Let the mixture rest while the crust bakes and cools. Vanilla Swiss Roll Cake. For pecan layer: Sprinkle pecans over cream cheese mixture. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are very light golden brown. In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, 3 eggs, melted butter, corn syrup and salt until combined well. Cranberry Lemon Cake Recipe. And don’t forget to follow Imperial Sugar on Instagram! Place cream cheese in a large bowl and use a hand-held mixer to beat it until smooth and creamy. Do you really use 4 8oz pkgs cream cheese? Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deen mini pecan pie recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Bake for 35 minutes. Step 2 Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans, butter, and 1/3 cup white sugar in a food processor; pulse until evenly combined. Store leftovers in an airtight conatiner in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/apple-caramel-cheesecake-bars-recipe One of my all time favorite recipes! I decided to go with a shortbread crust for this recipe for pecan pie bars. Pecan Pie Bar .. It's sweet, filling and delicious. Bake the bars: Pour the pecan filling over the prepared crust and use a spatula to spread the pecans evenly, if needed. Article by Sally Ballard. Lift up on the sides of the foil or parchment paper and remove from the pan. Get one of our Paula deen mini pecan pie recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Make the crust. Paula deen mini pecan tarts recipe. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook at a rapid boil for 7 minutes. Paula deen mini pecan pie recipe. Sometimes you just get a hankering for certain foods so you gotta make them to feed the craving. Meanwhile, mix reserved pie filling and caramel topping and heat for 1 minute in a small saucepan. Paula Deen's Butter Pecan Cheesecake recipe by Christie Waters, is from Christie's Cookbook, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. https://www.delish.com/.../recipe-ideas/a56639/pecan-pie-cheesecake-recipe People will think you spent hours in the kitchen! Oh, and the water bath is really needed for this recipe. https://bakeorbreak.com/2008/11/chocolate-pecan-cheesecake-bars I am excited to share with you all the steps you need to make these pecan bars. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Key lime cheesecake paula deen recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Learn how to cook great Paula deen mini pecan pie . Easy to make, they look gorgeous garnished with fresh berries and fresh mint leaves. Go ahead and measure everything out to save time when putting the recipe together. Let cool for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir in the pecans. These Ooey Gooey Pecan Cheesecake Bars are super easy to make and oh so delicious! Let cool for at least 1 hour before serving. Cakes. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/caramel-pecan-turtle-cheesecake Salads. Grease another rimmed baking sheet with butter, oil, or cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup brown sugar. I may never make pecan pie again, not to mention quick and easy. Mix 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 cup light corn syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla and pour on top of pecans. Spread warm topping evenly over cooked, cooled cheesecake. Paula Deen's pecan pie recipe uses an unbaked pie shell, so it's perfect for a busy day when there's just no time to make pastry! Refrigerate, share, and enjoy! They’re easier to bake too! Just the way a pecan pie filling should be. Arrange pecans in bottom of pie shell. Spread warm topping evenly over cooked, cooled cheesecake. Salads. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally to incorporate all the sugar into the cream cheese. Required fields are marked *. Pour the custard mixture over the nuts and bake the pie until the filling puffs and rises above the edges of the pie shell, about 30 minutes. No worrying about making the pie crust. STEP 4 Combine brown sugar, 6 tablespoons flour, and salt in large bowl; whisk until mixed. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom and just slightly up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. This cheesecake recipe is really a great dessert for a special occasion or a holiday meal. Key lime cheesecake paula deen recipe. Let cool before chopping. Bake for 8 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and sugar. Preheat oven to 325º and grease an 8" or 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Good appetite! Add the baking soda and warm pecans and swirl the pan to incorporate them (do not stir). Pecan Pie Bars. Fabulous!!!!!!!!! The Best Pecan Pie Bars Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Ingredients. Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and use a small buttered spatula (preferably offset) to spread the mixture in as thin a layer as possible. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Key lime cheesecake paula deen recipe. Learn how to cook great Key lime cheesecake paula deen . Cakes. Leave the oven on but reduce temperature to 325 °F. I will provide you with lots of helpful photos and a video too. Bake in 350 °F oven for 45 minutes. While it bakes, whisk together the pecan pie topping ingredients in a bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together corn syrup and remaining 4 ingredients until smooth; slowly pour over pecans. Fold in the chopped pecans. How To Make Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars: Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to make the crust and press the mixture into a parchment paper or foil-lined baking dish. I partnered with my friends at Imperial Sugar on this Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe so click below to get the FULL recipe! The pecans in the pie crust was amazing, I just wasn't too fond of them in the filling like I thought I would be. Set aside to cool. Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake. Gradually beat it into the cream cheese. Get one of our Paula deen mini pecan tarts recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Beat eggs in one at a time and then beat the vanilla in. Fruit Salad to Die . Mix 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 cup light corn syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla and pour on top of pecans. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Get one of our Paula deen mini pecan pie recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Oct 8, 2018 - Enjoy a classic taste of the South with these toothsome Pecan Pie Bars. Pecan Pie Bars. Share on Facebook. Bake until the edges of the cheesecake are set but the center still jiggles, 40 to 45 minutes. https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/new-york-cheesecake-recipe Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake!! Your email address will not be published. Learn how to cook great Paula deen mini pecan tarts . Cut into squares. I just made this today and it came out PERFECT!!!! Decorate entire edge of cake with the 12 pecan halves, and sprinkle middle of cheesecake … Jul 6, 2013 - Paula Deen Best Ever Southern Pecan Pie Bars – Absolutely delectable! Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars With Streusel Topping. Let the cheesecake cool completely at room temperature before covering with plastic wrap and refrigerating for at least 8 hours or overnight. These delicious bars are super moist, loaded with a chewy pecan filling on a buttery shortbread crust, and tastes just like grandma’s southern pecan pie. Meanwhile, mix reserved pie filling and caramel topping and heat for 1 minute in a small saucepan. In a large bowl whisk the light corn syrup, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3 eggs, vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter together until smooth. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. When the bubbling has subsided, swirl in 1 teaspoon vanilla. https://easypeasypleasy.com/2016/02/16/ooey-gooey-pecan-cheesecake-bars It makes it super easy to slice and serve. Learn how to cook great Paula deen mini pecan pie . You want it to be completely chilled before cutting into bars. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. While the ingredient list is long, most of the ingredients are used in multiple parts of the recipe. 1 box yellow cake mix ; 1/2 cup melted butter ; 4 (1 for the crust, 3 for the filling) eggs ; 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup But, instead of a pie, I figured I’d go with some bars. Pecan pie cheesecake bars bring together two of Thanksgiving’s favourite desserts — pecan pie and cheesecake. Now that we are inching closer and closer to fall, these pecan pie bars are the perfect fall dessert recipe to kick off the fall baking season. Tweet … There is a thin vanilla wafer crust and a thick cheesecake layer. That’s how easy these bars are to whip up. Add melted butter. To make the filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or using a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese at low speed until smooth and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool completely. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Ingredients. When you’re ready to serve the cheesecake, make the topping: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with whisk attachment, or using a handheld mixer, whip 3/4 cup heavy cream, sour cream, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar at medium-high speed until medium peaks form. To make the praline: Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Pour over the cheesecake layer and bake for another 35 minutes. After a nice chill in the refrigerator, they cut cleanly into bars and are perfect for a dessert treat. Cheesecake desserts are a great make-ahead dessert and they will keep well for about 5 days without drying out and getting stale like other baked goods. Paula Deen's Butter Pecan Cheesecake recipe by Christie Waters, is from Christie's Cookbook, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. I will make the crust and cheesecake again just without the pecans in the filling. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to make the crust and press the mixture into a parchment paper or foil-lined baking dish. They are perfect for Thanksgiving or any time you need a drool-worthy dessert. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust, a creamy layer of cheesecake, and a crunchy pecan pie topping. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt, whisking until combined. To make the praline: Preheat the oven to 325 °F. The Best Pecan Pie Bars https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/southern-pecan-pie-bars-recipe My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. Learn how to cook great Key lime cheesecake paula deen . Cakes. If you’re a cheesecake lover (then you’re also my best friend), these bars are especially for you. Press down flat into a 9-inch springform pan. Salads. Dessert; PAULA DEEN’S PUMPKIN BARS. Pink Cloud Salad. Press evenly into a 13-by-9-by-2 inch baking pan lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil. But, instead of a pie, I figured I’d go with some bars. With a hand beater, beat eggs well. I was so nervous because I’m not a baker but I can follow a recipe haha! https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/17205/classic-pecan-pie-bars Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad. It makes it super easy to slice and serve. Spread over the cooled crust and bake for about 23 minutes. Press dough into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch pan. By Paula Deen. Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Yummy Food Dessert Ideas Southern Pecan Pie Pecan Pie Bars Paula Deen Holiday Baking Holiday Recipes. Recipes - Paula Deen Magazine. In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Mix together the … Transfer mixture to prepared pan, pressing it evenly into the bottom.Bake for 8 minutes. 811. SOUTHERN PECAN PIE BARS. Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. SOUTHERN PECAN PIE BARS. Using a rubber spatula, fold in 1 cup of the prepared praline. Press into a 9-inch pie plate; crimp edges, if desired. Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Ingredients. Spread 1 1/4 cups chopped Pecan Praline Cake. In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. X CLOSE. Thanks so much!! I followed this exactly as you specified and it’s a hit! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deen mini pecan tarts recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Drizzle. Try These Other Amazing Pecan Pie Desserts: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Key lime cheesecake paula deen recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/caramel-pecan-turtle-cheesecake No anxiety about the cheesecake cracking. Take care while you’re swirling the pan, as the mixture will spatter a bit. Bad. Transfer mixture to prepared pan, pressing it evenly into the bottom. To make the crust: In a medium bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/2 cup chopped pecans and 6 tablespoons melted butter, until they form an evenly moist, crumbly mixture. My whole family loved this cheesecake … I have been craving pecan pie lately. Appetizers & Snacks Beverages Breads & Pastries Casseroles Condiments, Sauces & Toppings . These delicious bars are super moist, loaded with a chewy pecan filling on a buttery shortbread crust, and tastes just like grandma’s southern pecan pie. I love making cheesecake bars. Learn how to cook great Paula deen mini pecan tarts . Gently pour mixture over the cheesecake layer. This cheesecake recipe is really a great dessert for a special occasion or a holiday meal. While the ingredient list is long, most of the ingredients are used in multiple parts of the recipe. This Paula Deen pecan pie recipe is guaranteed to satisfy the entire family. Gradually add 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3/4 cup granulated sugar and the salt and continue beating until very smooth and no lumps remain, about 10 minutes. Get one of our Paula deen mini pecan tarts recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Important: Refrigerate at least 4 hours. It's very quick and easy to put together, calling for crunchy pecan halves that are combined with sugar, eggs and butter to create a luscious filling. Cool completely in pan. People will think you spent hours in the kitchen! They have all the wonderful flavor of cheesecake but are a little easier to make and bake. I decided to go with a shortbread crust for this recipe for pecan pie bars. I may never make pecan pie again, not to mention quick and easy. Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees. Sometimes you just get a hankering for certain foods so you gotta make them to feed the craving. Now that we are inching closer and closer to fall, these pecan pie bars are the perfect fall dessert recipe to kick off the fall baking season. Bad. Cakes. Mix together the cheesecake layer ingredients using a hand-held mixer. Cakes. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Spread over the surface of the cheesecake. It's sweet, filling and delicious. Add melted butter. To whip these squares up, you'll need flour, pecans, light brown sugar and cream cheese.