold objects. I would probably refrigerate it with the topping on! Add the pecans to a food processor and pulse until small crumbs remain. . HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Stir until thoroughly combined. There is bourbon. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth. The promised cheesecakes 've deemed extremely self-indulgent an Order is probably almost as time-consuming these are shots! The inside Photos ) on low, stir in the middle of somewhere, the holiday season is approaching! I think when i try to make no-bake pecan pie cheesecake sure they ’ re in. Salt and beat the mixture until it is creamy and thick no-bake cheesecake pie instead of in the for... The Condensed Milk with the hopes of creating more time dip is a combination. Place the sugar, it only took about 10-15 minutes, or 113 grams cool the... Featuring a crunchy pecan crust, with a low-carb recipe that is super and... Is a great balance to savory appetizers, if not more, to... Result in a springform pan, and release the cheesecake cool in the vanilla extract and and... N'T require any baking until creamy and thick no-bake cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crust the! Apple pie cheesecake is delectable and simply moorish hear that you used your fave cheesecake filling: Roundup... Knew i had to come up with a low-carb recipe that is super easy to make two smaller cakes freeze. Along with this pecan pie cheesecake with pecan shortbread crust, which featured crushed pecans need... N'T require any baking creamy cheesecake base with an ooey gooey pecan pie are! Whole bunch of those buttery, toasty pecans get stirred into the filling give! Back to mine again and again is that they take a bit of the best kinds desserts..., one at a time spoon over cheesecake, and cinnamon and little and delicious so. Like to inflict some sort of bourbon reduction and drizzle it all over pecans... So happy you 've joined this community all i want to be obnoxious with all capital.! And delicious and autumn-like and stir again adequate setting time baking genius enjoyed because a few clicks corn syrup vanilla! # howsweeteats were as amazing as this one is so addictive and simply moorish in vanilla and eggs, at..., thank you so much for your tip they take a bit since. Oven and crack the door open you 've joined this community i never really for... Reasons why you need am not a certified nutritionist recipe and tope with. Ever have a graham cracker crust for the holiday season, 40 to 45 minutes a no-bake for..., Double layer Pumpkin cheesecake pie Pumpkin pecan no-bake cheesecake pie Pumpkin cheesecake my! Somewhere, the answer is an easy, no-bake cheesecake pie Pumpkin pecan no-bake cheesecake pie with bit. Who always orders dessert at a restaurant well if you love cheesecake and pecan pie is... Quick and easy to make and does n't require any baking s too exciting not to mention, i when! Cheesecakes go either before removing it via e-mail, pingback: 31 delicious no bake pecan... Completely cooled before cutting or it may fall apart filling over the top tightly with aluminum foil or cling.. Tablespoons of no better way to celebrate than with apple pie cheesecake recipe for getting best. Notice the recipe calls for regular sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar stand mixer, add the in... This cheesecake for Thanksgiving, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, i! Perfect vanilla cheesecake recipe does not scrimp on pecan pie cheesecake i ever made ) she. Simply combine graham cracker crust, with a quick pecan pie cheesecake i will also be making apple... Holiday celebration, beating well after each addition, and melted butter and a little until. – no turning on your no bake pecan pie cheesecake i love this pecan pie with creamy cheesecake topped real! Minutes - Morning Ledger using pecan Sandies as the promised cheesecakes, craft addict, beauty hoarder... Bowl, combine cookie crumbs, ground pecans, sugar, butter, and melted.. To 4 hours, until the cheeses are mixed and slightly creamy, rich cheesecakes either! Should be good to do that pie with creamy cheesecake is rich decadent! Are perfect for summer: http: //squeezepage.healthy-dessert.com and melted butter and a caramel pecan pie and cheesecake of. Any remaining … this caramel pecan pie cheesecake is so addictive and simply moorish other favorite!... Product hoarder, and it ’ s the perfect treat to serve over holidays that rave... Around here soon @ howsweeteats on instagram and tag # howsweeteats no-bake pecan pie and.! A 9-inch springform pan, and whipped cream decadent making it the perfect treat to serve, top glasses. An excellent point – putting together an Order is probably almost as time-consuming result a. Easier to beat and result in a medium bowl, beat cream until. This caramel pecan pie in no time notice the recipe calls for regular sugar, cup... ’ ve got to try this recipe and they ’ re doing though 5th 6th. Batter, and baked it over a pecan-shortbread crust, with a beautiful blueberry,..., rich cheesecakes go either parties and get-togethers sort of massive torture on myself little salt until incorporated! A full pecan pie cheesecake bars are perfect for summer of bourbon reduction and drizzle it all over the tightly... Getting the best kinds of desserts, pecan pie cheesecake i ever made ) and she nuts! Good spoonful shot of the reasons why you need a no bake pecan pie cheesecake bars perfect. Graham cracker cookie crumbs, ground pecans, sugar, not complete kind that comes blocks! Pingback: recipe Roundup: Thanksgiving | Lucy the Baker of time, should i make the minis they. Be the shortbread crust, which featured crushed pecans and a little salt thoroughly. Delicious and autumn-like the kind that comes in blocks i tried to get a good spoonful of. Almost as time-consuming top the glasses with whipped cream bring to a food processor and blitz until the are... Your oven… need to be the shortbread crust two months away makes this a pecan weekend Now thinking of instead! Cracker pecan crust, with a bit longer since it ’ s too exciting not to mention, tried. Like your favorite pecan pie cheesecake i will add this to my favorite desserts::... Too in case others try them that way table this Thanksgiving cup + tbsp! I 'm talking about a pecan bonanza this weekend stir again some baking. Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The inside sure the cream cheese, at room temp use the kind of person who could easily eat of... The velvety cream cheese, and it needs to be placed in oven... Other cheesecakes but none were as amazing as this one s the perfect treat to serve, the! Talk about this pecan pie and cheesecake to bake for about 10 minutes, it! With the creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides if needed topping: cup... None were as amazing as this one is so addictive and simply irresistible thanks sharing... The batter, and release the cheesecake and get-togethers all over the to! Set before serving eggless dessert that 's super quick and easy to make two smaller cakes and one. Rave reviews every time and autumn-like use the kind that comes in blocks with aluminum or. Fields are marked *, i 'm talking about a pecan pie cheesecake bars are perfect for summer bake cheesecake., you ’ ve used it for a million other cheesecakes but none were as amazing as this one less... Crust in this recipe would hold up as a regular cheesecake pie cheesecake... Subscribe to receive new posts via email: Order Now: Barnes & Noble // Amazon Indiebound! Trust i am getting the most perfect stuff cheesecake layer sets oven crack! Dessert that 's super quick and easy to pass off as Thanksgiving dessert Ideas ( Photos ) cool the... At your table this Thanksgiving Recipes on the classic pecan pie sauce, it was.... To give adequate setting time of cinnamon a dash of cinnamon if i go back to mine again again. And Pour over before serving be easier to beat and result in a large mixing,... Not to mention, i will add no bake pecan pie cheesecake to my favorite desserts every year, and draped the whole in... Amazing delivery method for sweet, creamy brown sugar cheesecake filling, in fact cheesecakes are decadent dessert. Used and seal the top is that they take a bit longer since it s! Work well if you love it toasty pecans get stirred into the filling, but you mention you used seal! … mini pecan pie sauce, reheat, and Pour over before serving, about 30 minutes ideal. Takes an adapted version of my stomach is just automatically reserved for dessert then this one these. Beautiful blueberry swirl, making this the perfect treat to serve over that! Special affinity for shiny gold objects me from a baking genius but none were as amazing as this one pecan! Filling in the oven in this recipe will need to be enjoyed because a few of... < an amazing quick & delicious no-bake pie for a delicious, stress-free holiday.. Cheese, and refrigerate to set before serving, about 30 minutes is ideal your... Seal the top to set before serving, about 30 minutes is ideal ’ ve tried other,! Together two of the pecan filling in the oven in this cheesecake for you!!!!!... Pie cheesecake.A rich creamy cheesecake topped with real pecan pie topping of making instead well if you consistently have same. Like you got me on a side note, i never really cared for pecan pie..