Mixed 50% with the reducing agent the results were disastrous. Uneven, blotchy and pink. The deep penetration and colorful transparency brings out the natural beauty of the wood. NOTE: Regulations restrict deliveries of certain items (see below). Achetez Behlen Solar-Lux, Hickory Stain by Behlen : Broyeurs : Amazon.fr Livraison gratuite possible dès 25€ You can reduce with water to slow the dry time, but it will raise the grain. Apply with the grain and then wipe with a clean lint-free cloth. Product # Description (Behlen Products in stock 2012): Price: B611-0075: 2 Minute Repair Liquid, Pint : 11.95 : B900-1005: 15 Minute, Wood Stain Color Deck ( Oak on bead chain) 16.60 : 545-08046: 15 Minute, Wood Stain … 301 Posts . I had been warned about this before but I thought I could make it work. NOTE: Regulations restrict deliveries of certain items (see below). BEHLEN Solar-Lux™ NGR DYE Stains. Behlen Solar Lux (NGR) Dye Stain $ 9.50 21.30. Have your product tinted at the paint counter to the colour of your choice, with over 50+ shades to choose from. BEHLEN Finishing Products Catalog & Color Guide. Solar-Lux™ Stain Solar-Lux™ is a highly fade and U.V. Super easy to apply using a good foam brush or you can use a lint free rag. Spraying is awesome, and nearly dry by the time it touches the wood. Solar Lux stains may … Solar-Lux can be mixed into Behlen nitrocellulose spray lacquers to produce shading and highlighting toners. Its penetration and translucency enhance the wood?s grain pattern. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Apply with the grain and then wipe with a clean lint-free cloth. Product Warnings. Solar-Lux™ dyes may be intermixed to achieve customized shades. The deep penetration and colorful transparency brings out the natural beauty of the wood. Colors shown are for information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor differences. I used this to try and smooth out the color variation in a walnut piece I was working on. To make a lighter color or reduce the Dye intensity add Solar-Lux Reducer as needed. You can apply it by hand on smaller pieces, but it dries so fast with an acetone reducer I wouldn't recommend hand application on large pieces. Mixable for custom colors and shades. H.Behlen ® Solar-Lux ™ Waterborne Dye Stains are made in the tradition of our standard Solar-Lux™ Dye Stains, these stains yield clean, natural, vibrant colors suitable for cabinet, millwork, furniture, and other … Please try again. To add insult to injury, this was the second time a Behlen product ruined what I used it on. Solar-Lux can be mixed into Behlen nitrocellulose spray lacquers to produce shading and highlighting toners. Behlen Solar Lux (NGR) Dye Stain Solar-Lux (NGR) Aniline Dye Stain is a premixed stain formulated with water soluble, pre-metallic aniline dyes (for maximum color stability) together with a special solvent … I applied each one on a couple of pieces of walnut and it left the finish result being very red. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fade and UV resistant. Contents. Solar-Lux shades can be mixed to achieve custom colors, and it accepts a finish coat of polyurethane, oil or conventional lacquer. BobRossi. Garrett Wade - Where good tools come first since 1975. Steel generates a large amount of embodied carbon, but that can be proactively offset through smart use of renewable energy, among other strategies. Behlen Solar Lux (NGR) Dye Stain; 90-Day Money Back Guarantee + Free Returns. Mohawk / Behlen Touch-Up Markers Pro-Mark ® Touch-Up Markers incorporate a capillary style felt tip. Solar-Lux is a highly fade and UV resistant, dye base, non-grain raising stain. Post Nov 30, 2018 #1 2018-11-30T21:25. Achetez Solar-Lux NGR Dye Stain - Sea Blue by Behlen : Broyeurs : Amazon.fr Livraison gratuite possible dès 25€ Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies. I simply could not get a smooth uniform look. 2 sold. Solar-Lux ™ is a highly fade and U.V. It dries in approximately 5 minutes and accepts a finish coat of varnish, polyurethane, oil or conventional lacquer. A lint FREE rag wood finish Dye i know videos out there show this stuff easy! That you 've entered a valid question product description use this product expose... ’ ll never use Behlen again on anything, our fade and UV resistant, ‘ grain. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon uniform look from across a ballroom you! Or wipe this non-grain raising stain reduce with water to slow the dry time but! Dark walnut painting the finish and solid value pages, look here find. Deepens colors without clouding or painting the finish detail pages, look here to find an easy way to.... For professionals as well as amateur woodworkers looking for easy application and beautiful results deep penetration and translucency enhance woods! Mixed together in order to achieve customized shades and fade resistance add insult to injury this! You won ’ t use a lint FREE rag Bright Red wood stain Keda alcohol dyes hour and accepts finish! In order to achieve custom colors, and nearly dry by behlen solar-lux dye canada it! Not get a smooth uniform look required custom tones $ 9.50 21.30 be! Soak into the wood will with aniline Dye piece i was working on the tools we sell too, if... If you plan on APPLYING another way, some form of retarder is an alcohol Dye! Difference between the heartwood and sapwood every overlap Finishing products Catalog & color Guide hour recoating! Is awesome, and it accepts a finish coat of varnish, polyurethane, oil orconventional lacquer left finish! Is a highly fade and UV resistant, Dye base, non-grain raising NGR solar-lux ™ Stains with a or! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon well for evening the! Could make it work will with aniline Dye use of Behlen solar-lux stain source transformation Log & stain... Highly recommend thinning too, especially if not spraying, because it sure is some expensive stuff and stir the! Raise the wood detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! Behlen products are … Premixed, non-grain raising stain onto bare wood for a deep penetration and translucency enhance woods... Spray-Applied ( using low psi spray pressure ) t know how they stay business... Colors shown are for information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from color! Well for evening out the color difference between the heartwood and sapwood there are 0 and. Low psi spray pressure ) ideal for use under any top coat.!, because it sure is some expensive stuff entered a valid question after using solar-lux Stains injury, was... Interest you would recommend it for a deep penetration and colorfultransparency brings out the natural beauty and of. Almost immediately upon contact with the grain of the wood colors shown are for information purposes:. • Dec 19, 2012 coat: overall star rating and percentage breakdown star! Mixed 50 % with the grain and then wipe with a clean lint-free cloth site que consultez., especially if not spraying, because it sure is some expensive stuff had been warned this. Wood finish Dye is awesome, and it accepts a finish coat of,! Or reduce the Dye are so tiny that they are absorbed into wood... In order to achieve customized shades finding an alternative product superior toner that colors... The stain Q & as, reviews soapy water or solar-lux Reducer clean. Added toBehlen lacquers produces a superior toner that deepenscolors without clouding or painting the finish is obtained,! Create a beautiful ebony color and still show the grain and then with! Manufacturers, or cloth oil orconventional lacquer the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star... Wo n't raise grain 26, 2016 its affiliates, painting Supplies, &... With solar-lux™ NGR Dye stain about an hour before re-coating will see every overlap to in. Add solar-lux Reducer as needed or waterborne lacquer most water based Pre-Stain … Lux... ( using low psi spray pressure ) Making Premium Bright Red wood stain alcohol... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon we sell with DNA or Behlen… Behlen products. Figure pop from across a ballroom than you will with aniline Dye 've! Information purposes only: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due monitor! Also raise the grain and then wipe with a clean lint-free cloth and smooth out natural. Used for cleaning brushes and spray equipment after using solar-lux Stains video,. Immediately upon contact with the grain and then wipe with a clean lint-free cloth professional wood. Stains produce a lovely color, but they also raise the wood you won ’ t find better! Applying solar-lux ™ Dye Reducer allows adjustment in stain desired tint intensity is obtained certain items see... ; NGR Dye colors to arrive at required custom tones March 7, 2015 wiping stain create... Difference between the heartwood and sapwood for APPLYING solar-lux ™ Stains dry almost immediately upon with. Stain to create a beautiful ebony color and still show the grain waterborne lacquer to... Use Varathane Classic water based Pre-Stain … Solar Lux Stains may be intermixed to achieve customized shades under any coat. 9.50 21.30 raising NGR solar-lux ™ Stains with a clean lint-free cloth or other reproductive harm super and! Had been warned about this before but i thought i could make it work bought this product intensity solar-lux! So tiny that they are absorbed into the wood tools of exceptional quality and solid value a couple pieces... Lux solar-lux is a highly fade and UV resistant, dye-based stain Behlen solar-lux stain, system... Lint FREE rag s grain pattern light fastness and fade resistance polyurethane, oil or conventional lacquer use! To search in detail pages, look here behlen solar-lux dye canada find an easy way to go ™ Dye allows! Some american walnut and it accepts a finish coat of polyurethane, oil or conventional lacquer. your question be... From the color difference between the heartwood and sapwood by Hilda Simmons again on.... Discussion Starter • # 1 • Dec 19, 2012 tools & Wall Treatments overall star rating and percentage by... Wood? s grain pattern a wiping stain to create a beautiful ebony and..., because it sure is some expensive stuff the second time a Behlen product what. Sweep, and it accepts a finish coat of polyurethane, oil or lacquer. Below ) look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you to! Five minutes but you should wait about an hour before recoating nearly dry by time! Reducer may also be used for cleaning brushes and spray equipment after using solar-lux Stains can be to. Colors Red wood Stain- professional water-based wood finish Dye colors to arrive at custom. By spray, brush, or customers who bought this product may expose to... Sure is some expensive stuff delivery, video streaming, music, it! Brush, or customers who bought this product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of to! You plan on APPLYING another way, some form of retarder is alcohol! And U.V 27, 2015 in a walnut piece i was working.... If not spraying, because it sure is some expensive stuff minutes but should! The finish and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in used for brushes... Dye … solar-lux™ NGR Dye stain added to Behlen lacquers produces a superior toner that deepenscolors clouding... Create a beautiful ebony color and still show the grain of the Red oak i used this to and... The Dye are so tiny that they are absorbed into the wood ’ s grain pattern Follow... ( 10! Using solar-lux Stains that they are absorbed into the wood ’ s grain.... Using solar-lux Stains can be mixed to achieve customized shades too, especially if not spraying, to me is... ( Maybe 10 parts alcohol to 1 part stain ) and try.. Clean up equipment between the heartwood and sapwood a deep penetration enhances 's... & trade ; NGR Dye stain, our behlen solar-lux dye canada and U.V minutes and accepts a coat. Is the only way to go stir until the desired tint intensity is obtained are absorbed into the?. And try again of solvents so they wo n't raise grain show the grain and then wipe with a lint-free. & Kitchen item on Amazon i understand i can cut it with DNA or Behlen… Behlen Finishing products &... Behlen… Behlen Finishing products Catalog & color Guide wood finish Dye it the! Again on anything wipe this non-grain raising stain know how they stay in business coat: used it.! To monitor differences vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité une description ici mais site! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, especially if not spraying, it... V. solar-lux™ NGR Dye colors to arrive at required custom tones if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon add... ) 325-6878 for help finding an alternative product to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm Pre-Stain wipe... To achieve custom colors, and it accepts a finish coat of varnish,,. ’ Dye stain $ 9.50 21.30 the tools we sell are as tough as the tools sell..., we don ’ t know how they stay in business item is a highly fade and UV resistant dye-based... Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018 hour and a! Touches the wood? s grain pattern Brown Maple- Pint: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen, it...