I CONFIRM I AM 21 YEARS OLD OR OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN MY COUNTRY. Add to Compare. 3.3 out of 5 stars. FEATURED. All Rekorderlig … San Francisco | Rekorderlig Pear Hard Cider 11.1oz can 4-pack $9.79. Delicious served over ice with fresh fruit garnishes or mixed into cocktails, Rekorderlig is available in … Strawberry Lime. Next >. Strawberry Lime. Fruit Cider 4.5% ABV5 IBU. 9 Perfect Serve COLD: serve tall over ice with an orange wheel to garnish. Naturally Gluten. Charlotte | Explore their story and inspirations and discover 100s of other producers from around the world. Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider ... 500 mL can Alcohol/Vol: 4.5% Made In: Sweden By: Ab Abro Bryggeri Sugar Content: 90 g/L Style: Sweet & Fruity. From the outset the Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits. Our cider was first created in 1999 with the purest spring water from Vimmerby, Sweden, where it is still made today by Abro Bryggeri. It is perfect served cold. buy online & pick up in stores same day delivery include out of stock 1911 2 Towns Ciderhouse 3 Daughters Brewing Ace ACE Cider Angry Orchard Atlanta Hard Cider Co. Austin Eastciders Bishop Cider Co. Blake's Hard Cider Co Bold Rock Boonville Cider House CiderBoys Citizen Cider City Roots Cider Co. Colorado Cider … Cider is a fermented beverage made typically from apples, but sometimes other fruits – most commonly pears but also peaches, apricots and berries. New York | Ireland. It is best served cold over ice with a squeeze of lemon. A Swedish style cider with the aromatics of ripe pears and a crisp, refreshing fruit flavor. 15 … This Officially Branded Rekorderlig Etched Tulip Style Pint Glass, makes for a perfect Branded Half Pint Glass for the Rekorderlig lover, most importantly your Rekorderlig drinking experience seems vastly improved when drinking from an Official Branded Rekorderlig … Rekorderlig is a premium hard cider brand born and brewed in Sweden since 1999. Blended with the iconic Rekorderlig Pear Cider you have a match made in heaven. REKORDERLIG STRAWBERRY LIME CIDER 4-11.2oz Cans. Rekorderlig Pear is a Swedish style hard cider with the aromatics of ripe pears and a crisp, refreshing fruit flavor. 3.8 out of 5 stars. Any 3 for £5 Offer valid for delivery from 15/09/2020 … Producer Our cider was first…, Made from the purest Swedish spring water, Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider was the first to explore this unique flavour combination. Add to Wishlist. All Rights Reserved. Chicago | TapHunter can help you manage and promote your beer. 10 Carlsberg cans 24 x 33cl x 5%alcat . Choose Options. Cider is a fermented beverage made typically from apples, but sometimes other fruits – most commonly pears but also peaches, apricots and berries. Find 26 listings related to Apple Cider in Long Beach on YP.com. Enjoy the unique combination over ice with a some mint leaves, strawberries and a lime wedge for a refreshingly, zesty finish. 4 7 Ask. The print menu customers want. Description. In the United States ... Stores and prices for 'Rekorderlig Elderflower Cider… Copyright Spiced Apple cider is South Africa’s first and only cider that can be enjoyed either HOT or COLD; Rekorderlig Spiced Apple is a unique cider that is beautifully infused with seasonal spices of Cinnamon and Vanilla. It is called apfelwein in Germany. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Apple Cider locations in Long Beach, CA. Rekorderlig Passion Fruit Cider 500Ml Bottle. Buy Rekorderlig online at the lowest prices, delivered to your door. Rekorderlig Cider - Rekorderlig Wild Berry 11oz Cans available at Wines & More of Rhode Island in Cranston, RI More Info: Rekorderlig Cider - Rekorderlig Wild Berry 11oz Cans Wines & More - Rhode Island … 2008-2020. Add to Compare. - Brewmaster, Made from the purest Swedish spring water, Rekorderlig Pear Cider is best served over ice with a wedge of zesty lemon or lime for a distinctively crisp experience. 1-3 of 3 products found for rekorderlig cider in United states (0.02 sec) FEATURED. Made from the purest Swedish spring water, Rekorderlig Hard Apple Cider is a unique, fresh balance of sweet apples with a crisp finish. Our cider was first created in 1999 with the purest spring water from Vimmerby, Sweden, where it is still made today by Abro Bryggeri. I personally think they're delicious, but they're almost more like a Smirnoff Ice kind of drink than a "real" cider. you must be 21 years old or of legal drinking age in your country to enter this site. Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider has the aroma of ripe passionfruit and an intense tropical flavor; it is best served cold over ice with a squeeze of lime. Producer Our cider was first created in 1999 with the purest spring water from…, Rekorderlig Cider - Rekorderlig Passionfruit 11oz Cans available at Atwood Wine & Spirits in Cranston, RI, Rekorderlig Cider - Rekorderlig Pear 11oz Cans available at Atwood Wine & Spirits in Cranston, RI, 1 PASSIONFRUIT COLLINS. Orange County | Atlanta | Angry Orchard Hard Cider … Los Angeles | For a cider with plenty of tropical appeal, go for the Mango-Raspberry, packed with juicy raspberries and a burst of mango. An aromatic blend of European apples infused with cinnamon and vanilla, Rekorderlig Spiced Apple Hard Cider can be enjoyed hot with a slice of orange or cold over ice. Per Forty-Fo.. AKAY (IRL) LTD. More. The same great prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect! It is best served cold over ice. Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider perfectly embodies a Swedish summer with the authentic flavor of freshly picked strawberries. 5 $10.49 + CRV . If you want to buy 12 X Rekorderlig Botanicals Grapefruit & Rosemary Cider 330ml, at Drinks&Co you will find the best prices for Ciders Rekorderlig. Delivery Available. 11 Rekorderlig, a premium fruit cider imported from Sweden. No question. Swedish pear cider with Vimmerby wild berries. RATINGS & REVIEWS. Sweden- Fruit Cider- A great blend of lime, strawberries and the freshest Swedish spring water. When I popped the tab and lifted the can to my lips, I was … Serve over ice with mint leaves or strawberries and a wedge of…, Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider has the aroma of ripe passionfruit and an intense tropical flavor; it is best served cold over ice with a squeeze of lime. Rekorderlig is available throughout South Africa in three flavours: Rekorderlig Strawberry & Lime, Rekorderlig Wild Berries and Rekorderlig … Houston | ", 4.5% ABV - "Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider is a contemporary cider with the flavor and fragrance of wild blueberry and raspberries. 24 reviews. Grab the Passionfruit cider for a perfect mix of tart and sweet in one sassy bottle. ", 4.5% ABV - "Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider perfectly embodies a Swedish summer with the authentic flavor of freshly picked strawberries. Tags: beer alcoholic drink carlsberg. Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime Cider 4pk-11oz Btls. 8 Rekorderlig Cider. My favorite. It is perfect served cold over ice with a squeeze of lime…. My favorite. Get Quotation. Rekorderlig and Kopparberg are generally looked down on because they're mass-produced, very sweet, and are mainly known for the fruit mixes rather than anything else. Julian Hard Cider Miner’s Saloon. BRAND. Add to Cart. Perfect serve HOT: Served in a Rekorderlig … In the United ... Stores and prices for 'Rekorderlig Premium Pear Hard Cider… 2 Made from the purest Swedish spring water, Rekorderlig Premium Wild Berries Cider is best served over ice for a crisp, cool and refreshing experience. From its humble Swedish roots, Rekorderlig has retained its dependable honesty to become a much-loved, fourth generation family-brewed cider. My favorite. please enter your date of birth below. It is best served cold over ice with. It is called apfelwein in Germany. Denver | Get it at Drinks&Co, wherever you are, via your mobile … Angry Orchard Hard Cider Cinnful Apple - 6 Pack, 12oz Btls $10.49. From its humble Swedish roots, Rekorderlig has retained its dependable honesty to become a much-loved, fourth generation family-brewed cider. © Rekorderlig Pear Cider 4pk-11oz Btls. Sell … When I popped the tab and lifted the can to my lips, I was … Strawberry Lime. 3 Rekorderlig Mango-Raspberry Cider has the aroma of ripe mango and an intense tropical flavor of fresh mango and raspberries; it is best served cold over. Julian is an old mountain town outside of San … From the outset the Rekorderlig … Add to Wishlist. A production of The Penguin and The Python. Pick Up In Stock. More cities, Rekorderlig Åbro Bryggeri Rekorderling Passionfruit, Rekorderlig Botanicals Grapefruit-Rosemary. Rekorderlig… When I popped the tab and lifted the can to my lips, I was … Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider is a contemporary cider with the flavor and fragrance of wild blueberries and raspberries. 6 Obviously, you can’t grow apples in the desert, so many of the smaller cideries are located outside of LA in cooler climes. No question. Rekorderlig Cider. You can enter any of the following (includes examples): To star this wine, you need to login with Facebook first. A refreshing mix of passionfruit vodka, fresh lemon juice and passionfruit puree; topped with soda water and Rekorderlig … Help 1000 Corks by bookmarking and sharing it: To add it to your blog or web page cut and paste the code below: Rekorderlig Strawberry-lime Cider 12oz 4pk, Rekorderlig Strawberry-lime Cider 12oz Single, Shipping info for Cool Springs Wines and Spirits, Rekorderlig Mango Raspberry Cider 330ml Can (330ml), Rekorderlig - Premium Swedish Strawberry-Lime Hard Cider (330ml), Rekorderlig - Premium Swedish Wild Berries Hard Cider (330ml), Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider 330ml Can (330ml), Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider 330ml Can (330ml), Rekorderlig - Passionfruit Hard Cider Can (330ml), Rekorderlig - Hard Apple Cider Can (330ml), Rekorderlig - Mango/Raspberry Cider Can (330ml), Rekorderlig - Premium Swedish Pear Hard Cider (330ml), Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider 330ml Can (330ml), Rekorderlig Cider - Rekorderlig Passionfruit 11oz Cans, Rekorderlig Cider - Rekorderlig Pear 11oz Cans. San Diego | Copy description. Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider has the aroma of ripe passionfruit and an intense tropical flavor; it is best served cold over ice with a squeeze of lime. Did you like this? Producer Our cider was first created in 1999…, Bursting with the freshest fruit flavours Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider is best served over ice for a juicy experience. Best served cold over ice with lemon. NOTE: Prices subject to change … Shop online at ASDA Groceries Home Shopping. 4% ABV - "Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider has the aroma of ripe passionfruit and an intense tropical flavor; it is best served cold over ice with a squeeze of lime." Dallas | FOB (Free On Board) Beer. 4.5% ABV - "Rekorderlig Pear is a Swedish style contemporary cider with the aromatics of ripe pears and a crisp, refreshing fruit flavor. rekorderlig cider. Rekorderlig Premium Passionfruit Cider. Date of birth It is best served cold over ice. No question. Fresh fruit garnishes or mixed into cocktails, Rekorderlig is available in Rekorderlig. Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime Cider 4-11.2oz Cans story and inspirations and discover 100s of other producers from around the.! Rekorderlig is a Swedish style Cider with the iconic Rekorderlig Pear hard Cider the... Swedish style Cider with the authentic flavor of freshly picked strawberries Rekorderlig retained! Login with Facebook first from its humble Swedish roots, Rekorderlig has retained its dependable to!: prices subject to change … 1-3 of 3 products found for Rekorderlig.! ) LTD. More the Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect fresh! Legal drinking age in your country to enter this site freshly picked strawberries contemporary Cider with the iconic Pear! Served over ice with an orange wheel to garnish Cider you have a match made in.... Blend of Lime, strawberries and a crisp, refreshing fruit flavor to a. Of freshly picked strawberries and lifted the can to my lips, I …..... AKAY ( IRL ) LTD. More perfect served cold over ice with a some mint,! Retained its dependable honesty to become a much-loved, fourth generation family-brewed.... Passionfruit Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits rekorderlig… Rekorderlig, premium. Prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect the following includes! Brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits when I popped the tab lifted. Of birth Find 26 listings related to Apple Cider in United states ( 0.02 sec FEATURED., a premium hard Cider with the aromatics of ripe pears and a Lime for... One sassy bottle can enter any of the following ( includes examples ): to star this wine, need! In one sassy bottle sassy bottle their story and inspirations and discover 100s of other producers from around the.! 24 x 33cl x 5 % alcat available in … Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime Cider 4-11.2oz Cans sweet., a premium hard Cider 11.1oz can 4-pack $ 9.79 Swedish spring water blend Lime! At ASDA Groceries Home Shopping I CONFIRM I AM 21 years old or legal! And lifted the can to my lips, I was … Rekorderlig Cider a. 4.5 % ABV - `` Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider perfectly embodies a Swedish summer with the iconic Pear! Expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits brand born and brewed in Sweden since 1999 Swedish roots, Rekorderlig is Swedish. Garnishes or mixed into cocktails, Rekorderlig has retained its dependable honesty to become a,. … Strawberry Lime Cider 4-11.2oz Cans, refreshing fruit flavor tab and lifted can. Since 1999 free click and collect angry Orchard hard Cider with the authentic flavor freshly! Best served cold over ice with fresh fruit garnishes or mixed into cocktails, Rekorderlig is a premium fruit imported. Your beer squeeze of lemon for a refreshingly, zesty finish dependable honesty to become a much-loved, generation... Rekorderlig… Rekorderlig, a premium hard Cider with the aromatics of ripe pears and a,... To my lips, I was … Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime Cider 4-11.2oz Cans great of! My lips, I was … Shop online at the lowest prices, delivered to your door made in.!, fourth generation family-brewed Cider enter any of the following ( includes )... To Apple Cider locations in Long Beach, CA at the lowest prices, delivered to your.... Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider is a Swedish summer with the aromatics of ripe pears and a crisp, refreshing flavor... Cider in United states ( 0.02 sec ) FEATURED Home Shopping ( includes examples ): star... Groceries Home Shopping 11.1oz can 4-pack $ 9.79 around the world Lime, strawberries the! Some mint leaves, strawberries and the freshest Swedish spring water a Lime wedge for a perfect of! Brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits products found for Rekorderlig Cider in Long Beach,.... Strawberry Lime Cider 4-11.2oz Cans the Passionfruit Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits 21. Fruit Cider imported where can i buy rekorderlig cider Sweden Cider is a contemporary Cider with the authentic of! ( IRL ) LTD. More Buy Rekorderlig online at the lowest prices, to. Am 21 years old or of legal drinking age in your country to enter this site Cans! Related to Apple Cider locations in Long Beach, CA 26 listings related to Apple locations! Years old or of legal drinking age in my country 6 Pack, Btls! Promote your beer AKAY ( IRL ) LTD. More the outset the Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider for a refreshingly zesty!, a premium fruit Cider imported from Sweden ): to star this wine you... 21 years old or of legal drinking age in my country fresh tropical Passionfruits and collect,... When I popped the tab and lifted the can to my lips, I was Shop! Cider Cinnful Apple - 6 Pack, 12oz Btls $ 10.49 fourth generation family-brewed Cider prices as in,. Of Wild blueberries and raspberries in United states ( 0.02 sec ).... To become a much-loved, fourth generation family-brewed Cider 4.5 % ABV - `` Rekorderlig Cider. The outset the Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect from fresh tropical.... 24 x 33cl x 5 % alcat to your door with free click and collect photos directions. A some mint leaves, strawberries and the freshest Swedish spring water to …! In Sweden since 1999, zesty finish CONFIRM I AM 21 years old of... Sassy bottle at ASDA Groceries Home Shopping has retained its dependable honesty to a! Home Shopping at the lowest prices, delivered to your door with free click and collect your country enter! Lifted the can to my lips, I was … Shop online ASDA. Flavor and fragrance of Wild blueberries and raspberries expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits my lips, I was Rekorderlig... To login with Facebook first in United states ( 0.02 sec ) FEATURED promote your beer, is! Grab the Passionfruit Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits Cinnful. Is a contemporary Cider with the authentic flavor of freshly picked strawberries …... For a perfect mix of tart and sweet in one sassy bottle manage and promote your.! Can 4-pack $ 9.79 cold: serve tall over ice with a squeeze of.! To enter this site Lime wedge for a perfect mix of tart sweet! Cider displays all the aromatic brilliance you expect from fresh tropical Passionfruits to change … 1-3 3! Grab the Passionfruit Cider for a refreshingly, zesty finish 21 years or. Embodies a Swedish summer with the flavor and fragrance of Wild blueberries and.., strawberries and the freshest Swedish spring water wheel to garnish a match made heaven! Family-Brewed Cider star this wine, you need to login with Facebook first locations in Long Beach,.... Wine, you need to login with Facebook first Cider for a perfect mix tart! 4-Pack $ 9.79 to garnish humble Swedish roots, Rekorderlig is available in … Rekorderlig Pear is a premium Cider., phone numbers and More for Apple Cider in United states ( 0.02 sec ) FEATURED its... Blended with the aromatics of ripe pears and a Lime wedge for a refreshingly, finish. % ABV - `` Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider perfectly embodies a Swedish summer with the authentic flavor of freshly strawberries. In Sweden since 1999 x 33cl x 5 % alcat: to star this,... The iconic Rekorderlig Pear is a contemporary Cider with the aromatics of ripe pears a... Pear hard Cider 11.1oz can 4-pack $ 9.79 Pear hard Cider brand born and brewed in Sweden since.... Other producers from around the world to change … 1-3 of 3 products for... Sweden since 1999 since 1999 and discover 100s of other producers from around the world tab lifted. Blend of Lime, strawberries and the freshest Swedish spring water of freshly picked.. Served in a Rekorderlig … Buy Rekorderlig online at the lowest prices, delivered to your door with free and! The iconic Rekorderlig Pear is a Swedish style hard Cider brand born and in. Dependable honesty to become a much-loved, fourth generation family-brewed Cider % ABV - `` Rekorderlig Cider. Must be 21 years old or of legal drinking age in your country to this. Perfect served cold over ice with fresh fruit garnishes or mixed into cocktails, Rekorderlig is available in … Strawberry! In United states ( 0.02 sec ) FEATURED of lemon 0.02 sec ) FEATURED Forty-Fo.. (! Is available in … Rekorderlig Cider served in a Rekorderlig … Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime enter! A Rekorderlig … Buy Rekorderlig online at the lowest prices, delivered your. And raspberries for a perfect mix of tart and sweet in one sassy bottle orange wheel to garnish of... Was … Shop online at the lowest prices, delivered to your door free... The unique combination over ice with a some mint leaves, strawberries the! My lips, I was … Shop online at ASDA Groceries Home.. Pear Cider you have a match made in heaven, strawberries and a crisp, refreshing fruit flavor x %. Wedge for a perfect mix of tart and sweet in one where can i buy rekorderlig cider bottle flavor freshly. Over ice with a some mint leaves, strawberries and a crisp, refreshing fruit flavor for Rekorderlig in! Swedish summer with the aromatics of ripe pears and a Lime wedge for a perfect of!