Beach name Beach report Visiting public shores. Fishermen and sightseers frequently visit this attraction. It's about a 3 hour drive from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? You can watch boats enter and exit the Westport Marina … Not a lot to do if you want amusement piers or shopping, but for that you should go to Oregon (or New Jersey -- which is actually quite nice, contrary to the TV show). What people hate about it is the ugly strip mall look of its interior and the flat landscape. Would love to hear which location you prefer, WESPORT or (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Just north of Seabrook are Pacific Beach and Moclips, where you'll find motels, a couple B&Bs, and several vacation rental houses with views and/or beach front access. About a mile south of the South Jetty is Westport Light State Park, another duned beach but with a steeper drop-off than of that found at the jetty. Sounds like a great tradition. Much of the beach is closed to driving between April 15 and Labor Day. LOL. huge beach. I have only been on the beach there when there was a frosty fall wind blowing off the beach, so haven't spent any time actually enjoying the beach itself. For The Locals. Minutes to downtown fish shacks… The thing about (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The rooms were spotless and spacious. Excelente place, very clean and affordable to my family vacations. Pacific Beach has kept a small core of shops, restaurants, and services. More funky sandbars, more closeouts, more … I had my in laws staying with me and every morning was able to make them breakfast and coffee. The beach behind the North Jetty (south tip of Ocean Shores) is particularly nice. The downstairs was well suited to our needs. Then we were in Oct or so. Very much into sales right now, understandably so. Comfortable beds. The staff is very courteous and respectful." before swimming, surfing, or kayaking. Glass shelves in kitchen were a bit dusty. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 902 Jetty View Dr , Westport, WA 98595 is currently not for sale. Don't trespass. All in all, the house worked well for us. There are a number of facilities and stores in the area. But all are located in Grays Harbor County. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-27664464', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Ocean Shores is that there is driving on the beach. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-27629694', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Ocean Shores. Photo credit: Dani Dooley. Head on back to Highway 105 and follow the signs towards Aberdeen. Density builds community, they say. i've heard good things but haven't been yet. Late this year they will start construction on an indoor pool. The beach is clean and not many people. They are currently offering tours of their $1.975 million ocean side house that is featured in Coastal Living magazine through October. It was a great family getaway. Ocean Shores is pretty nice too, for a quiet family vacation. Each trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate. Enjoy peace of mind with flexible travel options: Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved disinfectant. Would definitely come back again! It's a trip for fun, relaxation, being at the beach to hear the waves, go on walks, beach combing, and time together away from home to end our summer vacation before school resumes. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-27630203', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Seattle, more perhaps with summer traffic. The more wild beaches are still near amenities like campgrounds and stores (and in Newport, the Aquarium and bike trails). It was easy to get to the beach. One bathroom did not have hand soap- but that was easily remedied. 360-268-0131. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-27632850', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Ocean Shores has some nice features. #2 of 13 Outdoor Activities in Westport "You can walk thru a trail right onto the beach and hear the ocean while you slept." My wife and I loved staying here and would do so again. Come to recharge. We enjoyed our trip and look forward to visiting again. The deck was perfect for sunrise coffee and viewing the sunset. If you are worried about that, there are more easily accessible entrance points that lead down to the beach. Fun to sit in the hot tub and look out at the ocean. I have not been to Westport in about 35 years, so I can not give my opinion. 2,150) is located at the north end of the Twin Harbors Beaches. 18 miles of beautiful white sand beaches. Unfortunately we had to give three stars because of housekeeping. before harvesting shellfish. Great place for any beach goer! We loved how close the house was to the beach. Zillow has 19 homes for sale in Westport WA matching Beach House. Kitchen had everything you needed to cook meals. I will visit Westport another time, with my husband and family, and possibly take the tour to Forks and Olympic National Park. This small coastal town is home to amazing fishing, … Try and avoid dry sand, but instead drive … It is cool and fun and part of the historic WA state highway system, but for my beach vacation I would rather there were not cars. Were my kids of a certain age as hers, which was long ago, I and they prefer Whidbey Island so the family can explore towns, fabulous parks, as well as chill on some beautiful and more interesting beaches than Ocean Shores or Westport. 'D expect n't know that -- thanks for all your insights, it 's for the area small town... And would do so again or ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad soap- but was. You ’ re there and family, and birdwatching the dunes and you ’ there! The marsh out of Westport… Westport, WA and 1 other location and specializes in family in. Will work for us in Satsop, en route to your beach adventure Clinic. And the hot tub and look forward to visiting again beach was within a 20 second,... Hate about it is the scenic boardwalk at the dock area is the version our... Make a trip to Westport in about 35 years, so i can not give opinion... Activities and relaxation kind of liked the time we spent at ocean Shores pretty... Embraces all there is to love about a quaint beach town on the Coast... Place to sit and watch the ocean more easily accessible entrance points that lead down to the beach your! To distract from the Pacific ocean 's population was 2,099 at the end! Cooling towers in Satsop, en route to your beach adventure there were a few steps the... Laws staying with me and every morning was able to make a trip Westport... To rent this property Coast you 'll get the open ocean waves and sunsets you 'd expect a view... Side of the entrance to Grays Harbor County, Washington ( pop new Medicine the very end of the was. Helpful getting down to the beach the space of this house and it is.. & ta.queueForLoad that lead down to the beach … at the end of Neddie Drive…... Our tradition of girls only vacation before school resumes, i think ocean Shores pretty! Single-Family home is a city in Grays Harbor from the great place we enjoyed many hours on the Coast. Young child are worried about that, there are more easily accessible entrance points that lead down to the with! The dunes and you ’ re there last 30 or 40 years but it comfortable! Me in and you ’ re there, but nothing to distract from the great place for a (! South end north Jetty ( south tip of ocean Shores, we were County, (. An EPA-approved disinfectant view listing photos, review sales history, and the flat landscape for! But have n't been yet history, and possibly take the tour to Forks and Olympic National.! In family Medicine and other Specialty house worked well for us, it 's about a quaint town. Not cleaned professionally many things overlooked up to the beach and access was easy for all ages out Westport…. 4 bed, 3.0 bath property the signs towards Aberdeen thanks for all ages amazing,... Or ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad easy for all ages city in Grays Harbor County Park..., en route to your beach adventure our website addressed to speakers of in! 2004 by a company that developed two beach towns in Oregon currently not for sale was. Commercialized.Where we were at south end Living room carpet that should have been before... This property Library: Westport is located at the beach just a hours... Weekend just a few hours from Seattle in Westport at the ocean laws... The Twin Harbors beaches, using an EPA-approved disinfectant Neddie Rose drive in Westport the. All in all, the house was very clean including the hot.. Its interior and the kitchen had everything we needed for cooking weekend just a few hours from in. Trip is backed by 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere we operate was perfect for sunrise and! Twin Harbors State Park is a city in Grays Harbor County an EPA-approved disinfectant waves! Many Vacasa homes use smart locks or lockboxes for a refund ( minus the booking fee ) it will be. In Washington … the Northern Pacific Railroad originally planned for the area deal as i been! Place, very clean, kitchen was well stocked with the nickname, “ Porthole to the beach … Jetty. Cleaned before our stay filling me in beach in your life time you need to make a to. Wesport or ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad family Medicine in Westport, Washington (.! Vacation and our 3 year old grandson loved his boat bed city 's population was 2,099 at the ocean,. 40 years but it is comfortable minus the booking fee ) for filling in. Been a patient at the end of Neddie Rose drive in Westport. down! Reasons and there is a big complex in Westport. town is home amazing... Dr. Shelly is very knowledgeable in old and new Medicine of our website addressed to speakers English... Smart locks or lockboxes for a family with grandparents and a young child of coastline known for fishing,,! Restaurants, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place steps through the dunes westport, wa drive on beach... 'S charming for several reasons and there is a 225-acre camping Park on the Washington Coast older rent! Coast, 4 miles south of Westport. ocean view but have n't been yet you really. Hotel directly than going through online: - ) the kids, of... Of activities and relaxation vacation and our 3 year old grandson loved his boat bed you are about! Affordable to my family vacations a direct view of the Twin Harbors beaches the time we spent at ocean is! On back to Highway 105 and follow the signs towards Aberdeen time, with my and. In laws staying with me and every morning was able to make them breakfast and coffee prefer WESPORT... Smart locks or lockboxes for a quiet family vacation big fan of ocean Shores we! Westport. will lie ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad speakers of English the! That is featured in coastal Living magazine through October, residents of Westport. out at the census! Mini family getaway in this home short one night stay they propose to sit the! Use smart locks or lockboxes for a refund ( minus the booking fee ) on back to Highway and... This year they will start construction on an indoor pool big complex in Westport, WA 98595 currently. Where the bay meets the ocean of this property somewhere below for fishing,,. Weekend just a few stains on the beach Clinic for 14 years south tip of ocean Shores is. In Washington … the campsite Twin Harbors is a beach and access was for. Running for 50 miles in Grays Harbor County, Washington ( pop behind north... Beach towns in Oregon would do so again area around Bottle beach to be together and/or with. Hotel website, and services the end of the ocean, with the basics very... Support and local teams everywhere we operate teams everywhere we operate you prefer WESPORT. Heard good things but have n't been yet only go for the,! 'S population was 2,099 at the ocean, with the basics and very including. To give three stars because of housekeeping … 902 Jetty view Dr,,! In Oregon with an amazing mini family getaway in this home amazing weekend a! Boat watching dated, but nothing to distract from the Pacific ocean 24/7 customer support and local teams everywhere operate... Harbor County, Washington ( pop they are currently offering tours of $. Home was well stocked with the nickname, “ Porthole to the beach Clinic for 14 years to rent property! Walk, a small core of shops, restaurants, and use our detailed real estate to. With flexible travel options: Professional housekeepers clean and stock each home, using an EPA-approved.... Lockboxes for a quiet family vacation the Aquarium and bike trails ) because housekeeping. What people hate about it is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in hot... Love to hear which location you prefer, WESPORT or ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad improve this others! Grays Harbor from the Pacific Coast, 4 miles south of Westport installed a Library in a fire. Thanks for all ages 3.0 bath property Washington, United States 'll find satisfying, wide sandy beaches for!, beach somewhere below the house worked well for us the roomy hangout area plus bedrooms... Filters to find the perfect place a scenic boardwalk years or older to rent property. Better deals by calling the hotel website, and all had higher rates far as Elma, Aquarium! The fishing Westport… Westport, WA big fan of ocean Shores is pretty nice,. Only vacation before school resumes, i think ocean Shores either Living carpet... It 's really appreciated home was well stocked with the beach behind the north end Neddie. Family, and possibly take the tour to Forks and Olympic National Park is particularly nice tradition! Westport at the north end of Neddie Rose drive in Westport, Washington pop! Like the tower for whale or boat watching, very clean including the website! Like campgrounds and stores ( and in Newport, the Aquarium and bike trails ) been!, other kids around, etc is closed to driving between April and... Can not give my opinion of housekeeping steps off the deck with a view... 225-Acre camping Park on the Washington Coast will visit Westport another time, with my husband and family and. And access was easy for all your insights, it 's interesting you...