30 Days To Christmas Plum Cake Few days back I shared a post on how to soak your dried fruits & nuts for this simple plum cake recipe. Mix until well combined. Christmas Fruit Cake without alcohol | Kerala Plum Cake recipe with step by step pictures and instructions. Eggless Christmas fruit cake recipe without alcohol, rum and condensed milk. Rich plum cake recipe Recipe: Sausages with onion gravy, mashed potatoes Recipe: Drums of heaven stir fry in a basket 80 gms raisins 30 gms broken … Start checking from 40 mins to see if the cake is done. So i decided to bake it this year and share it. Put all the dry fruits in a pan. Place the pan on a cooling rack for 5 minutes and then invert the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely. Kerala Plum Cake Recipe | Christmas Cake Recipe  – Rich, moist, totally decadent fruity & nutty Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe with the goodness of dry fruits & spices. Cool slightly, loosen the edges using a knife and demould it by inverting the tin over a board and tap gently to unmould the loaf. I followed the method exactly as per your very detailed and precise instructions. I’am a very big fan of this kind of fruit cake. It is always better to wait for two to three days to taste the Rum cake as it develops awesome flavours. 1. Dried fruits, candied fruit peels, and nuts are all soaking in rum, sugar syrup for the last couple of weeks. when the cake is completely cooled down, s. Plum Cake Recipe Indian - Rich, super moist, absolutely decadent fruity & nutty Christmas Cake Recipe loaded with various dry fruits & spices. Add the sieved flour mixture gradually and fold gently using a spatula. The most traditional method way is to soak the fruits for a month. This is the perfect recipe for the perfect plum cake So moist and spongy even without using the eggs. Add the orange juice little by little to adjust the consistency. This will take around 10 mins. Use orange juice accordingly to adjust the consistency of the batter. Use as required.Christmas is just so incomplete without X mas rum and raisin cake. Get great recipes delivered straight to your inbox, just a click away, Sign Up Now, Kerala Plum Cake Recipe – Christmas Fruit Cake | Easy Christmas Cake Recipe | Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe Without Alcohol. To post a private recipe note requires you to, You are not signed in. Hi Niyati, The rest of the recipe is same. It's not Christmas without the customary fruit cake. Ingredients for pumpkin bread. Cover it with a lid and keep aside for 24 hours. Plum cake refers to the variety of cakes made with fruits and dry fruits. Take a greased 200 mm. As I used less dry fruits , I added more sugar. Great recipe for Eggless Christmas Plum Cake. Transfer the mixture in a greased 200mm. Turn off heat and set it aside to cool while you proceed with the preparation of the fruit cake. But your recipe is simply awesome. Transfer the mixture in a greased 200 mm. This is used since there are no eggs in this recipe. Although this cake does not contain plum, the fruit, as the name may suggest but plum actually refers to prunes or raisins. S. To a sieve, add in the flour, baking powder, spices, and salt. 5 to 6 tbsp) little by little to adjust the consistency of. I can’t imagine whipping up this festive special cake without Captain Morgan Original Rum. I went the extra mile and fed the cake with more rum every couple days. Add in 1 tablespoon plain flour to the chopped fruits & nuts. View Mailer Archive. Soak the fruits in juice and keep it refrigerated until ready to use. I always wanted to try rum soaked cake. 2. With a dash of our old favorite Old Monk rum, red wine and a hint of spices as the plum-cake ingredients, this Christmas rum fruitcake recipe is a keeper. Add the cooled caramel syrup, coated dry fruit mixture and gently fold in. Rich British Plum Cake Recipe - No Soak Non Alcoholic Fruit Cake This Plum Cake will leave you craving for more! Recipe. Everyone raves about it. I halved the quantity of the ingredients, as I only wanted one cake. Rum Cake is a traditional cake prepared during Christmas. Click OK to sign out from tarladalal. Brush the loaf with little sugar syrup and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Though I’ve tried some eggless plum cake recipes earlier, I couldn’t post any. In a pan on medium heat, melt 1/2 cup sugar slowly. To give a zesty feel, add some orange rind. Please sign in to access your cookbooks, Plum Cake, Eggless Plum Cake recipe - How to make Plum Cake, Eggless Plum Cake. For Traditional cake with alcohol – Soak dry fruits & nuts in rum or brandy for a month. This rich plum cake is made with rum-soaked healthy dry fruits, nuts, fresh butter, eggs and caramel. It was perfect! But, this fruit cake recipe doesn’t need you to soak the dry fruits in advance and it’s alcohol-free so you can make the cake instantly just before you need it. Adding a tablespoon of water to the sugar at the beginning to melt it takes a little longer but reduces the risk of getting burnt. Beat the oil/butter, sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy – about 10 mins by hand or 3-4 minutes with an electric beater. Cream the butter and sugar along with the vanilla essence 3. Make in advance and feed regularly with rum. This jowar plum cake recipe is healthy and tasty. Use orange juice accordingly to adjust the consistency of the batter. Fruit cake boast of rich and elaborate history. 4. This recipe for eggless Christmas Fruit Cake or Plum cake is rich, decadent and loaded with rum-soaked fruits and nuts. Add the cooled caramel syrup, flour coated dry fruit mixture and gently fold in. I wanted to post a perfect eggless fruit cake recipe for christmas. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 35 to 40 minutes. Set aside. Best christmas cake recipe. Then add a bit of the flour mixture and fold. !…Subscribe to, « Easy Sponge Rasgulla Recipe | How to Make Chena Rasgulla | Rosogolla Bengali Recipe | Homemade Rasgulla Sweet, Kerala Plum Cake Recipe - Christmas Fruit Cake, Navratri Prasadam Recipes | Navratri Naivedyam for 9 days South Indian | Navratri Prasad Recipes | Dasara Navratri 2020, Sesame Laddu Recipe With Jaggery – Nuvvula Undalu | Til Gud Ladoo Recipe | Ellu Urundai Recipe, Masala Akki Roti Recipe | Rice Flour Roti Recipe | Akki Rotti Recipe – Karnataka Special Breakfast | How to make Akki Roti Soft, Onion Chutney or Ulli Karam – 2 METHODS | How to make Onion Chutney – Ullipaya Chutney | Onion Chutney for Dosa & Idli, Punugulu With Dosa Batter – How to make Punugulu | Idli Pindi Punugulu – Punugulu Recipe With Leftover Idli Dosa Batter. People who are so used to having this cake will know that apart from taste, its … Use same prop of orange juice instead of rum, The plum cake is so delicious. Sugar can change from a perfect amber colour to almost burnt in a matter of few seconds. unlike other traditional cake recipes, this plum cake is … Add the orange juice little by little to adjust the consistency. Use any dry fruits of your choice. It should be pouring consistency. Wrap it up with parchment paper and cling film after feeding. Soak 3 cups of fruits in 1.5 cups of fresh orange juice. New Christmas Cake recipe / kerala Plum Cake / Caramel Fruit Cake: Rich Christmas Fruitcake Without Rum – Eggless No Butter Plum Cake- Oven and Pressure Cooker method: https://goo.gl/pEYA23. You can use readymade or fresh orange juice. https://slurpyplatter.com/recipe/eggless-christmas-fruit-cake-plum-cake 2. In fact, the air is so rich with the smell of Plum Cakes baking in ovens all around the city that everybody wants to have a bite.For those of you who do not have eggs but have been yearning for a taste of this fabulously rich, dry fruit packed cake, here is an Christmas eggless plum cake, which is absolutely authentic in its taste and sure to steal your hearts. Non Veg Recipes; Breakfast Recipes; Breads and Rotis; Fish & Seafood Recipes; Pizza,Pasta & Pies; Rice & Biriyani Recipes; Sandwiches & Wraps; Veg Recipes; Sweets and Desserts. Loaded with almonds, fruits and spices, this plum cake will leave you wanting for more. If this bothers you, loosely cover the top of the pan with Aluminum foil. Make sure to tag your photo with this hashtag:  #masalakorb, Filed Under: Baking Recipes, Christmas Indian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Kid-Friendly recipes, Recipes Tagged With: alcohol free Christmas cake, christmas fruit cake, christmas plum cake, Christmas special cake, easy christmas cake, fruit cake, kerala plum cake, non alcoholic christmas cake, Plum Cake, xmas fruit cake, Copyright © 2020 Masalakorb on the Foodie Pro Theme. Using this recipe, I have got 1 Kg and 350 grams of plum cake. I also made some muffins with the same batter. This Christmas Plum Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great … Further add chopped sweet cherries. The caramel is always a tricky part and a tad bit intimidating especially if you are making for the first time. Tasted a lot like the plum cakes we get back in Kerala. This cake is great as a dessert with a dollop of ice cream or works prefect with your evening tea too. Once it bubbles for few seconds, add 1/4 cup of water little by little and mix well until it dissolves. Chopped (Dates, Cherries, orange Peels, Lemon Peels, etc), Hungry for more? Baked the “Rich Rum Fruit Cake” recipe twice. Although this cake does not contain plum, the fruit, as the name may suggest but plum actually refers to prunes or raisins. If you like just a hint of rum or brandy flavor, add 1 tablespoon of liquor to 3/4 cup vanilla syrup or simple syrup, and Rich, moist, totally decadent, boozy Christmas fruitcake. The top will look like it’s overdone but don’t worry, make sure the inside is also completely cooked as it’s a dense cake. Ingredients in Plum Cake Recipe: A fruity and nutty cake recipe with the goodness of dried cherries, almonds, raisins and many more dried fruits. To make a plum cake dried fruits are soaked weeks in advance in dark rum. Don’t be like me and worry about it, it’s really not that hard, you just need to be careful while doing it. Cool slightly, loosen the edges using a knife and demould it by inverting the tin over a board and tap gently to unmould the loaf.