When it’s cold we will have the fire on so relax and keep warm in our lounge and when it’s warmer our south-facing outside seating is a great place to watch the world go by with a nice cold beer or two. By - Nick Oliver. Stay up to date with all our news, events and special offers by subscribing to our newsletter. It was a good way to enjoy our final meal out until who knows when - thank you all at The Angel.More, Such a shame as the lady serving us was lovely - just the service was terribly slow. When it’s cold we will have the fire on so relax and keep warm in our lounge and when it’s warmer our south-facing outside seating is a great place to watch the world go by with a nice cold beer or two. March 20, 2015. They were beyond arrogant and the place needs a full deep clean Compared to other pubs in the area it is totally out of touch and has gone totally downhill. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. 5.3K likes. The Angel of Corbridge in Northumberland has achieved runner-up in the Budweiser Budvar Top 50 Gastropub 2015 Business Innovation of the Year Award. Welcome to the Angel Inn or the Angel of Corbridge; a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history, great British hearty pub grub, real local ales, dog-friendly and log fires. (30 avis) Perfect Location "All staff very polite and helpful. But of course he hasn’t. 21 sept. - 22 sept. 4/5 Very Good! The accommodation is also set close to Ian Emmerson Paintings Ltd. Eat & Drink. The Angel of Corbridge. His female breakfast assistant was wearing mask. Angel Of Corbridge is a 4-star hotel that offers a shared lounge, a library and a bar. They then took another 10 mins to arrive. Cupboard not cleaned inside. The fire door into the bedroom area filthy. Welcome to the Angel Inn or the Angel of Corbridge; a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history, great British hearty pub grub, real local ales, dog-friendly and log fires. They really are taking us for granted. The Angel Fish Shop, Corbridge: See 136 unbiased reviews of The Angel Fish Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. All we need to do is make the best of this with some Get quick answers from The Angel Inn staff and past visitors. There operating a 1 way and a meet and greet service, very clean and tables well spaced. See you soon, We find that places serving good quality, fresh local ingredients are becoming fewer and further between these days. If you ask your guests to strip their beds you should make sure the undersheets were clean or you are sealing your fate. Hotels near (MME) Durham Tees Valley Airport, Hotels near (CAX) Carlisle Lake District Airport, British Restaurants for Families in Corbridge, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Corbridge, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Corbridge. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. All old stuff. An Award Winning Pub and Hotel in Corbridge, Northumberland. Sauvegarder l’hébergement The Golden Lion dans vos listes. Takeaway available now at The Angel of Corbridge! However having tried the Bull and Wheatsheaf pubs for dinner we realised how different they were. I shall never go back. Use the apartment as it has a sitting room which is useful for meetings. Northumberland The Angel of Corbridge, Corbridge. NE45 5LA, © 2020 The Angel of Corbridge All rights reserved. Part of the Angel of Corbridge, our Street Food operation offers great food and service to enhance any festival, event, show or party. For us and our Sauvegarder l’hébergement The Golden Lion dans vos listes. I see no one has commented on the Angel bedrooms since they reopened. Aydon Castle and Old Gaol are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Cherryburn and Chesters Roman Fort. Any reliance you place on information found on this site or linked to on other websites will be at your own risk. Discover the area's water adventures with rafting and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. Illve interested you see if the management or owners get i. Location. I asked the boy to get the Manager to contact me. Ditto the apartment. Lovely casual setting perfect for families, there is also a dog friendly dining...room. Angel Inn, Main Street, Corbridge, Northumberland NE45 5LA. The Angel of Corbridge is great for city breaks and business travel in Corbridge, United Kingdom. When it’s cold we will have the fire on so relax and keep warm in our lounge and when it’s warmer our south-facing outside seating is a great place to watch the world go by with a nice cold beer or two. No new teabags In the kitchen. The cushions and bed coverings have clearly not been been near a cleaning process since lockdown. If you return with some of your catch we promise that we use every part of the game and even exchange your catch for beer! great food and wine at home with whoever we are with and, if we are not with View deals for The Angel of Corbridge Limited, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. So Below par. The dining room is not open between Monday and Thursday for dinner which was we thought inconvenient. I cleaned the bathroom which was not properly clean. The Angel of Corbridge Limited is located in Corbridge. The crowning glory was having to strip Our own sheets from the beds as we had been instructed to do so but nothing was provided to Put our laundry in. Le lieu est logé dans des bâtiments traditionnels. Relax at the Angel with some great British hearty pub grub including a great local steak, amazing fish and chips, homemade sticky toffee pudding, or a traditional Sunday lunch. Hill St, Corbridge, Angleterre. The Angel Of Corbridge - Situé juste à côté de Church of St Andrew, Hôtel The Angel Of Corbridge de 4 étoiles est à 10 minutes de route de Go Ape Matfen. Takeaway also available. The Angel Inn, Corbridge: See 594 unbiased reviews of The Angel Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. Welcome to the Angel Inn or the Angel of Corbridge; a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history, great British hearty pub grub, real local ales, dog-friendly and log fires. Both were clean and scrupulous about hygiene and served Excellent food. Next accounts made up to 30 September 2020 due by 30 June 2021. The Angel Inn: One night in Corbridge - See 430 traveller reviews, 102 candid photos, and great deals for The Angel Inn at Tripadvisor. The Angel of Corbridge, Corbridge. 4/5 Very Good! Located in the beautiful village Corbridge, well renowned for it's rich Roman history, with Hadrian's wall a stone's throw away. I can't wait to pass your comments on to our amazing team and hope to see you soon. The crowning glory was having to strip Our own sheets from the beds as we had been instructed to do so but nothing was provided to Put our laundry in. Main Street, Corbridge, Please select an hour-slot time, and we will send back a confirmation email with the … I do appreciate what the hospitality industry has gone through but cone on £180 a night snd not cleaned for months especially at this difficult time. Obviously hadn’t been Washed for months. The Angel of Corbridge places you in the heart of Corbridge, within a 20-minute walk of Corbridge Roman Site and 3.3 km (2.1 mi) from Aydon Castle. Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 5 September 2005. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I also run my own business and understand but this is taking the ........ and well presented, 3 starters for 5 adults was plenty before I had soufflé and the men had fish and chips, don't be shocked when you see the portions, the quality is still there in spades. safe and have the best Christmas and New Year that you possibly can. The Angel of Corbridge cannot accept any responsibility for the consequences of any errors or omissions. All rooms have daily housekeeping. The Angel of Corbridge. The Angel of Corbridge , its agents and employees, are not liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of this site. Ditto the apartment. Sauvegarder l’hébergement The Golden Lion dans vos listes. Come up to Corbridge on a sunny day and you’ll wait quite a while for one of the coveted outdoor spots, as it’s a total sun-trap situated on a hill overlooking the Tyne. The “Dog Friendly dinning room” was perfect. Lovely Hexham Old Gaol is within 10 minutes' drive of the venue. The boy offered a discount when I told him about the bed sheets. and families remain well and safe and we also wish the same for our amazing I’ve found the Wheatsheaf and it’s lovely. The Angel Inn, Corbridge: See 594 unbiased reviews of The Angel Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. Location. 3 déc. The Angel of Corbridge, Corbridge. Order through our mobile-friendly website. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. An Award Winning Pub and Hotel in Corbridge, Northumberland. The Angel of Corbridge is a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history with great British hearty pub grub, local real ales, roaring log fires and dog-friendly dining. When it’s cold we will have the fire on so relax and keep warm in our lounge and when it’s warmer our south-facing outside seating is a great place to watch the world go by with a nice cold beer or two. 127 € par nuit (dernier prix le moins cher trouvé pour cet hôtel). If you and your friends are fishing, shooting, or hunting in or around the stunning Northumberland countryside then the Angel is a perfect choice. Because The Angel dates back to 1569, all our bedrooms are very different in shape, size, quietness, and location or, as we like to say, quaint and quirky. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The entrance hall carpet once pink is filthy And now black and in dire need of renewing like wise up the stairs. You won’t survive with untrained arrogant staff. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The cushions and bed coverings have clearly not been been near a cleaning process since lockdown. I also run my own business and understand but this is taking the ........More, Jennie, thank you for your lengthy review and, whilst there are always a couple of points we can use to improve, most of your review is for your own benefit and the majority of your feedback is not only offensive it has been taken out...More, So nice we went twice in 1 week. choice of premium lagers/real ales etc. Corbridge Roman Site is minutes away. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Shiraz @ £19.50 a bottle excellent value fro money. I told the young man I wanted to see the Manager but apparently he wasn’t availabke . Staff attentive & friendly & all Covid stuff done properly without being OTT. Le The Angel of Corbridge est excellent pour une escapade citadine ou les voyages d'affaires. Eventually I went and got it myself, but no one came anywhere near us to take an order so we just gave up and came home for pudding and a coffee. The Angel of Corbridge is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Dont go anywhere else fro Sunday lunch in Corbridge!More. The Angel is the oldest Coaching Inn in Corbridge, with accommodation consisting of ten unique bedrooms, as well as an apartment. An Award Winning Pub and Hotel in Corbridge, Northumberland. Immediately saw how dirty the staircase was. 3 out of 5. We are and always have been an Inn and we have ten very unique bedrooms as well as an apartment. most) were hoping for a tier 2 change however, it’s not going to happen sorry. Awful coffee. I shall never go back. - 4 déc. Book The Angel Inn, Corbridge on Tripadvisor: See 431 traveller reviews, 102 candid photos, and great deals for The Angel Inn, ranked #6 of 15 B&Bs / inns in Corbridge and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. You won’t survive with untrained arrogant staff. 21 oct. - 22 oct. 4/5 Very Good! we are doing something quite nice for our friends at Charlotte Straker, Le prix est de 77 € par nuit du 21 sept. au 22 sept.. 77 € par nuit. Real fires, Cosy & Traditional Rooms, Great … £20 for 2 courses amazing value given the quality must make mention of the brilliant roast spuds. Staff attentive & friendly & all Covid stuff done properly without being OTT. Breakfast, WiFi and parking are … An Award Winning Pub and Hotel in Corbridge, Northumberland. Much. All old stuff. more, Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Welcome to the Angel Inn or the Angel of Corbridge; a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history, great British hearty pub grub, real local ales, dog-friendly and log fires. When it’s cold we will have the fire on so relax and keep warm in our lounge and when it’s warmer our south-facing outside seating is a great place to watch the world go by with a nice cold beer or two. Le prix est de 78 € par nuit du 3 déc. I see no one has commented on the Angel bedrooms since they reopened. team too. Réserver The Angel Inn, Corbridge sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 431 avis de voyageurs, 102 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Angel Inn, classé n°6 sur 15 chambres d'hôtes / auberges à Corbridge et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. The Golden Lion. Deux attractions prisées, Site romain de Corbridge et Château d'Aydon, se situent à proximité. Stay tuned for more information. Real fires, Cosy & Traditional Rooms, Great … Some of our rooms are even dog-friendly! Near Corbridge Roman Site. That plus dog treats, dog towels, water bowls and lovely decor made...it a very good choice!More. Poor food choices. The Angel of Corbridge . I am being entirely honest. Staying in Corbridge for a week. By … We will keep running our Takeaway service, with some changes in the menu. The Angel Fish Shop, Corbridge: See 140 unbiased reviews of The Angel Fish Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. They really are taking us for granted. Dont go anywhere else fro Sunday lunch in Corbridge! Paint surface sticky and clearly had not been cleaned since hotel reopened. Poor food choices. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you return with some of your catch we promise, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wine and Beer, Dog Friendly, Non-smoking restaurants, Gift Cards Available, KevinL240, Owner at The Angel Inn, responded to this review, KevinL240, General Manager at The Angel Inn, responded to this review. Real fires, Cosy & Traditional Rooms, Great … this year has been a frustrating time and hopefully, we will all survive and Do you have any disabled facilities for b&b. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this inn. colleagues at the Black Bull, Wheatsheaf, Blue Bell, Golden Lion and Dyvles Not good enough. The boy offered a discount when I told him about the bed sheets. From AU$198 per night on Tripadvisor: The Angel Inn, Corbridge. The outside seating area is semi non-smoking as we endeavour to make it enjoyable for everyone including walkers and cyclists. Either not enough staff or they’re not taking enough notice. The Golden Lion. I’ve found the Wheatsheaf and it’s lovely. No dogs allowed inside but heaters and blankets provided for sitting outside if weather not good, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. I had Roast Lamb very very good crumble and real custard. 3 out of 5. The Angel of Corbridge is a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history with great British hearty pub grub, local real ales, roaring log fires and dog-friendly dining. The Angel of Corbridge Limited is located at Main Street, 0.1 miles from the centre of Corbridge. the waiter came to take it away he only took half our empty plates away and never offered us a dessert menu. courses of pork and lamb and then desserts and coffee. Wednesday 23rd December 4 pm - 8 pm. The spacing in the restaurant was very good, and everyone seemed to be following the rules. Read The Angel of Corbridge, Northumberland hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Our rooms are all warm, comfortable, and best of all, include a full Northumbrian breakfast served with local black pudding. Oh really well then why was the bedroom area opened to the public ? Have stayed there many times over the last 50 years through all the different management and owners. The Angel of Corbridge is a charming country pub that welcomes dogs, with a bustling bar and restaurant. Dining tables sticky also. Not good enough. We have four exciting Street Food concepts; Angelfish, 72 Angels & Burgers, Moroni Pizza Shack and Posh Box. The Angel of Corbridge Limited is located in Corbridge. Angel Of Corbridge is a 4-star property 3.3 miles from Hexham Old Gaol. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The Angel Fish Shop, Corbridge: See 136 unbiased reviews of The Angel Fish Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. This is a lovely review 'Broonie' and makes everything we do worthwhile. The Angel Fish Shop, Corbridge : consultez 140 avis sur The Angel Fish Shop, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #19 sur 22 restaurants à Corbridge. The Angel of Corbridge. However having tried the Bull and Wheatsheaf pubs for dinner we realised how different they were. The Angel of Corbridge cannot accept any responsibility for the consequences of any errors or omissions. This inn is not far from Corbridge Vicar's Pele and Cherryburn is 9 km away. We have always The Angel of Corbridge est noté "Fantastique" par nos clients. Highlights at this inn include 3 bars/lounges and a restaurant. We visited on the final Sunday before lockdown round 2 - enjoyed a very pleasant lunch served by friendly staff. Welcome to the Angel Inn or the Angel of Corbridge; a traditional Northumbrian pub steeped in history, great British hearty pub grub, real local ales, dog-friendly and log fires. Then we saw the padded undersheet of the bed was covered in Stains and blood spots. The Angel of Corbridge. To Celebrate our 2nd Week of Take Away Sunday Lunch, we want to give back to our Amazing Customers! The Golden Lion. - 4 déc. We have updated our opening and service hours, starting on Sunday 2nd August when we will be reopening. well and safe, Kevin and his amazing Angel team. fight on in 2021 and again we can remind ourselves of the bigger picture and be The Angel Fish Shop, Corbridge: See 140 unbiased reviews of The Angel Fish Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. The Angel of Corbridge , its agents and employees, are not liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of this site. The Golden Lion. 3 out of 5. Nothing had been Replaced in the tea and coffee tins. Discover the area's water adventures with rafting and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. 5.3K likes. We will definately discuss your points and use them to improve. Competition Time!! Touch about this review. Atmosphere and the food was wonderful. Superb lunch! Dining tables sticky also. We (as well as No deep cleaning here. Eventually I went and got it myself, but no one came anywhere near us to take an order so we just gave up and came home for pudding and a coffee. Stayed in the top apartment for two View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Touch about this review. Same young man in charge of breakfast which was dismal. Very accommodating and dog loving venue, especially despite my mix up with dates (booked the previous day by mistake). Toutes les meilleures offres sur ebookers.fr. Please note that during the current stage of COVID-19, we have changed our check-out time to 10.00 am. The dining room is not open between Monday and Thursday for dinner which was we thought inconvenient. Decided to have lunch with friends ( 6 of us). Rooms in need of a little bit of TLC. Awful coffee. I can't be certain but I've got a feeling they do. Corbridge, Royaume-Uni : Prix préférentiels & avantages clients au The Angel of Corbridge. The Angel of Corbridge Limited is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. No idea how to make it. Recherchez des offres pour The Angel of Corbridge (Corbridge) avec KAYAK. Corbridge is in the heart of the Northumbrian countryside and we are an ideal location for the perfect break. Still not wearing mask. Aydon Castle and Old Gaol are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Cherryburn and Chesters Roman Fort. We have updated our hours during Christmas and New Year's Eve week: Saturday 19th December 4 pm - 8 pm. The Angel of Corbridge, Corbridge. Angel Inn, An Award Winning Pub and Hotel in Corbridge, Northumberland. The Angel Inn takes pride of place in the centre of the village, with its gorgeous white front, dusky blue shutters and outdoor seating area. Cet établissement propose le déjeuner gratuit, le Wi-Fi gratuit et un stationnement libre-service gratuit. The Angel Inn has a bar offering local ales, a lounge with a real fire, a modern martini and wine bar and a restaurant. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. Arrived and greeted by young man with arrogant attitude And not wearing a mask who offered no help with luggage and just said the key is in the door of the room. The Angel of Corbridge, Corbridge. Hi, Do you allow dogs in your restaurant ? Good we thought. Illve interested you see if the management or owners get i. Oh really well then why was the bedroom area opened to the public ? March 20, 2015. Located in Corbridge, The Angel of Corbridge is a 5-minute drive from Corbridge Roman Site and 10 minutes from Aydon Castle. Nothing had been Replaced in the tea and coffee tins. 3 out of 5. Le prix est de 77 € par nuit du 21 oct. au 22 oct.. 77 € par nuit. I am being entirely honest. Obviously hadn’t been Washed for months. Now $123 (Was $̶1̶7̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: The Angel Inn, Corbridge. See 431 traveler reviews, 102 candid photos, and great deals for The Angel Inn, ranked #6 of 15 B&Bs / inns in Corbridge … The booking and ordering via the app made things super easy. 3 déc. (30 avis) Perfect Location "All staff very polite and helpful. So Below par. No idea how to make it. Due to new lockdown restrictions announced, we will be closing on Wednesday 4th November at 10.00 pm, until further notice. Free breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self-parking are available. Same young man in charge of breakfast which was dismal. All 6 of us happy! Good pub food served hot and plentiful The Angel fish and chips is of a very generous size but very tasty too, With a puppy and a toddler it’s not always easy to find a good place to eat. Takeaway also available. Our breakfast times have also changed as follows: Monday - Friday: 7.30 am - 9.00 am. 01434 632119 We received an email prior to...arrival stating all the precautions used during covid. Christmas and New Year. Hill St, Corbridge, Angleterre. The property comprises 8 rooms. Corbridge is a pretty village, once a market town, that lies four miles east of Hexham on the banks of the River Tyne. Then we saw the padded undersheet of the bed was covered in Stains and blood spots. He didn’t care. When it’s cold outside we will have the fire on so relax and keep warm in our lounge and when it’s warmer our south-facing outside seating is a great place to watch the world go by with a nice cold beer or two. No deep cleaning here. No new teabags In the kitchen. All rooms have daily housekeeping. In the next week, Christmas will not be the same for you or for us here at the Angel This 4-star inn has 8 rooms. Hill St, Corbridge, Angleterre. Stale tea bags. Séjournez à cette auberge de 4 étoiles à Corbridge. Avis des clients pour The Angel of Corbridge Limited et prix des chambres The Angel of Corbridge Limited . We have always seen the “bigger picture” and all that we hope for is that you, your friends and families remain well and safe and we also wish the same for our amazing team too. All info on The Angel Inn in Corbridge - Call to book a table. Still not wearing mask. KAYAK effectue ses recherches sur des centaines de sites pour vous aider à trouver et réserver la chambre qui vous convient à The Angel of Corbridge. Sad to see the Angel has deteriorated so Immediately saw how dirty the staircase was. The Angel Inn, Corbridge: See 593 unbiased reviews of The Angel Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 22 restaurants in Corbridge. Stale tea bags. From booking ot end very efficient and professional. Angel Street Food is every bit as good as restaurant food however, it’s fun and it’s social. Sunday 27th December 1 pm - 6 pm. seen the “bigger picture” and all that we hope for is that you, your friends Sauvegarder l’hébergement The Golden Lion dans vos listes. So, please stay The Angel of Corbridge. au 4 déc.. 78 € par nuit. them, then pick up the phone and call all your loved ones – especially after a Rooms in need of a little bit of TLC. It's hard to balance staffing levels...More. The property comprises 8 rooms. Vous recevrez même des promos et des offres discrètes en vous abonnant à notre newsletter. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. The entrance hall carpet once pink is filthy And now black and in dire need of renewing like wise up the stairs. Nights. Good we thought. Well don’t go. I asked the boy to get the Manager to contact me. Wonderful food! Hexham Old Gaol is within 10 minutes' drive of the venue. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee.